Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 11 February 2013

Celebration Candy Winner


Good morning.
Sorry for not posting this last night - I got carried away watching Dancing on Ice and then Mr Selfridge :o)

So I'm here this morning to announce the lucky winner picked at random of my Celebration Candy:

And that lucky person is:


Congrats hun.
Please email me with your address debs01may@talktalk.net
so I can get your parcel in the post.

If I have not heard from the winner before the end if the week (Friday 15 Feb) I will do a redraw.

Thanks to everyone for all your support and friendship.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Well done Pamela - enjoy your goodies.Thanks again Debs - very generous.Hugs Debbie x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Congratulations to the winner and a big thank you Debs! Debs thanks also for the advice re my inserts - it worked a treat!! xx

Sue said...

Big Congratulations Pamela! hope you enjoy those gorgeous goodies!

Thanks for the chance of winning Debs...

I am going to catch up with Mr. Selfridge later - it definitely seems to have got better with each episode... Love that it's based on a true story! :-))
Take Care and have a good week!
Love Sue xx

Pamela said...

Whoo Hoo! Thanks Debs, off to e mail you now.

Pam x