Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 8 April 2013

Ride 'Em Cowboy - GDT Card for MCH

Good afternoon.
Hope you've all had a lovely weekend.
My DH achieved his target to complete the half marathon he ran yesterday in under 2hrs - coming in at 1hr:59mins - phew!!!!
Unfortunately Rowena wasn't too well so she and Jamie missed out on their scrummy roast beef dinner :o(
Aaron and Jack did their best to make up for them though :o)

So whilst the dinner was cooking and John was running what else was I to do than have a wee play in my little crafty haven with some scrummy new stash from


Here's a quick make - but another crossed off my list of boy's birthday cards needed this month :o)




So as this card is for a 2 year old boy (and needs to be posted) I thought I would keep the embellies and details minimal.

Card Ingedients:
Image: Nellie Snellen 'Indian Boy on Horse' - MCH 
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Bo Bunny 'Prairie Chic' - MCH
Melissa Frances 'C'est La Vie' - MCH
Buttons: Bo Bunny 'C'est La Vie' - MCH
Sentiment Tags: LOTV

Challenges I would like to enter:
Sketch Saturday: Sketch #253
Dream Valley - Happy Birthday
Hobbycutz - CAS
Pile it On - Wooden (Wooden Horse) 
The Squirrel and the Fox - Inspired by a Song/Movie (Horsey Horsey Don't You Stop)
Sunday Stamps - Colour Combo 

Before I go - look what arrived for me this morning.................................................


Whoooopp whooppppp!!!
 I 'HAD' to get one because something clunked off inside my Grand Calibur and it died last week :o(
Thank you my DH :o)

Thanks for popping by today - I appreciate your visit.
I'll catch up with you all after I get back from a hospital appointment with Jack.

Enjoy the rest of the day.
TTFN

29 comments:

Kathyk said...

Fab new stash!

CAS would normally include lots of white space but your card is simply super - thank you for joining us in our challenge over on the Hobbycutz blog

Kathyk

cotnob said...

This is a great card Debs, I love the blue and yellow and fab image.
Lucky you - I'm waiting for my Cuttlebug to die, but it's tough as old boots!
Pauline
x

Dora said...

Awww this is adorable Debs, love the cute image and fun buttons :) .. nice toy there :P enjoy xxx

Sue - bearhouse said...

Your card is fabulous Debs, I love the cute image and wonderful colour scheme.
Well done to your DH!
Have fun with your new toy!
hugs Sue xx

Whisper said...

Oh super boys card hun, i have the other cowboy image and they are great.

Glad your hubby beat his record in the half marathon and roast beef sounds good too, Luv Sam x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh love the new toy, it looks brilliant, This card is so cute as well, what a great one for a lad, Love Hazelxo

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Debs. Such a sweet boy's card.
I hope I am not going to have to spend a lot of money in the near future as my Grand Calibur has also got a Clunk in it.
Would love the new E Bosser though.
Hugs Sharon. x

Ira Huberts said...

Poor John, was he running so fast to get you that Ebosser? LOL! Just kidding sweetie! Your boy's card is adorable! Love the buttons and the touches of yellow, great papers, too. Enjoy your new toy, you will though! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Chrissy said...

Fabulous little boy card Debs, love the image and great colouring, love the design and buttons..fabulous.Have fun with your new toy..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Donna said...

Too cute Debs and perfectly done with this sketch...have fun with your new toy, I'm not jealous at all lol! :) Donna ♥ x

pinky said...

Well done to dh, that's a great time!! I love your cute wee card Debs but you stole my interest when I spied the Ebosser!! Lucky woman, can't wait till I hear a clunk lol.

Danni said...

How fun and cute!

Wishcraft said...

Super cute card Debs, fab papers and design. Ooh you'll love your Ebosser, I'm very happy with mine :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Claire said...

Lovely card, great image and colours. I'm very jealous you have an ebosser LOL - you lucky gal - enjoy! Hugs, Claire x

mixamatoasties said...

Debs that's fab. Love that image!

Susan xx

Vicky said...

So adorable hun....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Sue M B said...

Aww this is really sweet Debs! what a cute image and your colouring is beautiful… I love those feathers!! and the layout and embellies are perfect! :-)
Ooh John did well coming in under 2 hours!! that's a really great time !!
I hope you have a lovely week hun!
Ooh and your new eBosser will be fab! it will make crafting so much easier! :-)
Big hugs
Sue xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs what a fab, fun card just perfect for a little man, great image and super design, love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Kathya said...

Super cute card Debs! Love all the detail in it. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps this week.

Melanie said...

A really fantastic card!
I am sure that little boy will love it... The little ones in my family would!

Hugs,
Melanie

theCook said...

Such a beautiful sketch! Love your use of the buttons. Thanks for playing with us at Hobbycutz challenge!

coops said...

fab boys card deb.really love your design and stunning image and colours :D

xx coops xx

Joan said...

Super cute card for a little boy. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps.

Kendra said...

Love the blue paper with all the yellows! Thanks for playing along at Dream Valley!

Lynne Armstrong said...

This is adorable Debs :) Thanks for joining our challenge at The Squirrel & The Fox

Hofkissed said...

Great boy card... the image is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Sunday Stamps!

Kim Bell said...

Deb!!! Love your card. Great Boy card. Amazing! Thanks so much for joining Hobbycutz

Hugz
Kim

Tara (Murphy) Bourgoin said...

Oh my! This is just too, too cute! I love the colouring and that is such a sweet little image. Thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps :)

Chris said...

That image is just adorable. I always wanted a hobby horse when I was a kid.
Love all those buttons as embellishment.
thanks for playing with us at Pile It ON.