Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Make it Sparkle at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon.
What a miserable dull damp day it has turned out to be - but that's only weather wise - inside it's lovely and warm and cosy and a very happy place as today is my youngest baby's birthday.
HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY JACK  - love you lots :o)

So today I would like to share my DT project for

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY

and this week the theme is

MAKE IT SPARKLE

I decided to have a play with my Gilding Flakes and new Indigo Blu goodies and here's what I did:




Ingredients Used:

Indigo Blu 'MDF Bauble' -   painted with Indigo Blu 'Park Lane Acrylic Paint'
Image: Indigo Blu 'Stag Cliffhanger'
Gilding Flakes: Indigo Blu 'Autumn Blaze'
Sentiment: Indigo Blu 'I Wish You A Merry Christmas'
Satin Ribbon from stash
Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink
Shabby White Frantage

Our fabulous sponsor this week is:
ribbon girl logo
offering 1 very lucky winner
ten-pound-gift-voucher

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:
All Crafts - Anything But a Card
Bunny Zoe's - Something Blue
Created with Love - Anything Goes
Kaboodle Doodles - Anything But Square
Ladybug Crafts Ink - No Squares Allowed
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Stamping on Anything But Plain Paper
One Crazy Stamper - Christmas
Sparkles Forum Christmas - Non-Traditional Colours

Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your visit and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like my DH will make it home this evening for Jack's birthday tea as his Mum is still in hospital :o(
We will have to have another special meal when he gets back :o)

Enjoy the rest of your day.
TTFN

34 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Simply Stunning sweetie, hugs Pops x

Sarah said...

More fab gilding flakes I see Debs!! I understand why, they make the image look so beautiful! Hope your son has a good day xx

Chris Hanselman said...

Lovely. Love the image. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created With Love Challenges.

~~Chris

Judith said...

gorgeous Debs - you definitely made it sparkle - happy birthday to your baby boy! hugs judith x

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Debs your card is so stunning so unique not something I have seen before. Great inspiration!
Thanks for joining us at Created with Love Challenges.
Linda K. DT

Jane said...

Just gorgeous, happy birthday Jack too! Jane x

Sue said...

This is so beautiful Debs, gorgeous images and I love the sparkle
Happy Birthday to Jack, I hope he is having a fabulous day. Sorry to hear that your DH is still with his Mum, I hope she is better soon.
take care
hugs Sue xx

Juls said...

Very creative, hugs Juls

Claire said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK! Love your bauble, those gilding flakes and images are just fabulous - a great creation. Sorry to hear John won't be back in time - that means a double Birthday tea for Jack to look forward too. Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

Tammy said...

WOW this is gorgeous Debs, I love how you've used the gilding flakes, so beautiful!!
Hugs, Tammy

Dora said...

Wow this is stunning Debs!!! I love what you did with the gilding flakes and your new Indigo Blue goodies. xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Debs. Been admiring it all week on the PTW team blog.

Liz x
PS - copy away!!

Sue B said...

Wow!! this is SO beautiful Debs… what gorgeous colours. I do love those flakes… so pretty against the dark blue! I love the card shape and the sentiment and bow are just perfect!
Hope Jack has a lovely birthday today! yes you will have to have another celebration when hubby gets home..
Take Care of yourself hun
Big hugs
Sue xx

Lorraine A said...

WOW !!! this is absolutely brilliant !! LOVE it !! I need to get me some flakes :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous, love the gilding with that blue

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Debs, I love your gilded image and gorgeous blue.
I hope Jack had a great birthday.
Pauline
x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous sweetie...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Whisper said...

Very sparkly and gorgeous.

Happy Birthday Jack and i hope MIL is better soon, Luv Sam x

Chrissy said...

The gilded tree and Deer are just gorgeous Debs...fabulous card,love it.

luv CHRISSYxx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the effect of the frantage and the gliding flakes are gorgeous too. Hope you have all had a good enjoyable day x Susan x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

This is gorgeous Debs! Sorry your husband didn't get back, hope his mother improves soon! Susan x

cass said...

Very pretty, saw it on MIM

Susan Hogan said...

WOW, looks wonderful. Saw this on MIM.

Christine L said...

Oooh wowwwwwwwwwww this is stunning Debs!! Love everything about it!

Hope Jack had a lovely birthday and I'm sure you'll have another special meal!

Hugs
Christine x

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness this is truly beautiful and thank you for sharing this in our challenge at Sparkles Christmas "None Traditional Colours challenge" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

Kerry Hocking said...

Wow this is a beautiful project, thank you for sharing over at MIM. Good luck, hugs Kerry xx

coops said...

love this debs.fantastic design and colours and the gilding is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

The Gov. said...

Just beautiful! Thanks for joining us on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge blog!

Mrs A. said...

I love your use of the gilding flakes and the blue looks stunning against the flake colour. I have just bought some to try out and can't wait now for mine to arrive. Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Craft My life Challenge. hugs Mrs A. (D.T.)

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful Christmas project! Thanks for joining along with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Sue said...

A great card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

Kerry said...

I love the shape of your card Debs and the image you've used. The gilding flakes are just gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining in our No Squares challenge at LCI this fortnight xx

sara said...

beautiful thanks so much for joining us at Bunnyzoes this month
hugs sara x x

sparklingblackrose said...

I love this Debs, its an unusual colour scheme but totally gorgeous! Thank you for joining my All Crafts Challenge at Craft My Life, hope you can join our new challenge :-) Elaine-xxx-