Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 9 July 2013

In the Garden at An Oldie But a Goodie and a sad farewell!!!

Good morning.
I have two DT posts to share with you today and the first one is also my last one for 


and this fortnight our fabulous theme has been picked by my very lovely DT buddy Janice

IN THE GARDEN

Before I share my card I would just like to say a huge thank you to Francesca for all her hard work on the blog and for inviting me to join the DT right from the start of the challenge - it has been an honour and a pleasure to work alongside all the talented DT over the past 3 years but I now feel the time is right for me to move on.
I wish Francesca and all the lovely DT every success for the future.

So here's my last DT card for OBAG




And here's what I did
Starting with a 14cm square piece of linen cardstock I stamped the Stampendous Agapanthus large and small flower head all over using Memento inks in Sweet Plum and Pistachio also using 1st and 2nd generation stamping for a shadow effect.
I then stamped the Stampendous Agapantus Cluster image twice onto another piece of linen effect card - using the same Memento inks and distressed the edges with some co-ordinating gilding wax.
Some mat and layering onto an embossed piece of linen card - a couple of scrummy co-ordinating ribbons - a few added Memory Box die cuts 'Chloe Stem' and 'Hollyhock Stem' and finally a LOTV sentiment tag to finish it off.

Hope you like it :o)

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and to see the fabulous prize on offer from our sponsor this time.

Challenges I would like to enter:

One Stop Craft - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations Paint - Anything Goes
Great Impressions - Anything Goes
That Craft Place - Ribbon and/or Lace
Bloggers - Create Your Own Background
Polka Doodles - Make Your Own Background

Thanks for popping by to see me today - I'll be back a little later with my second DT post but I'll leave you with a sneaky peek for now :o)


Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
 

17 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Really pretty Debs! Love the colours and the way you have stamped, a stunning card! Susan x

Christine L said...

This is fabulous Debs... love the agapanthus... both in the dies and the image!

Hugs
Christine x

cheryl Baker said...

oh wow hun this is stunning love that stamp and the colours you have used are just perfection brilliant hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Debs. The image is so pretty and I love the gorgeous dies and design.
Hugs Sharon x

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is absolutely stunning, Huggles Pops x x x

Janice said...

Like it? I love it Debs, what a beautiful card to finish off your stint with an OBAG. Have loved working with you on the team and will miss your beautiful contributions. Jx

coops said...

so gorgeous debs. stunning flowers and I love your colours :D

xx coops xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW! This is stunning Debs, I love the way you have used those gorgeous Agapanthus stamps. The colours and design are so beautiful.
hugs Sue xx

Claire said...

This is a lovely card hun, fab image and gorgeous colours. Hugs, Claire x

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful card - love the colours the images and the die cuts
Lisa x

karen said...

Wow these are such gorgeous colours, stunning card Debs, hugs, karenxx

Tammy said...

WOW this is gorgeous Debs, I absolutely love this color combo! Fabulous dies and design!
Hugs, Tammy

Sparkly Engineer said...

Very beautiful card. I love all the elements and depth as well as the colors.

Mary Anne, Grett Impression DT

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Debs, gorgeous colours and fabulous die cut details.
Pauline
x

mixamatoasties said...

I love this Debs it is just gorgeous. Love the stamping and the die cuts. So elegant. I would try that and it would look crap.

Thanks for joining with us at That Craft Place.

Susan x

Jean Straw said...

Super card, I love the images and colours you've used.
Jean x

Erin said...

Love it! The flowers and die cuts work beautifully together.

Thanks for joining us this month at Great Impressions Stamps!