Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Lovely Colour Combo

Good afternoon. I really meant to do this post this morning and totally forgot!!!
Normally I schedule my posts a few days ahead or at least the night before - especially my DT projects otherwise I might completely forget to do those too :o)

I really wanted to make something using the gorgeous colour combo at Cupcake Crafts this week and this is what I would like to share with you today:




Card Ingredients:
Design Papers: Grace Taylor 'Blossom'
White Linen Cardstock from The Papermill
Spellbinders 'Daisy Flower Topper' Die
Martha Stewart 'Scrolled Lace' PATP
Memory Box 'Elegant Scrollwork' Die
Teresa Collins 'Fabrications Linen' Brad
Sentiment: Kasiercraft

Challenges I would like to enter:
Cupcake Craft - Yellow & Grey
Die-ing for a Challenge - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes with Flowers

Aaron, Kerry and my squidgilicious Oliver came for tea last night - first time I've seen them in weeks as Aaron has been off work (he had 4 weeks holiday carried forward from last year!!!) so decided to take a month off and they have been here there and everywhere!!! Tonight Jamie and Rowena are coming for tea - it's like a restaurant here lol!!!! I love it and would have them every night of the week - not sure John would be too happy about that though :o)

So I guess I better make a start or we will be eating just salad!!!

Hope to stay awake long enough after they have gone home tonight to do some catching up with you all :o)

Thanks for popping by.
Have a wonderful evening.
TTFN

22 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card.
Gr Elly

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the flower and papers, that swirl is just stunning. Debbiex

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Debs. I love the way you have used the colour scheme to inspire you to make such a beautiful card.
I hope you have a lovely evening.
Hugs Sue

Claire said...

This is a fabulous card hun - love the style. So many punches and dies give it a really elegant appeal and I love the colour combo too. Have a lovely evening with the family. Hugs, Claire x

Janice said...

What a beauty, I so love this card, brilliant Debs, Jx

Cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is stunning the design and detail is just amazing love it hugs Cherylxxxxx

Lisa Jane said...

Wow love that flower. Just gorgeous
Lisa x

tilly's crafts said...

stunning card Debs, love the colour combination and the die cuts!
Kim x

Annie said...

oo what a fabulous bloom! and I am lovin' the colour combo, pretty punch around the page and that swirl, it's enough to make me swoon!
hugs, annie x

Sharon said...

This is lovely Debs. The flower is gorgeous and love the die.
Hugs Sharon. x

MagsB said...

Oh wow, this is beautiful! I love the delicate die-cuts and border, and WOW! the flower is amazing!!

love Mags B x

Sonia said...

Gorgeous card Debs:) Beautiful big flower and swirls:)
Hugs,
Sonia

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.really stunning colours and I love your flower ;D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is absolutely gorgeous
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is so gorgeous, a wonderful creation, huggles Pops x x x

Susan Flynn said...

Gorgeous card Debs and really pretty papers. Hope you had a fab evening x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Debs, you're right about the yellow and grey colour combination - it looks great and your flower is gorgeous.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Wow! this is beautiful Debs !! what a fab design… I love those fancy edges and swirls… and the flower looks awesome… love the colours! :-))
Hope you have a lovely day!
Take care
Big hugs
Sue xx

Donna said...

Stunning card Debs, such an elegant design and the diecuts are fab especially the daisy. Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

Faye said...

Yes, I totally echo Donna, this is stunning Debs. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week. Good Luck. x

Juls said...

fabulously stylish! Hugs Juls

Delphine said...

WOW! I love your card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx