Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 18 April 2013

Flag Colours at Charisma

Click here for my CELEBRATION CANDY

Good morning lovely bloggers and friends.
How is your week going? Good I hope.
The weather seems to have picked up and dare I say it I think Spring has finally Sprung!!

Today I have another DT card to share with you and this time it's for 


and the wonderful theme this week is 

FLAG COLOURS 

It can be the colours of your own Country's flag - or any other Country you choose :o)

I went for the colours of the UK and here's what I did:




I thought it was about time I got started with some Christmas Cards for this year as my MiL has already had lots of requests from some people that missed out last year - and wants them earlier this year - hopefully I will be able to keep up with the demand if I start early :o)

Card Ingredients:
Image: Another fabulous Hobby House Topper 'Wee Stamps - Holly Time'
Design Papers: Bo Bunny and the Rudolf one is from a magazine freebie
Grosgrain and Satin Ribbon from stash 
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards
Spellbinders: Decorative Labels One and Labels One
I added a touch of Glossy Accents to Rudolph's Nose and some Diamond Stickles to the Bunny's Hat

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and to check out the super prizes on offer from our sponsors this week.

Challenges I would like to enter:

A&T Emerald Faeries - Recipe Challenge (1 Image, 2 DP's and 3 Embellishments)
Creative Craft Challenges - Red White & Blue
ABC Challenges - 1 Image, 2 DP's and 3 Flowers
Craft Your Passion - Adorable Animals
Cupcake Craft - Cute and Cuddly
Incy Wincy - Fur or Feathers

Unfortunately following yesterday's appointment with the Consultant regarding my elbow I'm no further forward as they were unable to obtain any decent images from my recent MRI scan. Basically they couldn't get my elbow in the right position to be able to scan it properly and now I have to wait for another appointment to have an Ultrasound scan instead. Although the Consultant isn't too hopeful that will be of any use anyway??!!! So 14 months in and still no answers!!!
I shouldn't complain really as I know there are a lot of people so much worse off than I am - but it is a touch frustrating :o(

Thank you so much for your visit today - I really appreciate your support and love to read any comments you may wish to leave.

Have a wonderful day - hope the sun is shining.
TTFN

25 comments:

Sonia said...

Just gorgeous creation my dear^_^
Adorable image^_^Beautiful colors and details^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is beautiful, I love that image and the layout and embellys you have used are perfect debs.

Sorry to hear you still have no answers for you elbow, hope it doesn't take too long for another appointment to come through

Take care, hugs Kelly x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous I love the colors here, big hugs love Pops xxx

Sue - bearhouse said...

Your card is gorgeous Debs. I love the cute image and fabulous detailing.
So sorry to hear that you are no further forward with your elbow. How annoying that you now have to wait for another test and then to be told that may not help anyway!
Take care
hugs Sue

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Fabulous card Debs! Great idea to get ahead with the Christmas cards, wish I could get motivated with them! Hope you manage to get some joy with your elbow, its so frustrating!! Susan x

Sue B said...

Aww this is SO sweet Debs - what a cute image and I love the pretty papers and embellies…the flowers and ribbon are gorgeous and the UK colours have worked really well here !! :-)
Ooh I'm sorry that your scan wasn't successful Debs… I hope that they can manage to scan it properly next time and get some results… must be very frustrating for you hun!!
Take Care
Hope you have a good day!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Oh this is so cute, love the adorable image, the die cut frame is gorgeous and the flowers are beautiful, love the sparkle too
Lindsay xx

Claire said...

Fab card, love the combo and great layout too with such a cutie image! How annoying that you are no further forward and not very promising info from the Consultant either - keep your chin up hun, lets hope they get a better scan with the ultrasound! Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

Donna said...

Hi Debs, gorgeous card and such a sweet design, love these colours together and the little white flower looks like a pom pom...sweet! Thank you for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥

Tammy said...

Awww what a sweet Christmas card Debs!! Adorable image and it's colored beautifully and I love the fabulous die cut frame!
Hugs, Tammy

Chrissy said...

Such an adorable card Debs, fabulous colouring and love the colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

pinky said...

Gorgeous card Debs, the image is so sweet. Sorry the news wasn't better about your elbow but don't give up hope yet!!

Ira Huberts said...

Now here's a wonderful Christmas card with such pretty colours, beautiful image and lovely details! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

coops said...

so stunning debs.i really love your bold colours and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

~ginny said...

Welcome to the "Adorable Animals" Monday Challenge... that is a darling image! Good luck in the Challenge and I hope we see more of your work next week!
~ginny
Design Team - Craft Your Passions
RubberMAD (http://ggetty.blogspot.com/)

Judith said...

Aw this is just so cute Debs - I love that image and it looks fab in red white and blue - hope you get a better result from your next scan - keep your chin up! hugs Judith x

Sarah said...

Fantastic card! I can see why your cards are in high demand! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous Christmas card Debs, such an adorable image.
I'm sorry you didn't receive any good news regarding your elbow - it must be so frustrating for you.
Pauline
x

Juls said...

Oooooh wow!!! This is gorgeous!!!! Hugs Juls xxx

Katina said...

Oh, Debs, how frustrating about your elbow! I hope you don't have to wait too long for the scan but if the consultant isn't expecting it to show anything, what's next?!

Gorgeous Christmas card - I know I should get started but find it so hard! Love the image and colour scheme.
xx

Jackie W said...

Super cute card! Love your coloring and die cuts! Very pretty design! Thanks for sharing with us at Incy Wincy Designs!
Sorry to hear about your elbow, hope it gets better soon. :)
Jackie DT
I have blog candy, if you're interested! :)
Schoolinandscrappin.blogspot.com

mixamatoasties said...

How frustrating re your elbow. Hope you get some answers soon.

Fab card too :)

Susan x

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

This is stunning. I love the color choices and the flowers are beautiful, Cute little image. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion for our Adorable Animals Challenge.

AnnMarie said...

Absolutely adorable! :) Thanks for playing along with us over at ABC Challenges! :)

marion82 said...

oh what a lovely project!!!Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
hugs
xMx

you can visit
http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
and http://colorinkdigistamps.blogspot.gr/
for my free digis!!