Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Autumn Colours at Divas by Design

Good morning.
Can you believe that it's the middle of the week already!!!!
Hope you're having a good one.

Before I share my 3rd DT project of the week with you I would just like to say 
Happy Birthday to my lovely MiL - hope you are having a lovely day.

So today I'm here with my DT inspiration for 


and this week the theme is 

AUTUMN COLOURS

I took my initial inspiration from a gorgeous burgandy/red tree that I see every morning at this time of year when taking Jack to school - I just love the rich colour and that's why I decided to give my gorgeous image this fabulous colour for her hair.
Hope you like it :o)




Card Ingredients:
Image: Saturated Canary 'Autumn' from MCH
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Kaisercraft
Sentiment: LOTV
MFT: Mini Scalloped Rose
Martha Stewart: Frond Punch - Gilded with Autumn Breeze Gilding Flakes
Platinum Stickles
Seedless Preserves and Old Paper Distress Ink 

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the details of the fabulous prize on offer from our sponsor this week:
and to see the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely talented DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Creative Craft - Anything Goes
Lady Anne's Challenge - Autumn/Fall
Stamps and Fun - Autumn
Pan Pastel - Falling Leaves
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - Autumn - Not Halloween

Thanks for popping by today - it's always so lovely to see you.

Have a fabulous day.
I'm off to meet up with Rowena and my snuggalicious Grand-daughter Ruby Mae for a coffee and some snuggles.

TTFN


27 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debs :-) the image is super cute and your colouring is AMAZING !! totally awesome ! LOVE it :-)

luv
Lols x x x

you could enter this into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :-)

Avril Ann said...

Oh Debs, this is Stunning, hun, I totally love this, what superb colours hun xxx

Avril Ann said...

Hi Debs, you might have 3 comments from me, LOL...blogger not playing friends today...Love your card hun, and I totally love your colours xxx

rachel taylor said...

what a cute card thanks for sharing with brown sugar this week Rachel DT

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous,Debs. Love those rich autumnal colours. One of my favourite SC images too. Lovely. xx

DesignerDiva said...

WOW Debs what stunning colours! I wish that tree you see was in my garden lol
Love how you coloured her hair and fab flowers too
Hugs Laurie x

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet card, thanks for joining us at CC&CC, good luck cheers Sue x

Sarah said...

Lovely layout and those colours are fabulous xx

Christine L said...

Stunning colouring Debs.... fab autumnal shades... love your card!

Christine x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

She's gorgeous Debs and you have done a wonderful job on her hair I love that colour! Susan x

Janice said...

Brilliant card Debs, love her hair and I bet your inspirational tree is a pretty picture too, Jx

Claire said...

This is just gorgeous Debs, love the image and lovely colours. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

Stunning card Debs, gorgeous image and your colouring is fabulous - especially her hair! We have some trees that colour just opposite to us, they really are beautiful.
hugs Sue xx

Jac said...

Oh wow, her hair is amazing! I love the rich colours you've used xx

Janine said...

Gorgeous card Debs. Great image and lovely colours.
Hugs, Janine xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love this image, one I don't have, gorgeous rich colours, love her hair

coops said...

so stunning debs.really gorgeous image and design and I love your rich colours :D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debs, the colours are stunning love her hair.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Debs. I love her hair - beautifully coloured and the papers and design are fab.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Debbie said...

What a gorgeous card Debbs. That image is lovely and your colouring is stunning, love the papers and sketch too. Debbiex

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, such a beautifully coloured image and lovely papers.
Pauline
x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, beautifully coloured image and lovely papers.
Pauline
x

Helene Siermans said...

So pretty! I love her red hair! Wow!

Thank you for joining Brown Sugars Anything Goes Challenge this week. Good luck!
Nick

Tracy said...

Loove it Debs and yep loving the hair!!
Thanks for joining us at Pan Pastel Uk and good luck.
Hugs
Tracy
xoxox

Michaela said...

A beautiful card, a great design and wonderful colors.
Thanks for joining us this week at SFC.
Hugs
Michaela

Dina said...

wauh what a beauty thanks for joining us at sfc

Lady Anne said...

Fabulous card, love the design and the colouring. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx

Lady Anne's Challenge's
Lady Anne's Blog