Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 7 March 2013

Sketch Time at Charisma Cardz

Good morning.
Hope you're having a great week so far :o)
Mine has been a bit of a mare - started with Jack being poorly and then yesterday evening I thought  I had lost my blog!!!! I was trying to leave comments and kept having to re-enter my password to login to Blogger - then I got a message saying my blog had been removed and I had to enter my telephone number to get a verification code??? After much searching through Blogger help and nearly tearing my hair out I decided to just enter my mobile number. I do hope I did the right thing - I did get a code and once I entered it I was able to get logged on and my blog appeared - fingers crossed nothing bad happens now!
What a panic I had though - life without a blog!!!????!!! Not sure I would know what to do with myself :o)

Today is sure to be a good day though as my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver is coming to play.

But before he arrives I have another DT card to share with you for

CHARISMA CARDZ

and this week the lovely Nat gave us a fabulous sketch to work with



Here's what a did:
(apologies for sharing the same image as earlier this week - must plan ahead better next time lol!!!)




Card Ingredients:
Image: Stamping Bella 'Uptown Girls - Victoria and Juliette's Night Out'
Colouring Medium: Copics and a Touch of Glamour DustDesign Papers: Pink Petticoat 'Isabelline'
Sentiment: Kaisercraft
Memory Box Corner Bow
Martha Stewart Hydrangea Flower Punch
Woodware Retro Flower Punch
Sheer Ruffled Edge Organza and Adhesive Pearls from stash

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of my DT buddies and to see the full details of the prizes on offer from our fabulous sponsors this week.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Crazy Amigo Challenges - Women
Cuttin and Stampin - Use Flowers
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Vickie's Challenges - Anything Goes
There She Goes - Matting with Black Cardstock
TPE - Photo Inspiration
Addicted to Stamps - Bring on Spring (Lots of Flowers)
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Ribbon and Bling
Hobbycutz - Anything Goes

Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate your support.
Have a wonderful day.
I hope (fingers crossed) to get round to visiting you all later today.
TTFN

28 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

You're forgiven for using the same image as it's soooooooo gorgeous and one of my faves! Just coloured it up myself and your colouring is lovely Debs, love that colour combo too.
Squidge Oliver for me
Hugs Laurie xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Oh gosh what would we do without our blogs!! Fabulous card Debs love the grey and yellow combo! Hugs Susan x

Sonia said...

Just lovely project dear Debs^_^
Beautiful image and colors used^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Sue - bearhouse said...

Your card is stunning Debs. I really love that image. The papers, colours and flowers are gorgeous.
That must have been a worry, thinking you had lost your blog, I'd be lost without mine now too.
I hope you have a wonderful time with Oliver
Hugs Sue

Whisper said...

Oooo fabby papers, image and layout, Luv Sam x

coops said...

love this deb.fabulous girly image and your colour combo and papers are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Aww Debs… you are having a bad week… stupid blogger does some very crazy things… I would panic too if my blog disappeared… hope it is all ok now hun!
Aww your card is beautiful… what gorgeous colours… I do love this image… the papers and embellies are really pretty… love all those little flowers… and the corner bow! :-))
Hope you have had a lovely day with squidgylicious Oliver! :-))
Big hugs
Sue xx

Debbie said...

Hi Debs...lovely card. Beautiful papers and I just love this image.
Hugs Debbie x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Debs, love the image and colouring and the flowers are just
fabulous..great colour combo..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous sweetie ♥ Pops x x x

Pami said...

Fabulous card Debs!! Love these colours too, wouldn't have thought to use these. Still loving these images! Hope you have had a great day. Pami x

Katina said...

I can't imagine life without my blog, lol! Glad you got it sorted.

Your card is stunning, Debs! Absolutely perfect for that picture inspiration challenge too!

Hope Jack's on the mend now.
xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the sassy image and fab combination of colours. A reall pretty design! Sounds like a nightmare with your blog yesterday...hope its all sorted now :) Donna ♥ x

Donna Mosley said...

A very beautiful card Debs, love the image and gorgeous design.

Donna x

Claire said...

Oh Debs what a nightmare indeed, glad you found it again though and got it sorted. I love this card and again love the image too, great colours and elements. Hope you've had a fab day with Oliver. Hugs, Claire x

mags said...

A beautiful card. Such lovely layout and colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Hobbycutz Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

mags said...

Just popping back again to say thanks for sharing your lovely card with us here at Dream Valley. Good luck.
Mags
x

Anthony Paterson said...

very nice cqard love the image,thank you for joining us at challenge 4 everybody good luck and hope to see you again soon.
AJ dtm

Lady Anne said...

Such a great card you have made, beautiful image which you have coloured so nicely. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx

Cards by Lady Anne

Lady Anne's Challenge
Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

MzLavr2 said...

Oh My Gosh.. I love it!
Thanks for playing along with Cuttin & Stampin Challenges!
<3 Pam, C&S DT

Angela said...

Thank you for entering the challenge at Lady Anne's. Great colour combination.
Hugs Angela (Crafting with jack)

Heather P. said...

This is just too cute!!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Darling card! Wonderful take on this weeks Inspiration photo. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!
Sheri-TPE DT

Kobie Fouché said...

Lovely card...Thanks for sharing your project with us at Hobbycutz for our First Challenge....Hugs Kobie

Janet's Planet said...

love, love, love the card! The girls are so cute! Thanks for joining us at Cuttin and Stampin!
Janet-Dt

Kim Bell said...

Love your card layout! Just stunning!
Thanks so much for joining us at HobbyCutz.

Hugz
Kim

Natali said...

Love your cards always Debbie. Very elegant image and paper choice. Really beautiful in style.
Thank you for joining us at Hobbycutz “Anything Goes” Challenge and you still have time to Hop with us and win more amazing prizes))
Hugs,
Natali

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, so cute and pretty.
OMG hun what a nightmare! I entered my mobile number to get a code text to me ages ago when I was given the option by blogger and wasn't too sure about it but seeing your post I think I did the right thing. So pleased you got it back o.k, hope Jack is feeling better now.
Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps
hugs Mandy xx