Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Bright Colours at An Oldie But Goodie

Good morning.
Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish a speedy recovery.
I think going back to school after the half term break gave Jack a bit of a shock to the system yesterday - well I guess getting up at 7:30am when you've been used to getting up at midday would be a shock to anyone lol!!!

This is my first post for today but I will have another share for you later - watch this space :o)

This fortnight over at 


our lovely leader Francesca has picked the theme

BRIGHT COLOURS

So sunglasses at the ready - here's what I did:



Card Ingredients:
Image: LOTV 'Super Striker'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Bo Bunny 'Ad Lib'
Alphas - Papermania Cardstock Stickers
Martha Stewart: Zig Zag border punch
Sizzix star framlits die
Woodward small star punch
Spellbinders: Labels 22
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards

My 6+ months old items are my image, the sentiment and the design papers.
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fab and funky inspiration from my gorgeous DT buddies and to check the details of the prize on offer from our sponsor.

DON'T FORGET THAT TO QUALIFY FOR THE PRIZE ON OFFER YOU MUST USE SOMETHING FROM YOUR STASH THAT IS AT LEAST 6 MONTHS OLD - AND DON'T FORGET TO TELL US WHAT IT IS.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Eureka Stamps - Inspired by a Song (Football Crazy)
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
My Grafico - Anything Goes
Here Come the Boys - Lots of Layers
My Time to Craft - Men Only
Sweet Stampin - Stars & Stripes
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Cards Galore - One For the Men

Thanks for popping by - I really appreciate your support.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

24 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

What a cutie Debs love the bright colours its what I would call zingy!! Hugs Susan x

Claire said...

Fab colourful card hun - great image and papers and love the layout too. Hope you have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

Chrissy said...

Super bright colours Debs, love the cute image and colouring, and just love the papers and great design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely boy's card Debs.
Gr Elly

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous creation hun, just love the bright colours & layout!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Chris said...

Wow! It certainly is a bright card, Debs! Great image and design, perfect for a little boy!
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

DesignerDiva said...

This is a double WOW from me Debs! You certainly nailed the bright colours here lol you are not wrong about the sunglasses! I love it and I'm sure Hudson and his Mom will too!
God I love those papers - you made me buy them last time you used them!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Becky said...

Wow what a fabulous bright card, love it.
Thank you for joining in at Here Come The Boys and good luck.
Becky x

Sue - bearhouse said...

Fabulous card Debs. I love the image and the papers and layout are wonderful
hugs Sue

Janice said...

Bright and ever so jolly, another lovely card. Hope your day is going well, Jx

Deonna Bemish said...

Fantastic Bright and Beautiful Birthday Card! I love your coloring and those colors. Thanks for sharing at QKR Stampede this week.

coops said...

so stunning debs.fab fun image and i love your bright colours ;D

xx coops xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at Here Comes the Boys challenge good luck
Ginny ♥

purpleprincess2007 said...

Wow I love this, those bright bold colours are just my cup of tea! Love the layout too!
Hugs xx Cara xx

cotnob said...

What a fabulous, bright boys card Debs, I love those papers.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs!! what a cute image and I love the fab and funky papers… the layout is perfect and love the stars! :-)
Hope you are having a good week
Love Sue xx

mamof9 said...

Fab card debs, love the image and the colours you have used. Thank you for joining us here at Eureka Stamp Challenge and hope to see you again
Good Luck
DT Member x

Chrissy said...

Great to see this little beauty pop up here Debs..Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Juls said...

really fun card! Love the bright colours! Hugs Juls

Desire Fourie said...

This is just gorgeous. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. I saw this on MIM and just had to pop over to have a closer look.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Whisper said...

Great layout and am loving the zingy colours too, Luv Sam x

Jenny said...

Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Sweet Stampin' with this great card. I love the design and fab colours. x

Teresa said...

This is fabulous Debs! Thanks for joining us at Here come the boys this week. Teresa x

Woo said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Here Come The Boys, Good Luck with the Challenge Woo xx