Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 2 May 2013

Celebration Candy Winners!!!

Good morning my lovely blogging friends.

Just a quick post this morning 

firstly to say a 

MAHOOSIVE THANK YOU

for all the lovely Happy Birthday messages left for me yesterday and for all the gorgeous cards and gifts I received too.
I will share some photos in a later post - when I get myself organised!!!

But I also wanted to do a quick post to let you know who the lucky winners are of my 

CELEBRATION CANDY 

so without further ado here are the results - all drawn by Random.org:

Candy 1 

Prize Winner:
Whooop whoop - that's my bestest blogging buddy Claire - so thrilled it's you hun :o)

Candy 2:
Prize Winner:
Another lovely DT buddy Janice :o)

Candy 3: 

Prize Winner:
That's the very lovely Mau - congrats hun xx

and finally 
Candy 4: 
Prize Winner:
That's the equally lovely Sam/Whisper :o)

I wish I could send a little something to you all.
The best I can do is say that I am truly blessed to have so many lovely blogging buddies and I am truly grateful for the lovely comments and support you all give on a daily basis - thank you.

Please could all the winners contact me on 
debs01may@talktalk.net 
 to claim their prizes.

Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

13 comments:

AnyOldCraft said...

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you Debs for offering it.

I hope you got spoiled lots yesterday and had a fabulous time :)

Julie

Sue - bearhouse said...

Big congrats to all your winners!!
Glad you had a good Birthday Debs

Hugs Sue xx

Whisper said...

OMG i'm so shocked and thrilled to have won your fabby surprise candy and equally pleased for the lovely blogging buddies Claire and Janice and well done to Mau too. Luv Sam x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Congratulations to the winners! A big thank you to you Debs! Susan xx

Claire said...

Woohoo!!! I can't believe I have won one of the candy prizes - how chuffed am I? Thank you so much, off to email you now. Hugs, Claire xxx

mags said...

Well done to all the winners.
Mags
x

Mirella said...

Congrats to all the winners! :)

Denise said...

Happy Birthday!
Hugies
Denise
xoxx

Wendy said...

Congrats to all the winners.
So pleased you had a great Birthday Debs.
Hugs Wendy xx

Janice said...

Thanks Debs, you really are most generous to us all. Jx

Shea said...

Late but no less sincere, I wish you a wonderful birthday and know that you are taking it all the way to Sunday, as well you should! Hope you have a fabulous weekend - you look MAHVELOUS! Cheers!

Sue B said...

Ooh Big Congrats to all the Winners... enjoy your goodies!!

Thanks Debs for a fab Candy Draw!!
Hope you have a lovely weekend hun
Big hugs
Sue xx

Tammy said...

Congrats to all the winners!
Hugs, Tammy