Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Lots of Dies at Stampavie and More

Good morning.
I'm starting to get excited as I am officially on the countdown until my BIG birthday in just 1 week's time :o)
I still have no idea what my DH and sons have planned for me - if anything at all lol!!!!
All that matters is that I get to spend the day/evening with them - so hopefully that will happen!!

Anyways enough waffle - the real reason I'm here is to share my DT card for

STAMPAVIE AND MORE

and this fortnight the lovely Annie would like to see your projects with

LOTS OF DIES

Here's what I did:




Card Ingredients:
Image: Pre-Coloured Topper from The Hobby House - Wee 'Sweet Blossoms'
Design Papers: LOTV Nitwits 'Country Lady'
Dies: Sizzix Doily and Doily Border 658947
Memory Box: Cherry Blossom - MCH
Party Lanterns - MCH
Macarena Corner - MCH
Alphas - Basic Grey
Adhesive Pearls from stash

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate your support.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

22 comments:

Bea und Doreen said...

so beautiful Debs. I love this image - is adorable.
Have a nice day
Big hugs
Doreen xx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Sue - bearhouse said...

Such a gorgeous card Debs. I love that sweet image and your colouring is beautiful. The papers and flowers are so pretty too.
hugs Sue xx

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card.Debs.
Great colored image .
Gr Elly

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is beautiful debs. Super cute image and love all the dies you have used. I'm sure hubby and sons have something great planned for you
Hugs Kelly

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Fabulous card Debs! The topper is really cute I love this image! Great use of your dies hugs Susan x

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is just amazing, love the colours too, huggles Pops x x x

mags said...

This is gorgeous Debs. Beautiful image, colours and design. Love all the dies you have used.
Mags
x

cotnob said...

This is a pretty card Debs, so many fabulous details and adorable image.
I'm sure your family will have something planned for next week - I don't think they will let your BIG birthday pass without a BIG celebration.
Pauline
x

Christine L said...

Gorgeous card Debs... love that topper and your layout if fab!

Sounds like you're getting a tad excited!

Hugs
Christine x

Tammy said...

Oh, this is adorable Debs! I love that sweet image and it's colored beautifully! Fabulous dies!
Hugs, Tammy

Claire said...

This is just gorgeous hun, love the topper and all those pretty dies and fab colours. Counting down the days LOL. Hugs, Claire x

Chrissy said...

So gorgeous Debs, love the sweet image and gorgeous colouring, so pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Katina said...

This is so beautiful Debs! Such a pretty image and lovely papers too.

When it was my 50th I knew we were all going out for a meal in the evening, but in the morning my daughter and SIL surprised me with a 'trolley dash' round a craft shop - it was fab!
xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.stunning sweet image and i love all your pretty details :D

xx coops xx

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous card and great use of the topper, don't forget to share your creation with us on the Hobby House Face book page
hugs Kate xx

DesignerDiva said...

I'm back! What a cutie, I can't believe I don't have any of these wee stamps - I'll have to rectify that lol
Hope all is well in your world, I'll be in touch soon, you know what I'm like for emails lol
Hugs Laurie xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is gorgeous Debs… what a sweet image and your colouring is beautiful… Love the pretty papers and flowers… and the HB2U bunting is wonderful !! :-)
Ooh not long to go now until your Birthday hun!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Debs these images always look so beautiful, I love the colours you have chosen to use also the wonderful die cuts, awesome card
hugs
lorraine x

mixamatoasties said...

She is so lovely Debs. Gorgeous card.

Susan x

Lisa xx said...

This is so sweet Debs xx

Shuba Suzan said...

love the papers u use ans also the images...