Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Buttons and Bows at Divas By Design

Good morning.
I'm pleased to say that Jack is feeling much better - the rash has all but gone, his temperature is back to normal, he doesn't feel sick anymore and his appetite found it's way home to enjoy a lovely roast chicken dinner last night :o)
So off to school he's gone this morning - fingers crossed I don't get a call to pick him up :o)

Today I'm here to stay my DT project for

DIVAS BY DESIGN

and this week Team A are hosting and would like to see

BUTTONS AND BOWS

Our sponsor this time is
Picture
and the DT had some cute images to play with.

Here's what I did:



Card Ingredients:
Image: 2 Cute Ink 'Furry Friends'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: WRMK 'Travel Light' freebie papers with craft mag.
Sentiment: LOTV
Spellbinders: Grand Nesties Scalloped and Plain Circles, Eyelet and Plain Nesties Circles
Martha Stewart Scallop Dots Border Punch
Shell Button and Twine from stash

This is the card I made for John's birthday (on Friday) from Pickle-Lilicat :o)

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my very lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:
Craft Your Passion - Odd Number of Embellishments
Ooh La La Creations - Four-Legged Friends
Pause Dream Enjoy - For the Boys
Stamp and Create - Fur or Feathers
Great Impressions - Going Green
OSAAT - Green

Thanks for popping by today.
I appreciate your visit - let me know you've been so I can pop round to visit you too :o)
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

23 comments:

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Debs. I love the cute image and beautiful colours.
I am pleased to hear that Jack is feeling better, children seem to get over things so quickly - thank goodness.
Hugs Sue

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie...

What a gorgeous creation today...

Love your colour choices too...

Fabulous as always huggles Pops x x x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

So totally cute Debs. Love that image and fab design! Susan xx

Juls said...

This is really fun!! Love it!! Hugs Juls

Janice said...

Very cute card, you have been busy. Jx

Sue said...

Aww this is mega cute Debs… what a fab image and I love the gorgeous papers and design… it's a really sweet card!
glad that Jack is feeling a lot better now... that is good news!
Hope you have a lovely evening hun! :-))
Big hugs
Sue xx

Rene said...

This is adorable! Love the design and colors...plus that too cute image! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck and I hope to see you back next month for a new challenge!
Rene :D

Claire said...

Hello lovely - so glad to hear Jack is feeling much better! Love your card, great shape, love the papers and what a fun image. Hope you have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Debs, I love your fun image and great papers.
Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
Pauline
x

Wendi said...

What a fabulous card and image it put a smile on my face
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

coops said...

so stunning deb.fab circular shape and i really love the image :D

xx coops xx

Tammy said...

Awww that image is sooo fun, Debs... I love it!! Beautiful design and papers!
Hugs, Tammy

DesignerDiva said...

Really cute Debs, love the little twine bow through the button.
So pleased to hear Jack is feeling better, sounds like my lot - the appetite always comes back and they eat me out of house and home!!
Hugs Laurie xx

CheerDown said...

Great card, I love the image and I do like to see circular cards. Thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations

Alli x

Creative M said...

Adorable Card!A very SWEET image!
Thanks for joining us at PDE "For the Boys" Challenge!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
PDE DT

Jac said...

So cute, love the shape and layering xx

Nikki Byrne said...

Such a cute image and great card. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck, hugs

NIKKI DT

Made by Mandy said...

Cute image, love the 2 little characters and your cards is gorgeous.

Many thanks for joining in with our 'Green' challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

Ali said...

Aww that kitty cat is so cute and I love your shaped card! :)

Thanks for taking part in our "Green" challenge at OSAAT this week.

Ali

craftybunny said...

What a cute card.Love the papers and your use of the twine.Sweet image too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Adrienne Crist said...

So cute! I love the twine wrapped around the die-cut!

Adrienne Crist said...

P.s. Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations!
Forgot to add that to my comment!
Blessings,
Adrienne

Erin said...

What a darling card! I love the image... super cute! Thanks for joining us this month at Great Impressions Stamps!