Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 2 August 2013

A Little Bit of Sparkle

Good morning.
Sorry I didn't get round to visiting you yesterday - I spent the morning washing and ironing - outside to make the most of the gorgeous weather (that has now disappeared again) and then we had a family roast last night - which was scrummy yummy :o) 
Followed by lots of snuggles with my snuggalicious Grand-daughter Ruby Mae and my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver.

Today's share is a card I made using one of my unused Sweet Poppy Stencils, paste and glitter that I bought at the NEC in March:




Card Ingredients:
Image: Sweet Poppy Stencil 'Agapanthus'
Stencil Paste: Translucent
Floral embossing folder
Spotty Grosgrain Ribbon - East of India
Butterfly: Martha Stewart
Adhesive Pearls from stash

Challenges I would like to enter:
C.R.A.F.T - Monochromatic
Craftin' Boutique - Anything Goes
CAS(E) This Sketch - Sketch #39
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
C is for Challenge - Fresh and Bright
Make it Monday - Anything Goes

Before I go I thought I would share a couple of my favourite recent photos of Oliver 


He loved chasing the bubbles and every time he caught one he shouted 'pop' - it was so lovely watching him having fun - and all they cost was a few pennies :o)

Thanks for popping by today.
I'm off to have a quick tidy up, a shower and to get dressed then I'll be having a good bloggy catch up.

Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

28 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love your card debs. And Oliver looks like he was having great fun, my Ronnie loves bubbles too.
Have a good day
Hugs Kelly

Claire said...

And I was there when you bought it and can't believe you haven't used it before now LOL! Love your card, it looks stunning in the red and finished off with the polkadot ribbon is just gorgeous. Lovely photos too! Have a lovely day hun - will catch up with you later. Hugs, Claire xxx

Avril Ann said...

Wonderful card Debs, and Oliver is so handsome, I am having 5 of my 6 grandchildren (well 1 lives with me, not sure he counts, LOL) this weekend, the youngest being 5 months, so I will be getting lots of cuddles too..cannot wait. xxx

Sue - bearhouse said...

Your card is stunning Debs. I love the red sparkle and gorgeous design.

Awwww Oliver look like a real cutie, thank you for sharing your photos.

I hope you are having a good day
hugs Sue

Sarah said...

Fab card. the glitter makes it!! x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Debs!! so striking and beautiful… I love the sparkle and the scrummy bow and wee butterfly! :-)
Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog hun… I hope all is well with you and family… I bet little Ruby Mae is cuter than ever now! aww Oliver is really growing up now… but he is still as squidgylicious!! I used to love playing with bubbles!! :-))
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Big Hugs Sue xx

Lisa Mensing said...

Very elegant card. Love the red and white. Oliver is a cutie pie! Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays. Hope to see you next week.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs Fabulous card Love it! I bought some of this stuff and it looks pathetic when I use it goodness knows what I am doing wrong! Your grandson looks adorable bless him! Only two weeks until mine come up - can't wait! Susan x

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.fabulous stamp and I love the sparkle.
adorable pics of oliver too hun,he is a cutie :D

xx coops xx

Ira Huberts said...

That's such a lovely card Debs, that stamp looks exquisite in those fine glittery reds! And I just love the photos of Oliver, he's a cute looking boy! Enjoy your weekend, hugs, Ira x

Ira’s Crea Corner

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Debs, Aww! love the cute pics, Oliver is a lil' cutie.

Donna x

Trimgym said...

Lovely creation, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Don't forget to check back on Thursday to see if you have won or if you have been chosen in our Top3. Also don't miss out on challenges and freebies on my digistamp blog.

Jo

Whisper said...

Absolutely classy hun, Luv Sam x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful,elegant and very pretty CAS card Debs..gorgeous photos of Oliver..love watching the little ones playing with bubbles.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

Stunning card and so elegant. Lovely photos too. I saw you over on Make It Monday, Nicola X

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the red sparkle and great CAS design.
It looks like Oliver had great fun playing with the bubbles.
Pauline
x

Cheremane said...

Simply elegant :) I saw this on Make it Monday x

Josie Smith said...

Beautiful. I love red!!
Josie
Thank you for joining in the fun at Craftin' Boutique:) !!!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah fabby card, I love the sparkle. Ohh Oliver looks like he is having fun, Love bubbles in this house they are so simple but such a joy!! Love Hazelxo

Fiona said...

This card is so striking and NEAT! I'm sure I would get in a terrible mess with paste and glitter.

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, such gorgeous colours too, huggles Pops x x x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS card love the image and ribbon-great photos -thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T.this week
Carol GDT(Aug)x

Tamie said...

Oh my this is simply elegant! I love the glitter and how you used your bling to add even more pop. Wonderful inspiration! We are sure glad that you shared it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks

Tamie
4CCC - DT

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

Leanne DT 4CC!

Moms Been Scrappin said...

How stunning! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting by Designs - Doris :)

Quip1320 said...

Super pretty and I love the touch of glitter!

mixamatoasties said...

What a stunning card Debs!

And loving the photo of Oliver. Such a handsome boy.

Susan xx

Anna Jasiolek said...

This is simply beautiful, love how you made this card. I would like to thank you for entering my 'C... is for challenge' blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Anna xxx