Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Sketch Time at Papertake Weekly

 Good afternoon.
Hope you are keeping well and those not I wish well soon.
I here today with my DT make for 


and this week we have a fabulous sketch to inspire you with or you can choose one from the PTW archives 
as it's a 

SKETCHIE FREE FOR ALL

I chose to work with the new sketch #83




Card Ingredients:
Image: LOTV 'Puppy Post'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: LOTV 'Krafty Christmas'
Sentiment: LOTV
Joy Crafts: Winter Wishes 'Ice Crystals Border' and 'Ice Crystal 3 Snowflake'
Martha Stewart Snowflake from Corner Die
Lashings of Glamour Dust and Viva Decor Ice White Pearl Pen

Our fabulous sponsor this week is 
Simon Says Stamp
offering 1 lucky winner
$20 voucher to spend in their online store.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my talented DT buddies and our 2 lovely GDT.

Challenges I would like to enter:
Sprinkle and Sparkle - Anything Goes with Glitter, Embossing Powder and/or Flock
Brown Sugar - Shades of Brown
CSAYL - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Christmas
Oldie But Goodie - Dies and Punches (my image is wayyyyyy more than 6 months old lol!!!)

Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your support and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Enjoy the rest of the day.
TTFN

25 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Love this Debs. I've got that image and I haven't used it in a while! Love the kraft look about the card too.

Susan xx

Whisper said...

Aaah what a little sweetie, lUv Sam x

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card, Debs...love the way you have used the snowflakes...fab colouring!
xxx Margreet

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debs. I love that cute LOTV image, fabulous papers and the snowflakes and border with the added sparkle look beautiful.
hugs Sue xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Debs… what a cute image - so adorable and you've coloured it beautifully! I love the gorgeous papers and fab snowflakes!! :-)
Hope you are keeping well hun
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Sarah said...

Love red white and Kraft together. A lovely image but I'm not sure he's going to reach...bless! xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debs :-) the image is very cute and I love the whole snowy scene ,,, fabulous ! :-)


luv
Lols x x x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Super sweet Debs love the Kraft papers! Susan x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Super sweet Debs love the Kraft papers! Susan x

Claire said...

Adorable Christmas card hun, love the papers too. Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

NGCARDS said...

Awww this is a lovely card hun xxx

coops said...

so stunning debs.i love your kraft papers and fabulous diecuts and image :D

xx coops xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Beautiful card Debs I love this image and the card you have made with it xx

paper fun said...

So beautiful!! I love the vintage feel and all the sparkly snow.

Thanks for joining our Christmas challenge at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous card, Debs, love that cute doggie. I have those LOTV papers and thay are just lush.
So that's now another border/snowflake die I need then!! xx

cotnob said...

This is adorable Debs, such a cute image and I love your Krafty Christmas papers.
Pauline
x

Angelique said...

Gorgeous. Great choice of papers and such a cute image.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew

Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

Tonnie Deijkers said...

beautiful card thanks for joining us at brown sugar this week

Anne Temple said...

Such a cute card and image. Love the added sparkle. So glad you joined us this month at Sparkle N Sprinkle's Creative Challenge.

Barbara Bruder said...

Your image is so sweet. Great coloring and love the dies you used. Thanks for joining us at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month. Hugs, Barbara { personal blog - Art and Soul Creations}

Dips said...

Another wonderful card, again super use of dies and punches. Thank you so much for once again entering my challenge theme on an Oldie But A Goodie, and good luck!

Ellie said...

So cute! Love the kraft card stock ,and such beautiful dies!
Thanks so much for playing in my "seasons" word play saturday challenge at My Creative Moments.

Anna Jasiolek said...

This is such an adorable card, love this image and how you interpreted the sketch. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Helen said...

Adorable card - love that cute pup!
Thanks for playing at Oldie but a Goodie!
Helen x

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a fabulous card. Love your design! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Creative Card Crew!
Denise
CCC-DT