Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 10 April 2013

One for the Boys at Stampavie and More

Good morning.
Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.
Today I'm here to share my DT card for 


and this fortnight the theme was just perfect for me

ONE FOR THE BOYS

It's my scrummilicious Grandson Oliver's 2nd birthday on Sunday so this was a perfect opportunity to make one of the four cards I needed to make for him :o)
Here's what I did:



One of Oliver's favourite programmes is 'Mike the Knight' so I thought he might love this image :o)

Card Ingredients:
Image: Mo Manning 'Kitchen Knight'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers:  DCVW 'All About a Boy'
Making Memories Gromet
Button, Ribbon and Twine from stash
Sentiment Tags: LOTV

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Anything Goes - Heavy Metal
Digital Tuesday - Boys
Ladybugs Crafts Ink - Card for a Child/Teenager
Stamp with Fun - Birthday
Mo's Digital Challenge - Add Fabric

Thanks for your visit today.
I really appreciate your support.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

25 comments:

Sue - bearhouse said...

Gorgeous card Debs. I love the cute image, beautiful colouring and the papers and layout are fabulous.
Hugs Sue xx

Whisper said...

Oh absolutely brilliant hun - i'm so loving the gromit for the shield - i must check out this image as a friends son is into Mike the knight in a big way too, Luv Sam x

Claire said...

Brilliant card - love what you have done with the imagine brad too. Can't believe he will be 2! Time is flying by. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

Annie said...

a fabulous little boy's birthday card Deb and I love that image! great embellishments too.
hugs, annie x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE this Debs! Such a great image and love the colour choices you've made, the papers are fab, all so bright and cheery. Just what a little chap needs for his 2nd birthday! My Zac loves Mike the Knight too and I'm pretty sure he'd adore this too, so I think you're onto a winner there. Big hugs, Wends xxx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Debs, great image and I love your bright papers.
Pauline
x

Janice said...

Brilliant for any aspiring knight. Love his shield. Great card Debs, Jx

Julie said...

Oh my goodness Debs,this is so adorable! The bright colours,the image, the placed number,perfect in every way!!! Thanks for joining in with my challenge theme at LCI, hugs Julie x

DesignerDiva said...

Beautifully cute card Debs, I can't believe my babies are nearly 2 lol, I will be a bit late but I'll sort a little something out when I get back from my hol next week.
Just had a look at all your gorgeous cards I've missed this last week sorry I've been AWOL
Hugs Laurie xx

Sue M B said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Debs!! what a fab image and the bright and cheery papers are just perfect!… and I love the no.2 and the wonderful 'imagine' embellie!! Oliver is gonna love this! :-))
Hope you are having a good week hun!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Ira Huberts said...

AN absolutely darling boys card Deb! Great LO and colours! Supercool! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Debbie said...

Oh your card is gorgeous Debs.So cute.Wow is he 2 already.How are you liking your new ebosser - I adore mine. Don't know how I lived without it.Hugs Debbie x

Debbie said...

Oh your card is gorgeous Debs.So cute.Wow is he 2 already.How are you liking your new ebosser - I adore mine. Don't know how I lived without it.Hugs Debbie x

Danni said...

Awesome card for a boy! so fun!

Nadja said...

Cute boy- card! Thanks for joinig us at Stamp with fun.
Hugs,
Nadja

Jayne A said...

Fantastic card. I love that image.
Hugs
Jayne

xxcalamityxx said...

Gorgeous card thank you so much for sharing with us for our heavy metal challenge over at Anything Goes xhugsx Nikki

downrightcrafty said...

absolutely gorgeous Debs
Hugs Kate xx

AnjaCardz said...

Absolutely cute card, Debbie! Love this image too.
Thanks for joining us at Mo's!

Hugs, Anja

coops said...

so stunning deb.brilliant fun image and i love your fab design and colours :D

xx coops xx

Amy Johnson said...

This is adorable! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

mixamatoasties said...

Love this Debs, it's fab! Inspired idea for the shield.

Susan x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Just had to comment on this one it's soooo adorable! The image really made me smile and I love how you used the button on his shield
Lindsay xx

Juls said...

Love it!!! Hugs Juls

Judy Murphy said...

Fabulous card Debs. I love the image and using yellows instead of traditional blue for a boy really makes an impact.

Thanks for joining the Heavy Metal challenge at Anything Goes.

Hugs Juds x