Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 25 May 2013

What a Find!!!

Good evening my lovely crafty friends.
Just a quick post from me this evening - I've been up since 4:30am patiently waiting for my DH to arrive home from his work trip to New York - even though he wasn't due back until early afternoon lol!!!
So before he got here I made a couple of cards, a banana cake, some fruit scones, a loaf of bread, had a bath and washed my hair, put the online shopping away and hoovered upstairs and down - phew!!!!

When I had a good tidy up of my little crafty haven the other day I came across this retired Spellbinders die:

and I immediately knew what I wanted to do with it:

So here's a Father's Day card I've made for Jack to give John:



It does look like a moustache - doesn't it???

Card Ingredients:
Spellbinders: S3-005 - now retired :o(
Labels 10
Design Paper: Pink Petticoat 'Mr Moustache' printed in Jet Black onto Papermill Linen Cardstock
Black Seam Binding and Silver Cord from stash
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat 'Simplest Happyness Sentiments'
LOTV Tag Sentiment
Star Charm from stash
Black Soot Distress Ink

Challenges I would like to enter:

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #260
Alphabet Challenge - H for Happy
Brown Sugar - Father's Day
QKR Stampede - One for the Boys

Off to catch up on The Voice now whilst 'the boys' watch the Football :o)

Thanks for popping by.
Enjoy the rest of the evening.
TTFN

25 comments:

Claire said...

It certainly does, love it! Hugs, Claire x

Cheryl said...

oh this is brilliant Hun love how you have used,the die,they will adore this to bits,hun,love it,hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

Cheryl said...

oh this is brilliant Hun love how you have used,the die,they will adore this to bits,hun,love it,hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

Sue - bearhouse said...

Goodness, you have had a busy day Debs, I'm exhausted just reading it!
Your card is fabulous, a really great design and brilliant papers.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Hugs Sue xx

Sarah said...

Hi Debs, oh love this one! It's just so elegant and fabulous!!

Hope you have a good weekend,
Sarah

Shaz Earl said...

Beautiful card
Thank you so much for joining us at Alphabet challenges
Hope to see you again

hugs Shaz x

Janice said...

Brilliant Debs. Sounds like you've had a busy day. Hope the traveller is home safe now, Jx

ellyscard creatief said...

Very special Debs.
Great job.
Gr Elly

cass said...

Great card, simple elegant and loads of fun. Thabnks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

DesignerDiva said...

Up at 4.30am!! goodness me Debs what time do you go to bed!!
Love your fab fun card - perfect
HUgs Laurie xx

Basslady said...

what a clever and cool card!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet Challenge!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

A brilliant use for that die Debs! Hope your DH got home safe and sound xx

Donna Mosley said...

A fab card Debs, love it. Yes! an amazing find hun. :o)

Donna x

Judith said...

brilliant use of this die Debs - I'm going for a lie down - reading your post made me feel exhausted lol hugs Judith x

Pat said...

Super Father's Day card, great design. Thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenge this week.

Pat xx

Sue B said...

Oh this is a fab card Debs! I love the design… so simple but very effective… the paper is fab… it's a wonderful Father's Day card! :-)
Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Helene Siermans said...

This is a fantastic Father's Day card. I love the black and white and the CAS theme.

Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar this week!
Hugs Nick

coops said...

stunning male card debs.the design is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Tammy said...

This is fabulous Debs! I love how you've created that fun moustache, fabulous bg paper too! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Tammy x

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

A great card!!!!! Thanks for participating in our QKR STAMPEDE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!

~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

cotnob said...

This is brilliant Debs, I love your papers and your die makes a perfect Moustache.
Pauline
x

Alex H. said...

What a fantastic card for Father's Day. Love it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
;-) Alex H.

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Brilliant Debs! Thanks for joining in with our Fathers Day challenge over at Brown Sugar and good luck
Julie x
My blog
Pennys Challenges DT member
Digi Darla DT member
Forever Friends DT member
Brown Sugar Challenges DT member
Fashionista DT member
Lady Annes stamp challenge DT member

Scrapaddict said...

Oh I love this! Thanks for playing Brown Sugar Father's Day challenge!

Mary said...

That is awesome as can be! What a cool idea!