Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 20 May 2013

All in a Weekend's Work!! - And winner of Marianne Die.

Good afternoon. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. The weather was fabulous - we got the garden tidied. We had a great test drive and John's new car is on order - I show a picture of it when we take delivery - but that may not be until August/September - let's just say - it's a beast!!!

I had a wonderful play in my little crafty haven and went back to doing something I started my crafty adventures with - 'scrapbooking' and put together my first mini book - following a fabulous tutorial here.

With some of my birthday money I bought some gorgeous papers and embellishments from Teresa Collins 'Tell Your Story' Collection 
I wanted to create a keepsake of my fabulous birthday and weekend treat.

Here's how it turned out:

WARNING PHOTO HEAVY!!!



An overview of the pages. 















I LOVED LOVED LOVED putting this together and am really pleased with the end result.
I'm sure I will be making a few more of these in the future.
Hope you like it too :o)

Sorry I forgot to post the details of the winner of the duplicate die I had from last week.
Ten peeps put their names down to give it a good home - so using Random.org this is the lucky winner:

#2 that's you 


Congrats hun - drop me an e-mail and I'll get the die in the post ASAP
debs01may@talktalk.net

Thanks for your visit today.
It's always lovely to see you here and I look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Enjoy the rest of the day.
TTFN

20 comments:

Whisper said...

Oh gorgeous hun and what a wonderful memory too, Luv Sam x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous keepsake debs. Love it. X

MagsB said...

Oh wow, what a fabulous memento! Such lovely colours and embellies!

love Mags B x

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!! Such a beautiful mini book Debs. I really love the design, gorgeous papers and the photos are wonderful. A really special keepsake to treasure.
Thrilled to see I am the lucky winner of your duplicate die, off to Email you now....
hugs Sue xx

Ali said...

Gorgeous xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh My Goodness thi sis the most wonderful keepsake, I love it, What a great thing to make, Full of love xx Sounds like you had a great weekend, I really need to get out in the garden instead of thinking about it!!!

Love Hazelxo

Jules said...

Oh wow Debs.

What a fantastic keepsake of a brilliant day.

Such a beautifully made memory book full of fantastic photographs and special memories. A project to treasure!

So pleased you had a happy day.

Love Jules xx

Claire said...

WOW Debs, this is just amazing and such a lovely keepsake and something to cherish. Love the colours and papers and all the elements within it too. Amazing. Hugs, Claire x

Katina said...

Oh, and I love, love, love it!! Fabulous mini book Debs. I've been wanting to do something like this for ages - thanks for the link.
xx

Donna Mosley said...

WOW! Debs, this is an amazing creation. Love the photos and gorgeous design & details.

Donna x

mixamatoasties said...

Wow Debs. What a stunning creation. Love it.

Susan x

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Debs, so many lovely photographs and details - what a wonderful way to record your memories.
Pauline
x

Sharon said...

Wow Debs, this is fabulous. So many gorgeous pages and pictures.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is awesome Debs! what a fab keepsake… I love the gorgeous papers and all the different elements and embellies on each page… the words are fab… and what wonderful photos!!!!! thanks so much for sharing… it's a very scrummy album that you can keep forever and look back on! :-)
Hope you have a good week!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow, this is fab. Love the colours. So nice to see something different and so beautifully done. Makes m itch to ave time for layouts but busy with cards at the mo.

DesignerDiva said...

WOW Debs what a beautiful keepsake you have created. That paper is gorgeous too, no wonder you couldn't resist!!
Hug my Grandbabies,
Laurie xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs a stunning keepsake of a fabulous time! Beautifully embellished and journalled with some gorgeous pictures! Susan x

Janet said...

This is amazing and wonderful work Debs.....well done! xx

Debbie said...

What a stunning keepsake.Beautiful pics, papers etc.Love it all.Hugs Debbie x

coops said...

wow this is fantastic debs.a keepsake to treasure and your pics are stunning :D

xx coops xx