Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 12 July 2013

All of a Flutter at Totally Papercrafts

Good morning.
Hopefully Mr Blogger is playing ball and has published this scheduled post for me as I am currently in hospital having an OP on my elbow :o(
Hopefully I won't be 'out of action' for too long but if I don't get round to seeing you for the next few days I hope you understand :o)

Today we have a new challenge for you over at 


and this week I had the honour of picking the theme and I chose

ALL OF A FLUTTER
(Things with Wings)

Here's what I did:



And here's what I used:
Studio 490 Art Parts Circle Frame
Design Papers: 
Stamped Images: Indigo Blu 'Live Love Laugh' A5 stamp set Stamped onto design paper using Walnut Stain Distress Ink 
Grosgrain ribbon and adhesive pearls from stash

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the stunning inspiration from my lovely talented DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by today - you are always welcome and I look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

18 comments:

Chrissy said...

This is so beautiful Debs, love the image and design..beautiful card...all the best with your op. hope all goes well and you heal quickly.

luv CHRISSYxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

A gorgeous project Debs! Good luck with your op I'll be thinking of you! Susan x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Debs. I hope the op is successful and you are free of pain soon.

Have a super weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is stunning Debs. I love the image and gorgeous soft colours.
I hope your op has gone okay and wish you a speedy recovery.
Take care
hugs Sue xx

Pat K said...

Beautiful frame Debs. I hope all goes well with you today. hugs, Pat K x

Lisa T said...

Debs, this is gorgeous! I love that stamp and the dp. What a nice frame, too! I shall have to look for some.

Ira Huberts said...

That's really delicate Debs, love your stamping and fine shaped card! Hugs, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous love the colours a perfect creation, hugs Pops x

Claire said...

Absolutely stunning frame, love the distressed look and the gorgeous image and colour tones. Hope the op went well and you are now at home resting. Will catch up with you soon. Hugs, Claire xx

sue w. said...

Hi Debs, this is wonderful. Loving the image and what a super keepsake. Fab sentiment too.
By the time you're reading this I hope your elbow will be much improved hunnie.
Hugs Sue W.

Danni said...

This is beautiful!

coops said...

wow so beautiful debs.stunning soft colours and I love the sweet bird.
I hope your op went well and that you are back in action soon.

xx coops xx

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Debs, such pretty papers and fabulous bird.
I hope all went well with your operation and that you will soon be back in full swing.
Take care.
Pauline
x

Laine said...

This is beautiful Debs. Thinking of you and hoping all goes well.
Laine
xx

Christine L said...

This is fabulous Debs... love the elegant design and gorgeous image.

Hope the op went well!!

Hugs
Christine x

Wendy said...

Absolutely beautiful Debs...hope your op went well.
take care.
Hugs Wendy xx

LindaS said...

Wonderful creation. Love the soft pastel colors with the brown birds etc.

mixamatoasties said...

Debs that is so beautiful.

Susan x