Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 11 April 2013

Inspired by a Song or Film at MAWTT

Good morning. 
I'm so pleased that it's Thursday already but I'll be even happier when it's tomorrow as my DH will be back from his trip away to the Lakes to visit his brother. 
Although I have enjoyed my crafty time whilst he has been away - it has been sooooooo quiet here without him :o(

Anyways today I have another DT card to share with you and this time it's for 


and our lovely Tammy has picked the theme

INSPIRED BY  FILM OR SONG

The DT had some images from our sponsor this week to play with.
Here's what I did:

Inpsired by the film 'The Little Mermaid'




Card Ingredients:
Image: Digi My World 'Mermaids'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Bo Bunny 'Smoochable' - from MCH 
Memory Box Dies: 'Norland Flower' and 'Chloe Stem' - MCH 
Adhesive Pearls: Hobby House
Spellbinders: Wavy Rectangles and Plain Rectangle Nesties
Cuttlebug Swirl Embossing Folder
Glamour Dust 
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards

 Challenges I would like to enter:

Sketch n Stash - Sketch #111
Crafting By Design - Spring Flowers
Scrap Creations - Flower Power
Papertake Weekly - BINGO (Glitter, Die Cuts and Blooms)
Card Mania - Punches/Die Cuts
The Squirrel and the Fox - Inpsired by a Song/Movie

Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your visit.
I hope you can pop by again tomorrow - I have something exciting to share with you :o)

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

28 comments:

Claire said...

Good morning! Great minds think alike with the film LOL - love your card full of candy colours, really effective. More news ..... surely not another DT spot???? I don't think you can fit anymore in can you? LOL - hope you have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

Crafty Kitten said...

Hi Debs,
Awww what a gorgeous card, such fabulous colours and a great layout. Love it.
hugs
Dawn xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous,I love your creation hugs Pops xxx

Janice said...

Super colours & colouring Debs and even more lovely dies in action! Love your card, Jx

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Debs. I love the cute image and fabulous colours. Those papers are so pretty and the way you have used the MB dies is wonderful.
Hugs Sue

DesignerDiva said...

This is such a pretty card Debs, love the colour palette you used.
Thanks for the lovely email, I will get around to replying!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Bea und Doreen said...

lovely card hun. The image is adorable.
Love the colours.
Many thanks for joining us at SnS this week
Big hugs
Doreen xx

cotnob said...

This is a pretty card Debs, lovely pastel colours and die cut details.
Pauline
x

Tammy said...

Awww this is so sweet Debs!! I love the way you've colored this adorable little Mermaid! Gorgeous flowers and such beautiful papers!!
Hugs, Tammy

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is brilliant, I love what you did with her tail, it looks really scaly, Hope you have a fabby weekend, Love Hazelxo

Sue M B said...

Aww this is gorgeous Debs!! what a sweetie your Little Mermaid is and your colouring is beautiful… I love the pretty papers and die cuts… it's a fab card hun!
Hope you are having a good day! not long until John is back with you! ;-))
Big hugs
Sue xx

Faye said...

Hi Debs. Your card has a lovely underwater feel to it. It's the papers, perfect for your mermaid. Gorgeous. X

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Oooh this is gorgeous Debs, I love how you have coloured her and also the blended shading on her body, I love memrmaids :) Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

Carole said...

Super card Debs, love the soft colour tone
Hugs
Carole xXx

Danni said...

Very pretty card! Beautiful colors!

Katina said...

Awww, so sweet and pretty!
xx

Chrissy said...

She is beautiful Debs, I loved that movie, fabulous colouring and details, very pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa Jane said...

so pretty, i love the colours and the die cuts
Lisa x

Ira Huberts said...

how sweet your little mermaid is Debs! And what a coincidence, too, for I planned on making a mermaid card for my little niece who's going to have her swimming exams next week! Love how your card turned out, such pretty pretty colours! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

pinky said...

Very sweet card Debs and love all the pastel colours.

Marita said...

This card is so sweet Debs♥. Love the colours and the layout♥.

Have a lovely day♥.

Hugs, Marita

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous and adorable Debs.
luv
Debby

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the colours & the dies look fab!
Hugs Shell xx

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.i love your pretty colours and really sweet mermaid :D

xx coops xx

Annie said...

a fabby card Debs and lovin' the sparkle!
hugs, annie x

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card. And I love what you did with the Chloe stem die.

Susan xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, love the sweet image and the colour blending on her tale looks fabulous
Lindsay xx

Juls said...

Fab card!! Hugs Juls xxx