Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Sketch Time at Papertake Weekly - GDT

Good afternoon.
Hopefully Mr Blogger has played nicely and has published this scheduled post for me today as I am currently  away with the family at Centre Parcs and having a non-blogging week (unless I'm having withdrawal symptoms and change my mind and take my laptop with me lol!!!)
But I didn't want to miss the chance to create my last project as Guest Designer for 


and as this week is the last in the month it means it's time for a 

SKETCH CHALLENGE

Here's what I did using Sketch #77




Card Ingredients:

Image: Delicious Doodles 'In the Harbour'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Studio Calico
Kraft Cardstock
Wooden Embellishment from Hobbycutz 'Bird on Swirly Swirl'
Sentiment: Kaisercraft
Memory Box Numerical Die
Martha Stewart Scalloped Double Dot Border Punch

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dawny and the team for having me as Guest Designer for the past couple of months. I have thoroughly enjoyed myself and hope that you have enjoyed seeing my makes.

Have a fabulous day.
I hope to catch up with you all when I get back at the weekend.
TTFN

19 comments:

Sonia said...

This card is so gorgeous^_^
Beautiful image and lovely papers^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card.
Gr Elly

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is wonderful Debs. I love how you have coloured the image with the splashes of colour. The papers are gorgeous too.
I hope you are having a fabulous holiday
Hugs Sue xx

Debbie said...

Oh Debs, just love this.
The image is gorgeous, and the little wood bird is fab. Debbiex

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Its fabulous Debs! I have this image waiting to be used its really stunning and perfect for a male card. Hope you are having a brilliant week! Hugs Susan x

cotnob said...

Gorgeous card Debs I love your beautifully coloured image and great papers.
I hope you are having a fun week.
Pauline
x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous male card Debs, great colouring and paper choices..love it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Ira Huberts said...

Such a cool card Debs, very masculine! Wonderful image! Have a great time away with your family, enjoy! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Sue said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Debs! this image is fab for male cards and you've coloured it beautifully to match the scrummy papers! I love the border and layout!
Hope you are all having a fab time at Centre Parcs! :-)
Love Sue xx

Vicky said...

Beautiful as always hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debs :-) I love the image and masculine design and the wooden embellie is very cute :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Cheryl said...

oh this is one brilliant image hun just love this to bits hugs Cherylxxxxx

Claire said...

Great card Debs, love the image, great colouring and layout. Hugs, Claire x

Wishcraft said...

A gorgeous card Debs, I really love this image and keep meaning to get it. Hope you're having a fabulous week hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous mans card Debs.
luv
Debby

DesignerDiva said...

Hope you are having a lovely family break Debs, your card is just perfect!
Hugs Laurie xx

Whisper said...

Oooo classy hun, Luv Sam x

coops said...

stunning male card debs.fabulous image and design :D

xx coops xx

Mau xx said...

Great card Debs, I love this image and have coloured it each and every way I think possible ...lol
Love your colours on it, a super card to leave your GD spot on.
Have a great time, ......and hope you left the lappy at home.
Hugs Mau xx