Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Sketch Time at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon.
Hope you're all keeping well - those not I wish a speedy recovery.

Today I'm here to share my DT card for

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY

and as it's the last challenge for this month it's the usual

SKETCHIE FREE FOR ALL

So you can use this fabulous sketch the uber talented Dawny has provided for us or any other sketch from the Papertake Weekly archives.


I chose to use the fabulous new sketch #81 and here's what I did with it:




Card Ingredients:
Image: LOTV 'Christmas Dance'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Dovecraft Back to Basics 'Vinatge Christmas' - Love these papers :o)
Sentiment: LOTV
Spellbinders: Labels 20 and Basic Oval
Memory Box: Precious Ornaments - MCH 
Frantage: Aged Gold
Adhesive Pearls from stash
Star Dust Stickles

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous
Simon Says Stamp
Offering 1 lucky winner $20 to spend in their amazing online store

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:
Lexi's Creations - Christmas in July
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Merry Monday - Anything Christmas Goes
Stamp and Create - Christmas in July
Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - Christmas in July
Crafty Catz - Christmas in July
Creative Corner - Christmas in July

Thanks for popping by today.
Let me know you've been so I can pop by to see you too :o)

Today Jack and I are going to tackle clearing out his wardrobe - wish me luck :o)

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

34 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I love the colours too a fabulous creation, hugs pops x x x

Rene said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck!
Rene :D

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Debs. I love that sweet image and your have coloured her so beautifully, I especially love her deep red dress. Gorgeous papers too.
Good luck with cleaning out the wardrobe!
hugs Sue xx

Claire said...

This is gorgeous hun, love the image, fabulous traditional colours and loving the layout and all that sparkle. I hope you have come out of the wardrobe alive LOL! Hugs, Claire x

Sandie said...

A stunning card,love the modern feel with the slightly vintage colours...such a sweet image too...its all gorgeous.

Thank you for joining in with our challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu.

Hugs
Sandie x Dt.

Sarah said...

Lovely card Debs. I love the frantage, it adds such a lovely texture x

Danni said...

Very pretty! Love how you did the ornaments!

Ribbon Girl said...

love your card Debs, gorgeous colours!! Mary x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

What a fabulous card Debs! I saw this sketch and just had to play along! Susan x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

One of my fave images. Gorgeous card, love the use of the frantage, fab idea.

Jane said...

Hi Debs saw you on MIM what a great take on the sketch, love the baubles...frantage is great isn't it x

Avril Ann said...

Debs what a wonderful card hun, and a fabby sketch, xxx

Hazel said...

I saw your lovely Christmas card on Always playing with paper Merry Monday - you might also like to enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

Whisper said...

Absolutely gorgeous and devine hun and am loving the frantage on those baubles too, luv Sam x

Eve said...

Hi Debs - what a gorgeous card. Love the colours.

Thanks for answering my question on the challenges.

Eve xx

Wishcraft said...

Beautiful card Debs! Love the image and the frantage looks fab :o) Hugs, Lisa x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous Christmas card Debs, such a sweet image and lovely traditional colours.
Pauline
x

Pat K said...

Beautiful Christmas card Debs. I love the image and the frantage looks great. hugs, Pat K x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debs :-) the image is lovely and I love the reds and all the details, LOVE the frontaged baubles too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Anna Jasiolek said...

This is such a lovely card with an adorable image. Love the traditional colors. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and I hope you will come back again.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Debs,gorgeous colouring and love the baubles..I put more back in my wardrobe than I take out...hopeless case I am..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Christine L said...

Oooh this is pretty Debs.... LOVE those strong reds and the fab image and card design!

Hugs
Christine x

coops said...

so stunning debs.really gorgeous image and I love the baubles die and rich colours ;D

xx coops xx

tilly said...

a gorgeous card and stunning colouring, love LOTV on christmas cards, lovely papers, thanks for joining us at crafty catz
Christine

Mau xx said...

Beautiful card DEbs, I love the tradition colours, and the image is adorable.
Hugs Mau xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Debs
Fabulous christmas card.... Love all the embellies.....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

mixamatoasties said...

This is lovely. I have that image and she's even been matched with papers, she has just never made it to a card.

Need those MB baubles too I think ;)

Susan xx

Kerry Hocking said...

Simply gorgeous! thank you for joining us over at MIM. Hugs Kerry x

Joey said...

Debs this is gorgeous, love it! Popped over from mim. Joey xx

Kat W said...

Beautiful card and I love the traditional colour scheme with that cute image.
Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Totally Gorjuss and good luck!
Hugs, Kat W x

Patricia said...

Oooh, I love red. Wonderful Christmas card. Thanks for joining in at Eclectic Ellapu this week.

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is such a pretty Christmas card! Your image is so adorable and I just love those blingy baubles! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!

Bonnie said...

Oh, how sweet! Thanks for sharing this delightful little gal with us at Merry Monday!