Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 8 July 2013

Cute and Cuddly at The Cutie Pies

Good morning.
Hope you all had a lovely weekend.
Looks like this glorious weather we've had is set to last for a little while longer although I missed most of it yesterday as I was glued to the tennis :o)
Huge congrats to Andy Murray - it was definitely 'his time' and he did it with style - a fabulous match - thrilling and nerve wrecking right through to the end - I bet no-one would have predicted a 3 set - 0 win though!!!

Anyways today over at 


we have a new challenge theme 

CUTE AND CUDDLY

Here's what I did:



It's been ages since I made an easel card and I don't know why as I really like them.

Card Ingredients:
Image: Di's Digis 'Mouse with Love' - which I was lucky enough to win in a recent challenge - thank you :o)
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: 
Scrummy ribbon I won in Jules' candy - thank you :o)

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the details of our fabulous sponsor this week and to see the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:
Addicted to Stamps - Lots of Layers
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Great Impressions - Anything Goes
No Matter Which - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girls - Add a Bow
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Two Word Sentiment
Hanna & Friends - Birthday
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything But Square

Thanks for popping by to see me today - I really do appreciate your visit and look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

25 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs fabulous easel card, congrats on your win! It certainly was a nail biter! Hugs Susan x

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, Love the colours too, huggles Pops x

Chrissy said...

Awww.he is cute and cuddly Debs, such a cute card and fabulous colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely card Debs.
Gr Elly

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.really sweet image and I love your design and fabulous colours :D
the tennis was fantastic wasn`t it, I was on the edge of my seat :D

xx coops xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love the cute image and your colouring is so beautiful.
Yes, I really enjoyed the tennis too, it really was a great match.
hugs Sue xx

Pat K said...

Adorable card Debs. He is sooo cute, beautifully coloured and I love your colour choices. hugs, Pat K x

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous as always Debs and so pleased you got to see your idea on tv :)
Hugs Kate xx

Katina said...

Aww, definitely cute and cuddly and adorable too, Debs! Gorgeous easel card.

Thanks fro your lovely comment.
xxx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card Debs, love the cute image. Sue x

Whisper said...

Oh what a sweetie and such great colours too, Luv Sam x

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute Debs, I love that adorable little mouse and your fabulous easel card design!!
Hugs, Tammy

Lisa xx said...

Hi Debs, this is such a cute card....you've put me in the mood to make an easel card too!

Such an exciting game wasn't it.....oooh that last set!!

cotnob said...

This is adorable Debs, such a cute image and lovely warm colours.
Pauline
x

Angelique said...

Gorgeous Card.So beautiful coloured.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

Huggsss,Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap
There's also a DT Call

Claire said...

This is a lovely easel card hun, love the image and gorgeous colours - really cheery. Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

Loz said...

Fabulous card and image Debs.. Visited from MIM for a look..Loz

Zoe said...

Thank you for joining this week at Creative Fingers

Zoe x
Handmade with lots of Love

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is a darling card and I love your color scheme.

Mary - Great Impressions Design Team

Lucy Patrick said...

Oh Debs he is adorable!! I love Di's Digis and I love how you've coloured him and made an easel card out of it, so so cute!! Thanks for joining in Paper Crafting Journey's challenge. XOX Lucy

Andrea W said...

Terrific mix of colors and I LOVE your image. Super cute card! I popped over from Make It Monday.

Jennifer Grissom said...

Cute! Love the paper! Thanks for sharing at MIM!

Billie A said...

Really cute card and great coloring I love easel cards. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our two word challenge.

Billie A said...

Really cute card I saw your card on MIM. Darling image fun papers. really sweet.

JenniferD said...

Looove your Card! Great Colours and such a Cute Image Just Love it! Thanks for joining us at NMWC