Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 10 September 2013

It's Child's Play at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon.
It's been a busy morning - first a trip to the dentist - not happy because the side of one of my back teeth came away when I was eating a toffee - what an expensive sweetie that turned out to be.
Then I had my planned session at the gym - all going well there so far. Funny how 45 mins. seemed a long time when I first started and now it's over in a flash :o)

Anyway the real reason I guess you're here is to see my DT project for


and this week the theme is

CHILD'S PLAY

As it's Jack's birthday next week I took the opportunity to make a card for that and here's what I did:




Card Ingredients:
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Nitwits 'Tour of London'
Spellbinders: Labels 22 Plain Circles and Scalloped Curved Border (love this die!!!)
Memory Box: Alphabets and Numbers
Sentiment Tags: LOTV
Brad and Twine from stash
Glossy Accents on football

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous 
WoJLogo_180x130
Please check out the main challenge blog to see the details of the prize on offer and to see the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

C is for Challenge - Lots of Layers
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Creative Corner - Child's Play
Whimsy - Masculine
Parade Your Crafts - Anything Goes
Stamp and Create - Birthday
My Mum's Craft Shop - Boys
Hobbycutz - Anything Goes
The Squirrel and the Fox - It's Raining Men (male creations)

Thanks for your visit today - your support really means such a lot.
Enjoy the rest of the day.
TTFN

32 comments:

Sue said...

Ouch poor you having to go the the dentist this morning!
Your card is fabulous, I love the image and wonderful colours. I have those gorgeous curved borders on my wish list, they are getting nearer the top each time I see them!
hugs Sue xx

Avril Ann said...

Perfect boys card, Debs, and I am trying to be good, LOL xxx

Sarah said...

Great card Debs and I love the colour combo. xx

Claire said...

That will teach you to eat toffee LOL! Hope you are OK? Love the card you made for Jack, great image and perfect boy colours. Hugs, Claire x

jen t. said...

that is a cute card! great coloring! thanks for joining our challenge! jen t. from parade your crafts dt:)

coops said...

stunning boys card debs.really love your design and colours and the image is fab :D

xx coops xx

Rene said...

This is absolutely AMAZING! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck!
Rene :D

Ira Huberts said...

Hope your tooth is no longer bothering you Debs, for tooth ache is no fun... What IS fun is your card though! A supercool and beautiful card! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Chrissy said...

Fabulous male Birthday card Debs,love your colouring and the glossy ball, so adorable.good luck at the dentist..eek..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Daniele said...

great card Debs, love the papers
hugs

Liz McGuire, said...

Hiya Debs, hope your mouth isn't too sore. Thanks for your lovely comment - it's such a relief that I can now get her settled in a place with no stairs and that will be much safer for her.

Your card is perfect - bright, bold and beautiful - just the way I like them!

Liz x
PS - no more toffees!!

downrightcrafty said...

how fabulous great design a stunning colours
Hugs Kate xx

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card Debs :) You know me, I love boy cards!!

Susan xx

Vicky said...

Fabulous hun...:o)

Biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Wishcraft said...

Oh I really want that curved border die! Won't be long before I give in... Gorgeous card hun, love that image and fab layout too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs what a fab card for your son. It's awful when that happens just as you are enjoying a sweet! Hope it wasn't too painful! Susan x

Sharon said...

I love this image Debs and the colouring. The papers are scrummy and I love the wavy die. A very striking card.
Hugs Sharon.

cotnob said...

This is a brilliant card Debs, beautifully coloured image and great design.
I'm sorry to hear about your tooth, I hope all is OK now.
Pauline
x

happyglitzygirl said...

Beautiful card, love that image, great colouring, thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde

Debra Miller said...

Love this cute image and your layout too. Saw it on MIM. ~Deb

Juls said...

Too cute!! Hugs Juls xxx

Loz said...

Gorgeous card and fabulous image. Visiting from MIM.Loz

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous card, love the colouring and tha border is one I really need.

Cindy Groh said...

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK by responding to this comment so I can easily find this post.
Thanks
Cindy

Cherished said...

Wonderful Card. Great work with the image. Thanks for sharing at Love To Scrap.

Sandy said...

Wonderful male card, love the layout and use of your dies and the little boy is cute. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Make It Monday this week.
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Hugs,
Sandy

Cathy van de Bruinhorst said...

Cute card!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Loves To Scrap!!

Anna Jasiolek said...

Fabulous boy card, love your choice of colors and papers. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

mixamatoasties said...

Oops! Thanks for sharing at Hobbycutz too :)

Susan xx

sweetpea said...

Lovely card for a little boy and thanks for sharing it at the Hobbycutz challenge Janet DT member

Donna said...

Fab card Debs, I love the colours and the image is too cute! Hope all went well at the dentist...I was eating a toffee a couple of weeks ago and it pulled my crown out plus a big chunk of tooth...got to have the rest extracted now and not looking forward to it! :) Donna ♥ x

Sandy said...

I've chosen your wonderful card to feature on my blog as a POTW from last week's entries at Make It Monday
Hugs,
Sandy