Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Easter Card/Gift - GDT Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon.
As promised in my first post this morning - please scroll down or click here - I'm back with my second post of the day and this time it's to share my GDT project for 


and this week we would like to see your

EASTER CARDS/GIFTS

Here's what I did:
WARNING - PHOTO HEAVY :o)









Bet you can't guess who these are for lol!!!

Both Oliver and Lola Arizona are Mickey and Minnie Mouse fanatics - they are glued to the TV when it's on and they both love dancing to the music. I think Lola 'inherited' her obsession from her Mum :o) not sure where Oliver got his from though :o)
Maybe I'll try to get them on video tomorrow when they are both coming to play for the day - that's if they haven't run me ragged before it's on!!!

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from the regular DT I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Challenges I would like to enter:
Hobbycutz - Easter/Easter Box
Creatalicious Challenges - Lovely Easter
Crafty Calendar - Easter Eggstravaganza
Papercrafting Journey - Anything But a Card
Make it Monday - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping by (again).
Enjoy the rest of your day.
TTFN

25 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

These two little pails are gorgeous Debs and I'm sure they will be well loved by the recipients! Hugs Susan x

Debbie said...

Oh Debbs how lovely these are.
I bought one of these "Paint Pots" at the weekend and was hoping to decorate it before my sale on Sunday, you have given me some great ideas.
Debbiex

Sue - bearhouse said...

Oh Debs these are wonderful. I love Minnie and Mickey mouse too and the details you have added are gorgeous. I think these will make two little people very happy!!
Hugs Sue

Kobie Fouché said...

Debs, these are just Gorgeous...Love them....Thank you for Sharing....Hugs Kobie

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these are fantastic. I saw them on MIM.

Whisper said...

Ooooo i see you are ready for the Easter Egg hunt, next weekend, i know a certain 6 year old, who would love one of these too, as he is watches Mickey Mouse Clubhouse !!, Luv Sam x

Liz McGuire, said...

Wow, how gorgeous are these. Bet they will love them.

Liz x

pinky said...

These are just brilliant Debs, wouldn't mind one myself lol. Look forward to seeing a video of your grandkids lol.

Janice said...

Brilliant Debs - Me thinks they will love Easter! Jx

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous pails Debs :-) I love Minnie and Mickey and these are gorgeous, perfect for an egg hunt !!:-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lisa Jane said...

Too cute - they will love them
Lisa x

Claire said...

These are fab hun, they will absolutely love them. Hope you have a great day with them tomorrow. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

aw these are gorgeous debs, so sweet :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what wonderful sweet Easter pails.
luv
Debby

downrightcrafty said...

how fabulous Debs, love all the details on this inspirational creation
Hugs Kate xx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, these are gorgeous...
Love your colour choices too...
Huggles Pops x x x

Shirley-anne said...

Hi Debs .I just know these are going to be so popular . They are stunning .
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Sonia said...

Stunning creation dearest Debs^_^I love them^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

cotnob said...

These are gorgeous Debs, the children are going to have great fun with these - enjoy your day with them.
Pauline
x

MIE(Mieko) said...

Gorgeous creations! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.
Mieko xx

Sarah said...

Hi Debs, awwww these are just gorgeous! I bet the kiddies love them.

Sarah

Sue said...

Aww these are gorgeous Debs… what fab designs! I love the Mickey and Minnie images and the gorgeous papers and ribbons on handles!!
Lola Arizona and Oliver sound SO cute dancing to the music!! ;-))
Love Sue xx

Wenche said...

Lovely easter baskets.

Thanks for joining us at Hobbycutz Challenge.

Tammy said...

These are so cute Debs!! I love the Minnie & Mickey mouse images and all of your beautiful details! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month.
Tammy x

Kim Bell said...

These are so cute. I would have never of thought to use cans before-smiles. Thanks so much for joining us at Hobby Cutz.

Hugz
Kim