Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 4 July 2013

Flowers Especially For You

Good morning.
How's your week been so far?
It's been another busy week here in the Simpson household - but the decorating is now on the final leg and should - fingers crossed - be all finished by the end of the day!!!
I'm loving it - it feels like a new house all over again :o)

I have a poorly teenager at home today - there seems to be some throat infection doing the rounds - I just call it end of term fever - the kids always seem to come down with 'something' at the end of term :o(

Other than trying to get ahead with some DT work before I have my OP next week and with the decorating going on - not to mention the tennis that I have been glued to - I haven't had much time to have a play in my little crafty haven but I loved the LO I used for my debut Papertake Weekly DT card so much this week I have used it again for today's share - but with a completely different look - warning sunglasses may be required :o)





I LOVE this card - the image is sooooooooooooo gorgeous and I LOVE the fabulous bright colours.
I even LIKE my colouring :o)

Card Ingredients:
Image: Tiddly Inks 'Wryn Blooms'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Grace Taylor 'Blossom'
Spellbinders: Timeless Rectangles
Sentiment: LOTV
Flowers and adhesive pearls from stash
Butterfly Punch - Tonic
Spun Sugar Distress Ink

Challenges I would like to enter:
Tiddly Inks - DT Call
Creative Moments - Flowers
Inky Chicks - Anything Goes
Loves Rubberstamps - Anything Goes
Cupcake Craft - Anything But Square
Stampin for the Weekend - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping by to see me today - I really appreciate your support and love to read any comments you may wish to leave.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

33 comments:

tilly's crafts said...

such a cute image and love the colours. yes, I've got a teenager with a sore throat & sniffles as well!
Kim x

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card Debs.
Gr Elly

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Debs, fabulous bright colours and your image is lovely.
Pauline
x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs your card is certainly a stunner, loving the summer colours! Just perfect for our heat wave at the weekend! Susan x

Janice said...

What a delightful card Debs, a super image and card design. Hope your son makes a speedy recovery in time for the holidays & that all goes well with your op next week - tho I'll probably be visiting again before then! Jx

Sue - bearhouse said...

I'm not surprised you like your card so much Debs, it's gorgeous. Such a pretty image, wonderful colouring and fabulous layout too.
I hope your son is feeling better soon.
Hugs Sue xx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Debs!! Sunshine and Summer personified! the image is a real cutie and I love how you've coloured her to match the scrummy papers and embellies… the frame and flowers are absolutely stunning!! it's a corker of a card hun! :-)
I hope your soon is feeling better very soon - some horrid bugs going around!
Wowee… did you see the Murray match yesterday… it was SO stressful LOL - I still can't believe he kept pulling it back and got through!! Yay! can't wait for tomorrow's match now!
Hope you have a lovely day!
Hugs Sue xx

coops said...

so stunning debs.really gorgeous colours and details and I love the sweet wryn :D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the sweet image and your fab colouring and a lovely layout too! Glad to hear that your decorating is nearly finished - would love to see some pics of the changes and I hope Jack feels better soon too! There are lots of bugs around atm. Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire xx

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Debs. I love these images and you have coloured this one beautifully. Love the design and the fab dies.
Hugs Sharon x

Ira Huberts said...

I love it when there are lots of flowers on a card, and yours has plenty of them Debs, this gives me a good summer feeling (although we're not having much of one, lol!). Lovely creation! Hugs, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun....and lovely colours too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Anne said...

Great to have you on the PTW team Debs, I've just been having a browse through your lovely cards. This is fab ...so bright and cheerful I'm not surprised you were pleased with it.
Anne x

Whisper said...

Oh what a sweetie and great colours too.

It's better Jack gets sick now, then during the summer hols - one of H's friends got Chicken Pox last year, just as the hols started !!, Luv Sam x

debby4000 said...

Adorable and fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is gorgeous big happy hugs love Pops x

Gemma said...

Gorgeous card hun and thank you for popping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card recently...means a lot!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Lisa Jane said...

really pretty - love the summery colours
Lisa x

Molecraft said...

This is totally gorgeous, so, so pretty...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
Helen x

Carole said...

Gorgeous card Debs, a stunner!

Hugs
Carole xXxs

Christine L said...

HI Debs....

Oooh.. this is a fabulous bright and cheerful card... love the colours you've used and that Wryn is one of my favs..

Don't think I knew about your op... hope it goes well, whatever it is!

Have a good weekend..
Christine x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love the colours so bright and happy, gorgeous image and colouring..beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

Tammy said...

WOW this is beautiful Debs, I LOVE the bright sunny colors!! Fabulous coloring and flowers! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Hugs, Tammy

alex said...

Such a sweet image and beautiful design, thank you for joining us at Creative Moments

Alex (DT)

Wishcraft said...

Beautiful card hun! Such gorgeous bright colours and super sweet image too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Donna Mosley said...

Ooh! I love this Debs, gorgeous colouring and design hun. :o)

Donna x

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card Debs, love the splash of colour and gorgeous image...beautiful work hun :) Donna ♥ x

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so beautiful, love the framing and the colors and the great design. She is adorable. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps and don't forget about our blog hop @ http://www.lovesrubberstamps.com/

mforquer said...

Beautiful! Love all the wonderful colors! Thanks for trying out for the DT and good luck!
Hugs
M

Marcy said...

Adorable card! This is so cheery and bright! Fantastic job with this. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

Louise said...

Beautiful card,thank you for joining us at Cupcake this week.
Louise xx

Gill McCall said...

Beautiful card. thanks for playing along with Creative Moments Gill DT

Larissa said...

Really adorable card. Love all the flowers you added on the card. Good luck with the DT call. :)

Hugs,
Larissa