Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 21 March 2013

Die Cutting at Charisma Cardz

Good morning.
Wow this week is going fast - I can hardly believe it's Thursday already - still that means it's only 2 more sleeps until I meet up with my bestest blogging buddy Claire at the NEC - can't wait for a good old chin wag and some crafty stash shopping :o)

So for now I'm here to share my DT card for

CHARISMA CARDZ

and this week it's Team Gem's turn to share some inspiration on the theme

DIE CUTS

Here's what I did:



Massive apologies for the pants photos - it's really difficult to get a good shot of White on White - especially when it's Centura Pearl card and to try and show the embossing as well (that's my excuse anyway) - and as this was a card for an order - by the time I had uploaded the pictures the card had been collected and delivered to the recipients - who loved it thank goodness!!!

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the much more professionally photographed makes from my lovely DT buddies and to see what fabulous prizes we have on offer from our sponsors this week.

Challenges I would like to enter:
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Crazy Amigo Challenges - Wedding/Anniversary
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
OSAAT - All White or No Design Paper
That Craft Place - Wedding
ABC Challenge - 'J' for Just as You Like
Natalie and Amy's Challenge - Die Cuts
Clearly Inspired - Die Cuts

Thanks for popping by today - I'll be back very shortly with another share and some exciting news :o)

Sorry if I haven't got round to visiting you all the last day or so - I've got my scrummilicious Granddaughter Lola Arizona here to stay for a few days and by the time she goes to bed I'm just about ready for bed myself  - must be my age lol!!!
I didn't manage to get a video of Oliver and Lola dancing but here's a very cute photo instead

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

15 comments:

Christine L said...

Awwwww what a cute pair and a lovely photo Debs!!

Fabulous card too... and I agree... WOW so difficult to photograph!

Hugs
Christine x

Sue - bearhouse said...

Stunning card Debs. I love the elegant design with those gorgeous layers and textures of pure white.

Awwwww such an adorable photo, thank you for sharing and making me smile!
Hugs Sue xx

Sue said...

Oh this is gorgeous Debs! what a beautiful design… I love the white on white… and the pretty embossing and hearts are just perfect… it's really classy and elegant! :-)
Awww the photo of Lola Arizona and Oliver is SO cute!! :-)))
Hope you are having a fab day hun!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Whisper said...

Stunning and classy card hun.

And your grandchildren look adorable too, Luv Sam x

Danni said...

Super cute little ones!! and one gorgeous card! Very elegant!

Liz McGuire, said...

Gorgeous card Debs and the kiddies are just adorable. Thanks for joining in at ABC,

Liz x

Allison said...

such a pretty card, love the embossed die cut hearts
Allisonx

Josephine said...

Oh, this is stunning! Love all the layers.

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

Claire said...

2 more sleeps to go, 2 more sleeps to go .... can you tell I'm excited LOL. Will be great to catch up with you and have a good ole spending spree! Love your WOW card, gorgeous dies and embossing and how cute is that photo - just adorable. This week has flippin' flown, I have so much to do before I leave work and so little time!! Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs, I blink and then I have so much catching up to do on your blog lol! Fabulous WOW card Debs, love the design with the different embossoing on the hearts - very clever! A darling picture they are sooooo cute! Hugs Susan x

Lizbethem said...

What a stunning card! Adorable photo.xx

coops said...

stunning card debs.the wow design is beautiful and totally adorable pic ;D

xx coops xx

Susan Kennedy said...

This is so beautiful! I love it! I love all white cards.. they are so elegant!! And that photo is adorable!!! Thank you for joining us this week at One Stitch At A Time! Good luck! I hope we see you again next week!!

- Susan, DT @ OSAAT

Jackie said...

Love the WOW card, and it certainly is wow :) Thank you for sharing with us at Bearly Mine Challenges this time. Jackie.DT.

Carrie Robinson said...

my wow never looks this white lol.. its amazing!! thanks for playing with us at That Craft Place xx