Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 30 September 2013

Sketch Time at Cutie Pies

Good morning.
Hope you all had a lovely weekend.
I decided not to go to the Craft Event at Westpoint in Exeter as I am going to Leeds in a couple of weeks to the Christmas workshop with Dawny P at LOTV and thought it would be better to save my pennies for that.

So I made the most of my time alone and got ahead with quite a few DT makes that I will be sharing with you over the next couple of weeks.

Today I'm here to share my DT card for 


This fortnight we have a fabulous sketch for you to work with and the theme

BIRTHDAY

in celebration of The Cutie Pies second birthday

and as I said last week it's another (but thankfully the last) birthday card I made for Jack :o)




Card ingredients:
Image: Sponsor image Flat Friends 'Jock'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Studio Calico 'Classic Calico Volume 2'
Spellbinders: Reverse Wonky Rectangles
Martha Stewart: Double Dot Border Punch
Memory Box: Party Lanterns
Sizzix Tim Holtz: Wordplay Numbers
Basic Grey Alpha Stickers
Buttons and Twine from stash
Tea Dye Distress Ink

Our sponsors this week are:

offering 1 lucky winner 4 digi images of their choice
and

offering another lucky winner $12 gift certificate

We also have some fabulous candy from our lovely Woo to celebrate our second birthday and 700 followers - see the main challenge blog for full details.

Challenges I would like to enter:

 2 Sisters - Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Birthday Card
Digitally Sweet - Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons - Monochrome
Paper Crafting Journey - For the Boys
Southern Girls - Monochrome
4 Crafty Chicks - BINGO (Buttons, Sentiment, Die Cuts)
Fab n Funky - Buttons

Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your support and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Have a fabulous day.
Unfortunately my morning will be spent doing the mahoooosive pile of ironing that seems to have grown overnight - but I will also make time to have a play in my little crafty haven later :o)

TTFN

35 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is such a stunning masculine design. Love the earthy tones and the little happy banner.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love this, fab image and love the monochrome. Really great design. Lucky you going to LOTV, well jell. Hope you will enter my candy x

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous, hugs Pops x x x

Janet - aka stacky said...

Brilliant card Debs, fabulous colouring, and I love the image and die cuts xx

Debbie said...

Morning Debbs.
Wow Love this card, the bunting is fab and I love the way you have done the separate Happy Birthday on the two edges, looks great. Good image for a boy of 15 too.
I saw that the Workshop you are going to is Full up. Angie and I live about 2 and a half hours from the LOTV shop, but a few weeks ago we had a visit whilst visiting several other places a the same time. Bet the workshops with Dawny P are fab.
Debbiex

Jane Savage said...

Fantastic card, Debs. I love the muted 'masculine' colour scheme. Enjoy your week! xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is a great male card debs
Hugs Kelly

Ali said...

I love this xxx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Debs, I love the image, wonderful colouring and brilliant banner design
hugs Sue xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs a fab card for your son, love the papers and layout! Hope you got your ironing done! Susan x

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our Bingo Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, lovely job!

Leanne DT!
4 Crafty Chicks

Sarah said...

Great card for a guy Debs. xx

Ira Huberts said...

How adorable! And I also love all the other lovely creations you have made recently! So sorry I missed out on several of your posts, but these past few weeks have been extremely hectic for me (because of the Oktoberfesten). But it's such a nice 'getaway' to visit your blog and enjoy your beautiful creations! So thanks for the wonderful eye candy! Hugs, Ira xox

Chrissy said...

Fantastic male card Debs..what a great image..

luv CHRISSYxx

PaperDaisies said...

What a fabulous male card. I love your colouring. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Carole said...

Fab masculine card Debs, love the DP's
Hugs
Carole xXx

PS enjoy LOTV I'm green!!!!

Pat K said...

Fabulous male card Debs. Love the image and the banner. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week. hugs, pat k xx

coops said...

so stunning debs.the image is fab and I love your design and gorgeous colours ;D

xx coops xx

Whisper said...

Oooo super boys card and am loving the colour combo too, luv Sam x

Chris said...

Fabulous masculine card! Lovely design and I love the colour tones you have chosen. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls!
Chris
X

cotnob said...

Great male card Debs, those papers are perfect for the boys and your image is beautifully coloured.
Pauline
x

Sarah said...

Hi Debs, wonderful card - what great use you've made of the image! Fab colours as well.

Sarah

Lisa xx said...

Just a fab card for a tricky age group to cater for.

As its our birthday, I just wanted to say Thank You for your hard work and contributions to our little challengexx

love the wee spiders on todays post too xx

Anke said...

lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
hugs Anke

karen said...

oh clean fresh make just love it! hugs, Karenxxx

Lucy Patrick said...

Gorgeous masculine card Debs and fits our challenge perfectly (For a Boy), thanks so much for joining in at Paper Crafting Journey, XOX Lucy

Cindy Groh said...

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK-Let me know. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
Thanks
Cindy

michele said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

TeePees Handmade Cards said...

Beautiful make!
Thank you so much for entering the 4 krafty girlz challenge!
Best of Luck!
Toni-Marie Price DT xxxxx

susiestacey said...

Love the card Debs, fantastic image for the difficult to make teenage boys x Susan x

susiestacey said...

Just read your post again Debs - are you doing the workshop on the 12th Oct if so - see you there as l am booked on it too x Susan x

carol said...

Hi..thanks for joining in with our special Birthday challenge at CRAFTY CATZ and CRAFTY RIBBONS.....your card is just perfect, fab creation, x Carol

Aunty Sue said...

Oh this is lovely thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Catz. I have candy to celebrate

Denise Pustelniak said...

Cutie pie for sure!
Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

frommycraftroom said...

What a great card.