Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 14 March 2013

Spring is in the Air at MAWTT and a few photos

Good morning.
Other than the freak snow storm we had at the beginning of the week I think that Spring might just about be on it's way - it certainly is over at

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES

where the lovely Lisa has picked the theme

SPRING IS IN THE AIR 

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous

and they are offering 1 lucky winner a $10 gift certificate

The DT had some images to play with and here's what I did:



This was the card that Jack gave to John for his birthday last week :o)

Card Ingredients:
Image: Prairie Fairy 'Fisherman Lewis'
Colouring Medium: Copics 
Design Papers: VERY OLD papers from stash - not sure who they are by???
Spellbinders: Labels 1
Martha Stewart: ZigZag Border punch
Marianne Createables: Icicles Border punch - used to make grass :o)
Memory Box: Dragonfly die (small Dragonfly - Hobbycraft punch)
A touch of Glossy Accents added to the glasses and the ripples in the water
Natural raffia and adhesive pearls from stash

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:
Can you Digi It? - Male Birthdays
Card Mania - Lots of Layers
Incy Wincy - Thinks that Begin with 'F'
Stamptacular Sunday - To Die For
The Squirrel and the Fox - Spring or Autumn
Little Miss Muffet - Boys Only
Dilly Beans - Green
Sweet Stampin - For a Man or Boy

Before I go I would just like to share a photo of one of the fabulous gifts I got for Mother's Day
Kerry made it - isn't it fabulous - I love it!!!!
And here's a photo of us all (minus me of course as I was the photographer) when we went out for Sunday Lunch
Starting on the left is Rowena, Jamie, Tom (Jack's best friend and my surrogate son lol!!) then Jack and on the right is Oliver, Kerry, Aaron and my DH John 

Thanks for popping by today. I really appreciate your visit.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

30 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Cute card Debs, love how you used the layers to create a scene! Looks like you had a good time - who won???? Hugs Susan x

Lisa Jane said...

oh he is fun.. i just love his glasses .. and the die cuts
Fab gift .. what a great idea and the photo is fab
Lisa x

Sue - bearhouse said...

Your card is fabulous Debs. I love the cute image and such a great layout with those gorgeous papers.
I love your mother's day gift and your family photo is wonderful.
I hope you have a good day, we have glorious sunshine here at the moment!
Hugs Sue

Janice said...

Love your card, another super image and a great design. Adore your Mother's Day gift, very clever, and one to treasure. Snow still with us but stopped falling! Jx

cotnob said...

Fabulous card Debs, I love your image and brilliant little details.
What a wonderful gift - such an original idea, it looks like you had a lovely day with your family.
Pauline
x


Sonia said...

Wonderful cards my dear Debs^_^Funny and colors^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Jackie W said...

Fabulous card! I love the image and how you colored it! Love the dragonflies! Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs!
Be Blessed
Jackie GDT

coops said...

stunning male card debs,really love your design and fab image, great pressie too hun :D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Aww this is fab Debs!! what a cute image - he just makes you smile!! Love how you've done his specs!! the papers and embellies are gorgeous… love the grass border and the dragonflies… it's a fab design! :-)
and what a wonderful gift you got with the Scrabble tiles… it's a fab concept and great keepsake!
Love the photo of you all… looks like everyone is having a fun time… and little Oliver is growing up so fast!! aww he is so squidgylicious!! ;-))
Hope you have a lovely day hun!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet, what a cute card, Love it. Loving the Pressie you got for Mums Day. Jake gave me 10 quid then asked for it back on Monday!!! He and my Dad did make Sunday Dinner for Mum, Granny and I though so will let him off!! Your family look so happy, Love Hazelxo

Tammy said...

Your card is sooo sweet Debs! Fantastic coloring and papers! I love the sparkly dragonflies!!
What an awesome Mother's day gift too, I just love that idea!
Big hugs, Tammy

pinky said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the raffia and grass. What a great idea for a gift with the scrabble words! Love it. Your family pic is just lovely, looks like a very happy crew.

Sarah said...

Hi Debs, awww that is a super cute card - such sweet image and great colours.

What a fabulous Mother's Day present and what a lovely family you have! Looks like you were really enjoying yourselves.

Sarah

Donna said...

Hi Debs, this is such a fun card and I love this cute image, I've got this stored somewhere on my puter...must find it. Your M'Day gift is gorgeous and such a lovely keepsake. Looks like you all had a fab day :) Donna ♥ x

Penny said...

Awww, how cute! Love the fun image, your coloring, that great scene you created, and the cool papers. Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Marita said...

Fab card and i love the image and the beautiful colours♥.

Have a great day♥.

Hugs, Marita

maxine said...

Great card Debs and lovely present x

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh what a fun card, I love it. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Debs,love the image made me smile....Looks like everyone was enjoy their lunch...Have a lovely weekend...
Mandy x

Claire said...

Great card Debs, love the image and fab matching papers. Love that scrabble gift too - what a great present and a lovely family photo. Hugs, Claire x

Wedgie said...

I love this card Debs, such a cheeky chappie and I love that you've made his glasses look real!

Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, hope you can join us again next week. Wedgie xxx

mixamatoasties said...

Super card Debs.

And I love your mother's day gift and photo! How fab.

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Susan xx

Carole said...

Super card Debs, great LO.
The papers are MME (I have some in my stash too!)
Have a good weekend!
Hugs
Carole xXx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous card, I love the adorable image and the glaze on his glasses is fab too. What a lovely gift too, I hope you had a lovely day
Lindsay xx

Katina said...

Fab card Debs! Great image and I love the glossy accents on his glasses!

What a brilliant gift! Such a fab idea!
xx

Dora said...

This is so cute Debs, love the fun PF image :) so sweet and love the colorus too.. Seems like you had a nice time, thanks for sharing your family photo with us :) xx

Wishcraft said...

Oh so cute! Love the image and those fab papers... haven't used them for ages, must dig them out. What a fabulously clever Mother's Day gift, so thoughtful :o) Hugs, Lisa x

PS thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' hun xx

Lynne Armstrong said...

This is fabulous Debs...LOVE it!! Thanks for joining our challenge at The Squirrel & The Fox :)

Julie E said...

What fun, fun, fun! Love that image (and now I want it!) and you created such a great scene for it. Thanks for joining in the fun at Little Miss Muffet Stamps with our Boys Only challenge!

Carla S. said...

Very cute card, Debs! Fun image and a great scene! Thanks for joining in on the Little Miss Muffet challenge!