Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 20 June 2013

Another Couple of Christmas Makes

Good morning.
Sorry I didn't get round to see you all yesterday - I look after my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver on Wednesday mornings and then yesterday Aaron & Kerry also decided to come for tea - so it was a busy one all day. 
By the time they went home I just wanted to flake in front of the telly and watch The Apprentice - oh there are some really annoying characters left in this series - not sure I'd hire any of them lol!!!!

Anyway I didn't scare too many of you with my early Christmas makes the other day so I thought I'd share another couple using more of the gorgeous Mo Manning Christmas Elves die cut toppers - well you do get 6 to a sheet - such fantastic value for money :o)




Card Ingredients:
Image: Mo Manning Die Cut Toppers (pre-coloured) 'Christmas Elves' from The Hobby House
Design Papers: Dovecraft Back to Basics 'Vintage Christmas'
Kraft Card from Every Crafts a Pound
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards
Seam Binding from stash
Wooden star - blinged up with Glamour Dust  Metal Spacer and Pearl Brad from The Hobby House
Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia die cut using scrummy Velvet Paper 
Memory Box: Elegant Scrollwork
Adhesive Gems: The Hobby House
Diamond Stickles




Card Ingredients:
Image: Mo Manning Die Cut Toppers (pre-coloured) 'Christmas Elves' from The Hobby House
Design Papers: Dovecraft Back to Basics 'Vintage Christmas'
Kraft Card from Every Crafts a Pound
Sentiment: Kaisercraft
Memory Box: Flowering Christmas Tree
Grosgrain Ribbon from stash
Diamond Stickles
Adhesive Gems: The Hobby House

Challenges I would like to enter:
ABC Christmas - Humorous or CAS
Crafting by Designs - Favourite Season (Mine is Christmas)

Today I really must get the ironing done - I didn't do it the other day as I had a much better offer - lunch with Jamie & Rowena and a chance to get some scrummy snuggles from my snuggalicious Grand-daughter Ruby Mae - no contest really lol!!!!

Hope to play catch up later.
Thanks for popping by - you're always welcome.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

22 comments:

cotnob said...

More fabulous Christmas cards Debs, those little Elves are gorgeous - you are going to be so organised this Christmas.
Pauline
x

Pat K said...

Gorgeous Christmas makes Debs. Love the ribbon trim on the first one...great images and design. Pat K x

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! these are so gorgeous Debs & super cute.

Donna x

Claire said...

You are on a roll! Love both of these cards, fab images, great layouts and colours too. Hope you are OK? Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

Sue - bearhouse said...

These are gorgoeus Debs. I think I may need to get some of those images, they really look so fabulous on your cards. The papers, layouts and details you have added are wonderful.
Sounds like you have been busy.
I definitely agree with you about The Apprentice!
hugs Sue xx

Whisper said...

Oh gorgeous images, and great papers and dies.

I'm not surprised you dumped the ironing a cuddle with your grandchildren, Luv Sam x

Mau xx said...

Gorgeous cards Debs, I love the first one...if I have a favourite!
I so love these images of Mo's
Don't fret about the ironing..it won't go anywhere but the kiddy winks will grow before you have time to blink...don't miss it :))
Huge Hugs Mau xx

tilly's crafts said...

gorgeous christmas cards Debs
Kim x

cheryl Baker said...

oh wow Hun this is one stunning christmas card just love the detail hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Wishcraft said...

Super cute images and the papers go with them perfectly... Gorgeous cards hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

coops said...

fantastic cards debs.the images are stunning and I love your gorgeous papers and details :D

xx coops xx

Juls said...

Fab cards!!! Loving the paper & the sparkle!! Hugs Juls

debby4000 said...

Such a cute, gorgeous cards but you're making me feel guilty because I haven't even thought about Christmas cards.
luv
Debby

Sue B said...

Aww these are gorgeous Debs! what cute images… I love the sparkles on the fur trims… the festive papers and embellies are very scrummy! :-)
Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Pop's Cards said...

These are both so sweet, I love these images, I cannot believe you are making xmas cards, I am still waiting for sunshine lol, hugs Pops x

Sonia said...

Wonderful creations my dear friend^_^
Beautiful images and lovely embellishments^_^
Happy Sunday and big hug,
Sonia

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

These are both so gorgeous Debs, I love these adorable images and the papers and layouts on both are so beautiful
Lindsay xx

Melanie said...

Wonderful Christmas cards!
Especially love the first one...

Hugs,
Melanie

mixamatoasties said...

I love those Debs. I may* need those images :)

Susan xx

*definitely

Helen said...

Fabulous cards - love those images!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

CTgirl said...

You made me smile! This is such a sweet card and all the photo's made it look the Elves were playing! FUN! Just love it!

Thank you for sharing your lovely creation in our ‘Anything goes - Show your Season’ Challenge
Do join us again!
Hugs
Rene (DT Crafting by Designs)

Beth F. said...

Such gorgeous Christmas cards! The images are so sweet!