Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 3 March 2013

Marshmallow and Frantage

Good afternoon. 
Not often you see me here on a Sunday but as next week is my 'busy' DT week with a project to share everyday - and two on Tuesday I thought I would take this opportunity to share a card I made this morning using some scrummy new papers from Liz at Pink Petticoat and an old favourite of mine - Frantage.





Here's what I did:
Image- Papermania Urban Stamps 'Entomologist' stamped onto Centura Pearl using Perfect Medium and heat embossed with white EP. Then 'coloured' over the top with Radiant Rain 'Plumeria' Colour Concentrate and buffed with a soft cloth - the shimmer is amazing :o)
I also added some scrummy Shabby Pink Frantage around the edge.
Design Papers: Pink Petticoat 'Marshmallow'
Memory Box: Corner Bow
Martha Stewart: Butterfly Trio - punched from Centura Pearl card coloured with the Radiant Rain
Adhesive Pearls from stash
Sentiment: Kaisercraft

Challenges I would like to enter:
Sketch Saturday - Sketch #248
My Time to Craft - Embossing 
Sweet Stampin' - Embossing 
Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes with Pink
Heck of a Challenge - Spring/Butterflies and Pearls
In the Pink - Pink & Bling 

Thanks for popping by - I appreciate your visit.
Right now that I've had a play, we've eaten dinner I guess I better tackle the basket of ironing :o(

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
TTFN

26 comments:

Faye said...

I need me some of the stuff you've used here. Where did you get yours? This is a fab-u-lous project. I absolutely love it and I bet it looks even more scrummy IRL. Have a great Sunday. X

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Debs,love your design and the pink theme...
mandy x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs this is such a magical creation that image looks amazing, I love the colours and design, superb card.
hugs
lorraine x

Sue - bearhouse said...

Stunning card Debs. I love the image, gorgeous colours and wonderful textures. The tiny butterflies used with the MB bow look so pretty.
Hugs Sue

Juls said...

Wow this is just beautiful!! Hugs Juls

Vicky said...

Beautiful hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

tilly's crafts said...

gorgeous creation Debs, love that shimmery effect!
Kim x

Claire said...

WOW Mrs this s just stunning .... I love every element on this card ... gorgeous! Enjoy your evening. Hugs, Claire x

pinky said...

That really is stunning Debs and such a lovely shape of pink.

DesignerDiva said...

This is really pretty Debs - love it to bits!
Is that bow die upside down? lol
Hugs Laurie xx

Wedgie said...

Fab card Debs, so very pretty!

Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Donna Mosley said...

WOW! & again WOW! Debs, this is one incredible card hun. LOVE IT! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

Donna x

Whisper said...

Oh Wow hun, that is stunning, Luv Sam x

Dragonlady said...

Totally scrumptious Debs, and fantastic colours. Love frantage.

Hugs Ali x

Tammy said...

WOW this is gorgeous Debs!! I love that beautiful embossed image and your bow die cut! Need to add that die to my wish list! :)
Hugs, Tammy

mags said...

This is gorgeous Debs. So soft and delicate. Love it.
Mags
x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Oh this is just so pretty, absolutely breathtaking collage image, love it
Lindsay xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs what a pretty card its gorgeous and I love that shade of pink! Susan x

coops said...

so beautiful debs.stunning stamp and i love your soft colours :D

xx coops xx

Christine L said...

Well I can only say ooooh, ooooh, OOOOOH!! I love everything about this fab pink creation.. and also have a weakness for frantage... you've used it so perfectly here!

Thanks for sharing at In The Pink... hope to see you here again soon with another fabbie pink creation!

Hugs
Christine x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is just gorgeous hun, just love the layers & the image is stunning!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xxx

Carrie Robinson said...

wow this is so elegant and beautiful!! Thanks for getting sketchy with us at Sketch Saturday xx

Sarah said...

Oooh Debs - this is stunning! Wonderful colours and texture - really amazing!

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin as well.

Sarah

Gail said...

This is simply fabulous. Beautiful image, great color, wonderful embossing. Thanks so much for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Challenge! --Gail

lady e said...

Beautiful card love the swirl corner! Thank you for joining us at Heck of a Challenge :)

Carrie Robinson said...

wow this is so pretty - thanks for playing along at a Heck of a challenge xx