Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 14 June 2013

Feeling Blue at Totally Papercrafts

Good morning.
Can you believe it's the end of the week already - and we're half way into June- wow this year is disappearing fast!!! It will soon be time for the BIG MAN to don his red suit :o)
(Better start thinking about cracking on with some festive makes lol!!!)

But for today I would like to share my DT make for the fabulous new challenge over at 


and the theme this week is 

FEELING BLUE

Here's what I did:



Card ingredients:
Sponsor Image: Dilly Beans '#336 Girl & Butterfly'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: MME The Sweetest Thing 'Bluebell Collection'
Sentiment: Stampin Up
Ribbons, Pearls and Made With Love Tag: The Hobby House
MFT Die-Namics: Mini Royal Roses
Spellbinders: Grand Nesties 'Decorative Circles One'

Our sponsor this week is:

offering 1 lucky winner:
3 digi images of their choice

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz - Digi Stamp Only
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes With Ribbon
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Crazy Amigo - Rounds, Circles and Dots
Deep Ocean - For a Girl
Sparkles Forum - Monochromatic
Tok Bobok - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe Crafts - Wings
Incy Wincy - Butterflies and Bows

Thanks for popping by to visit me today - I really appreciate your support and love to read any comments you may wish to leave.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

27 comments:

Christine L said...

Oooh don't say anything about that big man in red yet..... PLEASE!!!

Gorgeous card.... LOVE that blue hair ... and what a perfect design!

Hugs
Christine x

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie...

This is fabulous...

Gorgeous creation...

Have a great Friday...

Huggles Pops x x x x

Laine said...

So beautiful Debs. Love your colouring on this one and the fabulous design detail.
Laine
xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow!!! Debs this is gorgeous. I love your fantastic layout and colouring.

Have a super weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

tilly's crafts said...

fantastic 'blue' card, and just love that hair!
Kim x

Toni said...

I love these close look images of a face! Your card is wanderful! Regards, TokBobok!

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW! Gorgeous card Debs. I love that image and your colouring is amazing, I especially love her blue hair. Beautiful papers too.
I hope you have a good weekend
hugs Sue xx

Claire said...

OMG fingers in ears .... did someone mention the C word LOL. It's only June!!! Love your card and all the shades of blue. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Sue B said...

Oh Wowzer!! I love this Debs… the image is gorgeous and your colouring is really beautiful!! I love the papers and layout… it's a stunning card hun!
Ooh I know what you mean about time flying… it will be Autumn before we know it… I think I should get a move on and make some more Christmas Cards too! :-)
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Wendy said...

Love this Debs, it's absolutely gorgeous.
Wendy xx

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning card Debs, your colouring is amazing.

Donna x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, such a fabulous image and great design.
Pauline
x

Wishcraft said...

Ooh so gorgeous Debs!!! Love the layout, image, papers... all fabulous :o) Hugs, Lisa x

sue w. said...

Hi Debs, this is gorgeous, love your colouring and those papers are a must have.
Have a super weekend.
Hugs Sue W.

Debbie said...

Wow Debs I love this card.All the blues look fab.Lovely image too.Really beautiful.Hugs Debbie x

Sheryl said...

This is so pretty. I love your choice of colours and embellishments. Good to have you with us at INCY WINCY this week. Hugs Sheryl xx

Sanja Grdinić said...

This is so beautiful! Love the coloring of this DB stamp and layering! :)
Have a nice day!

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.i love your design and blue colours and really fabulous image :D

xx coops xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh My Goodness. I Love love love this card, Its stunning!!!!
Shhh dont say the "C" word yet, Im so behind with the cards!! Eack!!!!

Love Hazelxo

mixamatoasties said...

I love this Debs! Love her blue hair. Fab card.

Susan xxx

Jules said...

Just stunning, I just love your card. Always a sucker for anything created in Blue with it being my favourite colour. Thank you for joining us at BMD. Good Luck xoxoxox

kaiahobid said...

Fabulous card. Thank you so much for joining us at Incy Wincy Challenge!
Kaia, DT

Lisa Thompson said...

I love this! It's gorgeous! That Nesties die is just beautiful. I am going to have to break down and buy that one.

mandy said...

What a fab card Debs

Love the color theme

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week

Hugs Mandy xxxx

cebelica said...

I really like these images and love the way you colored the image. Awesome card! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

Juls said...

WOWZER this is stunning!! Hugs Juls

sara said...

so beautiful thanks so much for joining us at Bunnyzoes this month
hugs sara x x