Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 23 February 2013

Add a Bow at A Gem of a Challenge

Good morning. 
Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.
Have you got some lovely plans for the weekend? 
I might have a crafty one - and maybe a lovely family Sunday Lunch.
I think I might also see if there is anything on at the cinema worth watching.

So today it's The Gems turn to share some inspiration for the new challenge over at 


and the theme this week is 

ADD A BOW

I guess many of you would probably think of ribbon or twine but for me I immediately thought of one of my most favourite dies at the moment - my Memory Box Corner Bow die :o)
and here's what I did:




Card Ingredients:
Scrummy Image: Pink Gem Designs 'Chloe with Daffodils'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Pink Petticoat 'Isabelline'
Sizzix Border Die 
Memory Box Corner Bow 
Flowers and adhesive pearls from stash

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:
Copic Marker Europe - Easter Card
Milk Coffee - Make it Cute
Crafting for all Seasons - Dies and Punches
Inky Impressions - Favourite Colour Combo
Paper Shelter - Celebrations
The Perfect Sentiment - Floral Fantasia
Craft Cardmakers - Flowers
Creative Creations - Inspired by a Song (Daffodi Lament by The Cranberries)
Eureka Stamps - Inspired by a Song
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping by - have a wonderful weekend.
TTFN

30 comments:

Claire said...

This is lovely hun, sweet image, fabulous layout and papers and of course that upside down die! LOL - Hope you have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Christine L said...

Gorgeous card Debs... lovely bright colours to cheer us up!

Hugs
Christine x

Sue - bearhouse said...

Such a beautiful card Debs. I love that sweet image, your colouring is fabulous and the papers are gorgeous. That is definitely one of my favourite MB dies at the moment too.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Hugs Sue xx

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.really pretty image and details and i love your spring colours :D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Aww this is SO sweet Debs!! what a cutie she is and your colouring is fab.. her jeans look so real !! Love the pretty papers and embellies… the flowers and corner bow are gorgeous! :-))
Hope you have a lovely weekend hun!
I've just been chilling out today... did a bit of crafting... and we are going to watch Midsomer Murders in a mo!
Take Care
Big hugs
Sue xx

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning card Debs, love the sweet image and all the pretty details. The colour combo is gorgeous.

Donna x

Janet said...

Beautiful card Debs and so bright and cheerful....makes me long for spring :) xx

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Debs. I love these papers - they are definitely going to be making their way to me soon!!! The image is adorable and I love the design.
Hugs Sharon. x

Karen Letchworth said...

Your card is absolutely darling. I love the flowers and the image you've used.
Thanks for sharing with us this week in our Song Challenge.
Karen
Eureka Stamps

Janice said...

Delightful Debs, this is such a sweet image and a lovely card. Great bow too. Jx

Dawn Lancaster said...

Debs, your card is jus gorgeaous! I love the colours you've used & your diferent take on the bow! Thanks for playing at Crafting For All Seasons in our Dies & Punches challenge!
Good Luck & I hope you can play next time too!
HUgs
Dawn xx

Debbie said...

A fabulous card Debs...love the gorgeous colours.
Hugs Debbie x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Oh this is adorable, I love the sweet image and the colours are beautiful
Lindsay xx

Jenny said...

So pretty. Love these colours <3 Jen xx

Suze Bain said...

A very pretty card, your layering is fab! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, such pretty papers and fabulous layout.
Pauline
x

Wishcraft said...

So gorgeous Debs! Love the image, she's so pretty... and of course these fabulous papers, and my fave corner bow die too. Hope you've had a lovely weekend hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Soma Das said...

What a bright and cheerful card............. Thanks so much for joining us at the Eureka Stamps Challenge and good luck!
Hugs,
SOMA
(Eureka Stamps DT)

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Debs,love how you have used the die for the bow,must look for that die...Lovely colours too...
Mandy x

cotnob said...

Hi Debs, I just popped back to say thank you for sharing your fab card with us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

Anne-Marie said...

I love this gorgeous little image....coloured up so beautifully....and those flowers are so very pretty. Love the die you used, too...thanks so much for entering the challenge at Perfect Sentiments!

Lisa T said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the corner die and your flowers!

Katina said...

Beautiful and so sweet Debs! A gorgeous image and I love the bow die
xx

Sonia said...

Adorable card:) Lovely image and sunny colors:)
Sonia

Juls said...

gorgeous Love the fab spring colours!! Hugs Juls

Shea said...

Such a cute card, Debs - love your total coordination with papers, colors, embellies. Great idea to use the die cut for the bow - never thought of that before! And I love how you carried the floral theme throughout - BEAUTIFUL!

Wendy said...

Just gorgeous! Love the cheerful colors.

Thank you for joining us over at The Paper Shelter for this weeks Celebrations challenge. See you again soon and good luck!

xxx
Wendy

Bettina L. said...

Gorgeous. Love the details and the design with the punched border and gorgeous flowers too. Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Ria said...

Lovely card Debs :) thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
hugs Ria

Elena said...

it's so cute!