Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 4 October 2013

Bringing Humour at Totally Papercrafts


Good morning.
I'm back again this week - 5 days in a row - with another DT make to share with you.
Hope you're not getting bored seeing me so much :o)

So today's card is for

TOTALLY PAPERCRAFTS

and this week our fabulous theme is

BRING HUMOUR TO YOUR CREATION

Easy peasy when using one of our fabulous sponsor's images:




Card Ingredients:
Image: Bugaboo 'Gus Collecting Wrinkles'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: DCVW 'Linen Closet'
Spellbinders: 'Timeless Rectangles' 'Reverse Wonky Rectangles'
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Glossy Accents

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fab fun inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Our sponsors this week are:

offering 1 lucky winner:
7 digi images of their choice
and


Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by today - I really do appreciate your visit and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

I'm off for a coffee this morning with a friend - we have a new Starbucks open just about 1 mile down the road - yummy scrummy - my favourite :o)

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN





22 comments:

Christine L said...

Morning Debs

Your card made me chuckle... I'm also collecting those wrinkles!! Love the colours you've chosen.. and the layout too.

Have a good weekend..
Christine x

Sue said...

Fabulous card Debs, I love the fun image and brilliant sentiment.
I will never get bored of seeing your wonderful creations!
I hope you have a good day and enjoy your coffee!
hugs Sue xx

Whisper said...

Oooo what a great fun image and a great sentiment too.

I hope you enjoy your coffee at Starbucks, Luv Sam x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a great card Debs, love the colours.

Have a good weekend.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Pat K said...

A fun card Debs. Love the image and your papers are fab. Have a good weekend. Pat K xx

cotnob said...

Tis is a fabulous card Debs, I love your fun Gus image and great design.
Pauline
x

Lisa T said...

Great card! I love this Gus image - so funny! :)

Sue B said...

Oh this is fab Debs… what a wonderful image and sentiment!! LOL I love the glossy accents and the frame is really beautiful with the pretty papers! :-)
Hope you enjoyed your coffee..Starbucks is very nice!
Take Care
Big hugs
Sue B xx

Wishcraft said...

Fab image and sentiment, great colours too. Such a fun card hun! Hope you've had a lovely day :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sarah said...

Fab card Debs, the image did make me laugh, great colours too xx

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Debs, love the fun image and fab design.

Donna x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Debs...lol...I'm an avid collector too..love his glossy glasses..

luv CHRISSYxx

Carole said...

Great card Debs, gave me a chuckle!
Hope you enjoyed your coffee.
Hugs
Carole xXx

coops said...

fantastic fun card debs.great design and I love the bugaboo image :D

xx coops xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous, a stunning creation, hugs Pops x

Claire said...

How can we ever get bored with your creations Debs? Love this humorous card, Bugaboo images are just perfect for this challenge. Hope you have a fabulous weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Ira Huberts said...

Well Debs, there's certainly a lot of humour to your card! Love that funny image and great matching quote. Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Donna said...

Such a fun card Debs, love the sentiment and the fab combination of colours :) Donna :} x ♥

Janice said...

Well you know I'm a big Bugaboo fan so this one was bound to tick all those boxes! Love it Debs, & the news??? Did you see mine? Jx

Janine said...

Fab CAS card Debs. Great image and sentiment. Made me laugh.
Hugs, Janine xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Well don't know how I managed to miss this! Love the Bugaboo Gus Debs so fab and how you have designed the card is wonderful - as always! Susan x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This made me smile, fabulous image and sentiment and I love the colours
Lindsay xx