Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 19 July 2013

Christmas??? In This Heat???

Good evening.
Mahooosive hello and welcome to my latest new followers - it's sooooo good to see you here.
Are you feeling HOT HOT HOT????
It's been scorchio here today - but there is also a wonderful breeze too :o)
I know this heat doesn't suit some - but I LOVE IT :o)

I actually made today's share last night after the sun had gone down and it was a little cooler in my little crafty haven - which I haven't spent much time in this week - too busy soaking up the sun in the garden.

There seem to be a number of Christmas challenges around at the moment and as I LOVE making Christmas cards I took the opportunity to make one.




Card Ingredients:
Design Papers: LOTV 'Kraft Christmas'
Martha Stewart: Cherish Border Punch, Snowflake Punch and PATP
Memory Box: Riveria Scroll
Aged White Frantage on snowflakes
Diamond Stickles
Adhesive Pearls from stash

Challenges I would like to enter:
Lils' Little Fairies - Christmas in July
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Creative Corner - Let it Sparkle
Fairy Tale - Christmas in July
As You Like It - Favourite Occasion 
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Christmas in July
Fab n Funky - Christmas in July

Thanks for all your support and well wishes regarding my elbow - I had my 'big' dressing taken off yesterday and saw the scar and mass of bruises for the first time since the Op - not a pretty sight I can tell you - I did think about sharing a piccie but I don't think you would appreciate it lol!!!
It does feel good to have that dressing off though - it was starting to get itchy and really uncomfortable.

Hope you've had a lovely day.
Thanks for popping by.

TTFN

23 comments:

tilly's crafts said...

gorgeous christmas card Debs and love the kraft papers too
Kim x

Pat K said...

Fabulous Christmas card Debs...love how your coloured this cutie. Enjoy your weekend. hugs, Pat K x

Bianca said...

I love your card! Everything fits perfect. Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So gorgeous, love the colours and the colouring is fab. Sorry I missed your post about your elbow, hope it heals soon. With my DT hat on thanks for playing at LLF.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Fab Christmas card Debs I think it's cooling me down lol! Susan xx

Lisa Jane said...

i love seeing all the christmas cards - they cool me down lol, this is so cute and i love the colours
Lisa x

Whisper said...

Oooo such a fabby xmas card and i so love those kraft papers too.

Glad to hear your dressing is off, keep resting it, and enjoy the sunshine, Luv Sam x

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the image, fabulous layout and beautiful papers.
I hope you have a good weekend, enjoy the sunshine!
hugs Sue xx

DesignerDiva said...

Hello Mrs just a quick hello to let you know I'm still here!! Goodness knows when I'll have time to craft or blog again with this heat!!
Love all your cards lately especially the buttons one its totes FAB as is that gorgeous baby!!!
I love the sunshine too and Joel sent me home to sit in it this afternoon - I felt like I was on holiday reading my book on the decking lol and it's so hot in the office I've given up work for the night so I'm taking the morning off too to do what I should be doing now!!!
Hopefully catch up soon
Hugs Laurie xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous Christmas card debs, I love this Ted image and the Kraft and white look great together,
Thanks for entering it into our challenge at LLF too
Hugs Kelly

Donna said...

Too cute Debs and beautiful colours...kraft and white together always looks so natural :) Donna ♥ x

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.i love the kraft papers and really cute bear ;D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

This is adorable, love your fab colouring and lovely layout. Glad to hear you finally have that dressing off - hope it starts to look better soon. I have been loving the weather, its been much breezier and not to sunny today though, but a welcome change after all that heat! Hope you have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

cotnob said...

This is an adorable card Debs, I love your cute image and fabulous Kraft papers.
Pauline
x

Angelique said...

Gorgeous card and oh my FABULOUS colouring.
Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky

Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

Avril Ann said...

Well Debs it sure has cooled down today, LOL...loving you card, your colouring is utterly superb xxx

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous card and just love how you have coloured him in so fab. To be in with a chance of winning our prize one of our rules is to state why it's your favourite. Thanks. As You Like It challenge. Carolxx

Helene Siermans said...

This is so cute... Love the snowflakes. A wonderful Christmas card!

Thank you for joining Brown Sugar this week.
Nick

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Uta said...

Your card is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at the Fairytale Challenge.
Hugs, Uta

Linda said...

I am loving your card with that super cute bear!

I'm in Australia, so Christmas and hot go hand in hand here :)

Thanks for playing along with us at Brown Sugar this week.

Hugs,
Linda xox
Brown Sugar DT

Janice said...

Such a cute bear & such a great card Debs - you have been so busy, love this one too - there's a surprise! Jx

Claudia said...

Stunning card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Fairy Tale Challenge and good luck!

Hugs

Claudia