Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 13 July 2013

Spots and/or Stripes at A Gem of a Challenge

Good morning.
This is another scheduled post today as I am currently resting following my OP yesterday in my elbow.
As I write this I am hoping that it all goes well and that I am not 'out of action' for too long.

Here are some of things the hospital advised not to do following a General Anaesthetic:
DO NOT:
Drive a car or any other vehicle
Ride a motorcycle, bicycle or horse
Operate machinery (my DH thinks that includes my Laptop)
Take alcohol

All of the above are simple enough to follow.
But the tricky one will be:

DO NOT:
Make important decisions
My DH is quite worried about this as he won't know what to do without me telling him lol!!!!!

Anyway the real reason I'm here is to share my DT card for 


and this week Team Gems would like to share their inspiration on the theme:

SPOTS AND/OR STRIPES

Here's what I did:



Card Ingredients:
Image: Pink Gem Designs 'Chloe in Heart PJ's'
Design Papers: Pink Gem Designs 'Sugar and Spice'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Sentiment: Stampin Up
MFT Die-Namics Fishtail Stax
Spellbinders: Plain and Scalloped Ovals
Flowers, buttons and adhesive pearls/gems from stash
Diamond Stickles

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the super gorgeous inspiration from my Team Gem DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Word Play Saturday - Birthdays
Annabelle Stamps - Polka Dots
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Stampin for the Weekend - Pink and Green
Thanks for popping by to see me today - I really appreciate your visit and look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Hope to catch up with you all really soon.
Have a wonderful weekend.
TTFN

19 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Fabulous card Debs, love the layout! Hope all went well and you are now being waited on!! Susan x

Christine L said...

Loving this one Debs... such fabulous choice of colours and papers for this cutie image!

Fingers crossed that you're not hurting too much..

Hugs
Christine x

Chrissy said...

Love the papers and colours Debs, and the adorable image and colouring, so cute and so pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue - bearhouse said...

Awwww I love cute Chloe in her Pjs. Beautiful colouring and pretty papers.
I hope you are managing to get plenty of rest after your op.
Take care
hugs Sue xx

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Debs...love the image, soft colours and the fishtails. Hope all went well yesterday and you're getting lots of TLC. hugs, Pat K x

Pami said...

Hope all went well Debs, love your sweet card. P x

Whisper said...

Oh what a sweetie hun.

Hoping the op went ok and that you are resting and i'm so loving the 'Do Not's - especially the one about your hubby !!, priceless, luv Sam x

Wishcraft said...

Hope your op went well Debs, wishing you a very speedy recovery xx

Your card is gorgeous. Such lovely colours, fab layout and love the sweet image too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.i love your colours and stunning sweet image and design :D

xx coops xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Get Well Soon, they missed out the Do Not Do Housework for a Year Get your Hubby to do it all for you!!!!

Love this card its so sweet, Love Hazelxox

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, fab image and layout and love the colours. Did you make the right decision to get a takeaway tonight LOL. Hugs, Claire x

Marita said...

Gorgeous card Debs♥. I love the sweet image and your colouring is fab♥.

Hope you are well♥.

Hugs, Marita

Ira Huberts said...

What a perfect match between spots and stripes Debs, fab LO, sweet and beautifully coloured image! Hugs, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Debs!! what a cutie she is and I love those scrummy pastel colours… the papers and embellies are stunning… love the flowers and those fab buttons! :-))
I hope you are feeling lots better now hun!
Take Care
Big hugs
Sue xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Debs, great design and lovely colour combination.
I hope that everything went well and that you are making a speedy recovery.
Pauline
x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, I love the colours and the layout, I hope you have a quick recovery from your op
Lindsay xx

Sue W said...

Beautiful layered card! Thanks for playing along with AnnaBelle!

Julie said...

This is super sweet!

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For the Weekend for our photo inspiration challenge!

Hugs

Julie x

Sarah Nancarrow said...

What a beautifully sweet card! Love the sparkly flowers. Anesthetic is a funny thing. I lost some of my memory after mine and couldn't for the life of me remember my pin number for my bank card! Hope you are recovering well. Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge :)