Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 24 May 2013

#1 Daddy's Girl

Good morning.
Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.
I'm so glad it's the end of the week and will be even happier when tomorrow comes as my DH has been away since Tuesday and comes home tomorrow :o)
I have really missed him :o(

I have tried to keep myself busy and yesterday I gutted and re-organised my little crafty haven - what a job but so worth it in the end!!! All I need to do now is remember where I re-organised everything to lol!!!

I also had a little play with some scrummy stash from 


and made one of the few Father's Day cards I need next month.
This will be for Jamie from Lola Arizona:




Card Ingredients:
Image: Saturated Canary 'Daddy's Girl' - MCH 
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Prima 'Lifetime' - MCH
Memory Box: 'Precious Hearts' - MCH
Ribbon: Brights Collection - MCH
Buttons: Bo Bunny 'C'est La Vie' - MCH
Metal Trinket: Sunrise Sunset Vintage Trinkets - MCH
Edges inked with Tea Dye Distress Ink - MCH (on special offer at £3.40)
Wooden Heart Buttons and Brads from stash  

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Teresa for giving me the opportunity to create with such gorgeous goodies as sadly this is my last GDT project for My Crafty Heart - as they say - all good things must come to an end :o(
I have thoroughly enjoyed the past 2 months as GD and wish Teresa and all the lovely DT the very best for the future. Obviously I will still continue to support and create with MCH scrummy stash.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - Lots of Layers
Nutcrafters - Use Some Kraft
Whimsy Inspiration - Anything Goes
Stamps & Fun - For a Man/Boy

Thanks for popping by to visit me today - I really appreciate your support and love to read any comments you may wish to leave.

Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

28 comments:

Juls said...

Gorgeous card!!! Bet u found lots of long lost crafty treasures when you did your crafty space!! Enjoy working in your new organised space!! Hugs Juls xxx

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Debs. Such a sweet image coloured so beautifully. I love the papers and all the embellishments work so well together.
I hope you have a good Friday
hugs Sue

Jules said...

Hi Debs

A gorgeous card .. .. found the heart no problem LOL!!!

I love re-organising my craft space but then regret it because I always go to the "old place" to find what I need!!

All is good in the House of Hearts thanks Debs .. .. busy but good!!!

Have a lovely weekend. Hubby will soon be home!

Love Jules xx

downrightcrafty said...

simply gorgeous
Hugs Kate xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Fabulous card Debs! Lots of lovely die cuts too yummy! Have a fab weekend!! Hugs Susan x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So gorgeous, love the colours and the way you used the precious hearts dies, will be trying that for sure.

tilly's crafts said...

fab card Debs and love that cute image - and those papers are scrummy!
Kim x

cotnob said...

What a lovely card for Lola Arizona to give her Daddy, fabulous papers and image - I love your button embellishments.
Have a great weekend.
Pauline
x

Debbie said...

Really beautiful card Debs.Loving all the kraft card.Good for you keeping busy but tidying your crafty space - a recipe for confusion if it happens in my house.Enjoy having your hubby home and enjoy your weekend.Thanks for joining in with us over at Nutcrafters.Hugs Debbie x

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie I love this, its gorgeous Hugs Pops x

Sue B said...

Aww this is very sweet Debs… what a cute image and your colouring is beautiful !! I love the scrummy papers and embellies… and the distressed edges look fab! :-)
Ah not long until John is back now hun… hope you have a wonderful weekend !
Take Care
Love Sue xx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Debs, Awww! so sweet! what a fabulous card - she's coloured beautifully and I love how you#ve paired her up with those papers and the heart dies. Thankyou sooo much for being on the DT and creating such wonderful cards for us, we've all loved having you with us :) Have a lovely weekend, Biggest of Hugs, Teresa xxx

Donna said...

Too cute Debs and such a pretty design. Love the the little wooden buttons they're so sweet. Hope you have a fab BH weekend :) Donna ♥ x

Claire said...

Another fabulous card full of gorgeousness - love the image and fab layout. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.stunning sweet image, her slippers are so cute and I love your stunning design :D

xx coops xx

Shuba Suzan said...

cute i like her ....and the papers...

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cute card, love the image and colours.
luv
Debby

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! Debs, this is so gorgeous. Love the adorable image and fab design and details. I enjoy having a good sort in my craftroom, always find stuff I've forgot.

Donna x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, fantastic colouring and an amazing layout, love that beautiful button too
Lindsay xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What scrummy colours. Cute card Debs. Hope you and the family have a great weekend. X

Sonia said...

Just gorgeous card my dearest friend:)
Adorable image and beautiful embellishments:))
Happy Saturday and big hug,
Sonia

Francy said...

Stunning and lovely card, the stamp is fantastic.
Thank you for playing at SFc this week.
Francy

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Debs I love, love this beautiful card, that image is such a cutie, the card design and colours look awesome.
hugs
lorraine x

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous Debs. And just perfect that I would see this today on what would have been my Dad's 88th birthday xxx

Nonni said...

Hi Debs, what a cute card! I love the papers and pink and brown look so good together. Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week! :)

Shana Gaff said...

Super cute image. I love all of your layers of DSP and little trinkets. Thanks for playing at ATSM. :)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So gorgeous Debs! Love that stamp and love your colour choices. Fabulous! Hugs, Wends xxx

Sylvia x said...

Thank you for joining us at Nutcrafters. What a great image and love all the additions you have used.

Good luck

Sylvia x