Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 21 May 2013

More Juice Grandma!!

Good morning.
Thank you for all your kind words on my mini scrapbook yesterday - I really appreciate it :o)

Today I would like to share a framed scrapbook layout I have made for my scrummilicious Grand-daughter Lola Arizona using one of my most favourite photos from our afternoon tea at The Ritz
and the gorgeous stash I won last week from Craftwork Cards - aptly named 'Tea Dance' :o)



Tomorrow is Lola's 2nd birthday and this is one of the few gifts I have made for her. 
Another project made with love and one I really enjoyed bringing together.

Thanks for popping by today - I appreciate your support.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

16 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

Such a beautiful creation did make me smile
Hugs Kate xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Debs. Such a lovely photo and I love the soft colours and pretty detailing.
A really lovely and special gift for your Grand-daughter.
hugs Sue xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

This is really pretty and feminine Debs! Looks gorgeous in the frame, Lola Arizona will treasure it! Susan x

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is beautiful debs and some that your granddaughter can keep forever.
So pretty
Hugs Kelly

Bea und Doreen said...

OMG - this is so beautiful - simply stunning. Love it. Lovely idea Debs.
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Debbie said...

Just stunning, I have made one of these box frames recently and they are just gorgeous. The photo is so lovely too.
Debbiex

Janet said...

Wow fabulous Debbie! xx

Claire said...

Love it - as will Lola and it will be a treasured keepsake for her for many years to come. Hugs, Claire x

Whisper said...

Oh absolutely gorgeous hun and something she will treasure, Luv Sam x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

What a beautiful page, Debs. Love hte pretty embellies you used and that gorgeous tea - cup paper.
Lola is a real cutie. Hope she has a fab birthday.
xxx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Oh Debs, it's beautiful - what a fabulous keepsake for Lola Arizona for her Birthday, you've laid everything out so wonderfully, love it. Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

pinky said...

What a gorgeous little keepsake Debs, your little granddaughter is adorable.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so pretty, what a loveky keepsake

Wishcraft said...

Oh this is lovely! Just perfectly pretty Debs :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sue B said...

Oh this is really beautiful Debs… it's a wonderful photo of you both! and the papers and embellies are SO pretty… gorgeous soft colours… what a fab pressie for lil Lola - Wish her a Very Happy Birthday from me tomorrow and give her a big hug from me!!! :-)
Hope you have a fab day!
Love Sue xx

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Debs, wonderful photograph and pretty papers - what a wonderful gift.
Pauline
x