Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Happy 80th Birthday!!

Good morning.
It's a bit dull here this morning and doesn't look like it will improve as the day goes on :o(
and my squidiglicious Grandson Oliver isn't coming over to play either as it's Aaron's day off so I guess the best place to be is tucked away in my lovely little crafty haven - after I've been to the Gym of course :o)

So before I head off I would just like to share a non-DT card with you - it's one I made a little while ago for my MiL to send to a friend who celebrated her 80th Birthday




Sorry about the blur on the photos - not sure how that has happened!!

Card ingredients:
Image: LOTV Coloured Art Pad 3 'Wild Flowers'
Design Paper: Received as a birthday gift from my lovely blogging buddy Sue - Thank you hun :o)
Spellbinders: Majestic Squares
Scrummy pleated ribbon and silver cord from stash
Memory Box: Number Die
Sentiment Tag: LOTV
The top piece of cardstock is actually embossed but the photo is that bad you can't even see it lol!!!

Challenges I would like to enter:

Crafty Little Fairies - Numbered Birthday
Tuesday Throwdown - Clean and Simple
Make My Monday - Flowers or Trees
Parade Your Crafts - Birthday
Stamp and Create - Birthdays
LOTV - Ribbon and/or Lace

Thanks for popping by to see me today - it's always lovely to see you here.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

23 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Debs and not just because sweet peas are a fave of mine!! Have a lovely day xx

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful colored card.
gr Elly

Chrissie said...

Simply stunning Debs!
I love your beautiful papers and they are the perfect accompaniment to your lovely image.
Chrissie xx

Lisa Mensing said...

This is a beautiful birthday card. Love the colors. Thank you for joining us at Parade Your Crafts.

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.beautiful floral image and your paper and design are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, what a pretty card, I hope you enjoy your day int he crafty room, Its dull here too, Ive sadly been doing chores though :( Love Hazelxo

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, such a pretty image and lovely papers.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs. I love the pretty image, Sweet Peas are my favourite flowers. The papers are gorgeous and the layout is fabulous too.
I hope you are having a good day.
hugs Sue x

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Debs. Love your design with this gorgeous image. Pat K xx

Claire said...

Such a pretty card Debs, love the colours and layout too. Hope you had a lovely day - it's been sunny and warm here. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hunni...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hello debs. I love these floral images,
Brilliant layout too
Thanks for sharing with us at CLF
Hugs Kelly

mixamatoasties said...

Such a lovely card Debs.

Susan x

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Christine L said...

A fabulous floral card Debs.... and sweet peas - my favourite flowers!

Hugs
Christine x

Sue B said...

Ooh this is very pretty Debs! what a gorgeous image and the foiled paper looks beautiful with the ruffle ribbon… I bet your MIL and her friend loved this!
Thanks for the mention hun! only one more day until Strictly - can't wait! :-)
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Take Care
Big hugs
Sue xx

Pop's Cards said...

Fabulous creation sweetie, perfect colours too hugs Pops x x x

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Debs, really pretty! Thanks for joining in at Crafty Little Fairies hun :o) Hope you've had a lovely day. Hugs, Lisa x

Sarah said...

Hi Debs, fab card - such an elegant image!

Sarah

Kimberly S said...

What a pretty birthday card! The image is gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Tuesday Throwdown Challenge! hugs, Kimberly

Dora said...

Wow this is stunning, I love that LOTV image, the colors are beautiful xxx

Erica said...

Hi Debs,

Such a beautiful card! I love the metallic paper and matching number!

Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Ribbon and Lace' challenge.

Good Luck!

Hugs

Erica x

Fliss said...

A really lovely card. Thanks for joining in with our MMM challenge.
Fliss x