Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 7 August 2013

It's BINGO Time at Divas

Good morning. 
Hope you are all well and those not I wish well soon.
Looks like I might get the chance to do some more ironing outside in the garden enjoying the lovely sunshine - it ALMOST makes me 'enjoy' doing the ironing :o)

Today I would like to share my DT card for 


and this week we are playing 

BINGO


I chose the Top Line: Distressing, Ribbon, Flowers 
or could be the Diagonal Line: Distressing, Punches, Pins
and here's what I came up with:




Card Ingredients:
Image: from our wonderful sponsor Delicious Doodles 'Fairy Fae'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Wings: Autumn Blaze Gilding Flakes
Design Papers: Teresa Collins 'Fabrications -Linen'
Sentiment: LOTV
Martha Stewart: Butterfly Border Punch
Wooden Butterfly from Hobbycutz Gilded with Autumn Blaze Gilding Flakes
Ribbon, Flowers, Pins and Adhesive Gems from stash

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my uber talented DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:
Delicious Doodles - Anything Goes
Flutterby Wednesday - Any Winged Creature
Loves Rubberstamps - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Challenge - BINGO 'Green, Flowers, Distress'
Fashionista - Wings
The Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps - Wonderful Wings
Cupcake Inspiration: - Challenge #222 Photo Inspiration


Thanks for taking time to come and visit me today - I really appreciate your support and I always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

27 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Beautifully coloured and such a gorgeous design. I must dig out my gilding flakes now! Luv Jane xx

coops said...

wow so stunning debs.fabulous colour combo and I love the gorgeous DD image and details :D

xx coops xx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, stunning colour combination and beautiful image.
Pauline
x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow!! this is SO gorgeous Debs!! what a beautiful image and colour combo!! your colouring is awesome!! I love the scrummy papers and the wonderful embellishments… everything has come together beautifully on this card…. I love it! :-))
Hope you're having a good week hun!
Take Care
Love Sue xx

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Debs this is so beautiful I love that gorgeous image and what fantastic colours and papers you have used, the design is excellent.
hugs
lorraine x

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Debs. Your colouring is wonderful, I love the papers and gorgeous embellishments too.
hugs Sue xx

Danni said...

What a stunning creation!! Wow! The color combo is so unique but works so well! Fabulous! Thanks for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!!

Rene said...

Stunning!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Cupcake Inspirations! Good luck!
Rene :D

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the design & details. Your colouring is stunning hun.

Donna x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a stunning colour combo and gorgeous image too, Luv Sam x

Lynette said...

Wow, what a great card! I love the green hair!! Your coloring is awesome and the butterfly punched border is very cool. Thanks for playing in the Flutter By Wednesday challenge this week.

Vicky said...

So beautiful hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Nicole said...

Wow, this is amazing!! I just love the image! Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole

Katina said...

Wow!! Fabulous colouring and a gorgeous card Debs!
xx

Janice said...

Amazing colours & colouring - I'd never have put orange with green, but I love it! Really great card again Debs, Jx

Claire said...

WOW Debs, this is just stunning, love the combo and her fab green hair. Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

This looks stunning Debs! Love her hair and what a fab image! Susan xx

Jill Tiffany said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors combination. Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations.
Hugs, Jill

Jacqueline Smith said...

Fabulous card, love the coloring job and all the details on your card. Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous beautiful colours and a great image
Hugs Kate xx

Christine L said...

This is gorgeous Debs... love those colours... and the stunning image with your fabulous colouring!

Hugs
Christine x

Tammy said...

WOW Debs, this is gorgeous!! I love that image and it's colored beautifully, fabulous hair!
Hugs, Tammy

Miss Emerald said...

Stunning card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Crazy Challenge and hope to see you again in our challenges.

Shanna Shands said...

Amazing coloring. I love the green. Thanks for playing with Loves Rubberstamps.

Chan BBChan said...

What a lovely card it is ! Thanks for sharing with us at Fashionista Challenge this Week

Betty

Pillan said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.
/Pillan

Gale said...

Gorgeous card Debs. Beautiful coloring and I love that big butterfly. Thanks for playing Tic Tac Toe with us at Creative Craft Challenges and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT