Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 15 May 2013

What a Lovely Surpise!!!

Good afternoon my lovely blogging friends - and welcome to my latest new followers - it's so lovely to see here :o)

I wasn't really going to share anything with you today but when Mr Postie brought this box to me just now:


 I couldn't resist sharing with you what was in it:


What a fabulous box of goodies.
And here's why I was sent them:


I entered this card into last month's Craftwork Cards Monthly Competition
and yayyyyyy I won :o)
Thank you soooooooooooooo much to the lovely ladies at
Craftwork Cards
for picking my card as the winner and for the scrummy yummy box full of gorgeous goodies :o)

And here are the ingredients used in my card:
Image: Amy Postcard - Craftwork Cards
Paper Pieced with: Dolly Mixtures Paper Pad 'Coleen'- Craftwork Cards
Embossed Frame: 'Daisy'-  Craftwork Cards (inked with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink)
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts

Before I go I also wanted to give a quick update on my scan yesterday.
The good news is that the Dr. that took the scan was able to get some decent images to send to the Consultant this time.
The bad news is he thinks the problem is my muscle around the inside of my elbow is coming away from the bone and that I may need to have surgery :o(
I will know more when I see the Consultant on the 5th June.
Thank you for all your best wishes - they really mean a lot :o)

Right must dash - the boys and their partners and of course my squidgilicious Oliver are coming for tea tonight and I have promised them all my homemade chicken pie - so I best crack on or it will be beans on toast instead!!!

Thanks for popping by to see me today - I really appreciate your visit.
TTFN

15 comments:

Janice said...

Well done you! What a fab prize and a brilliant card! Don't like the sound of things with your elbow - that description sounds really sore! Jx
PS Can I come for chicken pie too?

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Golly I didnt know you were having a scan, I hope that things work out ok for the Elbow, Sending big hugs xxx

Congrats on the win thats a stunning card you made, not surprised you won, Have fun with the Goodies,

Much Love Hazelxox

MagsB said...

What an exciting parcel! Congrats on your win, your card is gorgeous, I especcially like the pretty embossing!

I'm sorry about your elbow, it sounds very painful!

Take care!

love Mags B x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is fabulous love the colours too huggles Pops x x x

Fleur said...

Wow Debs you lucky girl. Still, you more than deserved it. Your card is so pretty
Hugz Fleur xxx

Sue - bearhouse said...

Your card is really beautiful Debs so a well deserved win. Enjoy your new goodies.
I'm pleased that the hospital were able to get a decent picture this time. Hopefully it won't be too long now before it's sorted.
Enjoy your evening with your family
hugs Sue xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Big congratulations Debs but well deserved the card is glorious! Great news that they have at least been able to find what is the cause and if you need surgery then at least you can get it sorted!! Have a lovely evening - sounds delicious don't suppose there are any leftovers??? Susan xx

Claire said...

Lucky gal - love those goodies and what a fabulous card - I love it! Have a good evening with the family. Hugs, Claire x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! what a lovely surprise Debs!! Yay!! well done hun… but very well deserved because your card is awesome!! I love the image and the scrummy papers and embellies… the hearts and flowers are SO pretty!!
aww I'm glad that they got some good pictures on the scan this time hun! hopefully they can now sort out a plan of treatment… it seems a positive step forward... fingers crossed for you that all goes well...
Ooh enjoy your homemade chicken pie tonight… it sounds very yummy… must go and get something to eat now… the thought has made me hungry!! LOL
Hope you have a nice evening!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Whisper said...

Oh well done you and so well deserved too.

Here's hoping it's not surgery for your sake, will be keeping my fingers crossed for you for the 5th june.

Oooo Chicken pie that sounds good, Luv Sam x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Debs how fantastic, the card is so beautiful I am not surprised that you won, congratulations,
hugs
lorraine x

cotnob said...

Wow! You lucky thing, what a fabulous collection of crafting goodies - well deserved though, you card is gorgeous.
I'm so glad that they managed to get some good images for you this time, will keep my fingers crossed that the news is better than you think when you see the consultant.
Enjoy your evening with the family.
Pauline
x

Wishcraft said...

A beautiful card and very yummy goodies :o) Hope they can get your elbow sorted soon hun, sounds very painful! Hugs, Lisa x

Mau xx said...

What a scrummy yummy box of goodies, now we both have one :))
Not surprised you won with that card, its Gorgeous Debs.
Sad to hear news about the elbow, hope you get better news when you see Consultant again.
Hugs Mau xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful, stunning card cheers Sue N x