Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 31 January 2013

Punch it Out at MAWTT

Good morning.
Hope you are having a great week so far. Today I've got my rescheduled appointment at the hospital to have a nerve conduction test - I had to cancel due to the snow 2 weeks ago and then this afternoon we have a meeting at Jack's school to get information about his GCSE options for next year. It's so hard for them to make decisions that could have an impact on their future at this age as he has no idea what he wants to do - other than play on his X-Box - as with many other teenage boys I'm sure that he would get an A* if that was an option lol!!!

Anyways I'm here to share my DT card for 


This week Team B are playing and I'm the host and have picked the theme

PUNCH IT OUT
Basically I would like to see you uses your punches/dies

Our sponsor this week is 
offering 1 lucky winner 5 digi stamps 
and the DT were lucky enough to get some images to play with.

Here's what I did



Card Ingredients:
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Papernmania Capsule 'Parkstone Pink'
Ribbon from stash
Daisy Punches in Medium and Small
Martha Stewart Frond Punch and Scrolled Lace Border Punch
Adhesive Pearls from stash
Sentiment: Kaisercraft

Please pop over to the main challenge blog and check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:
Anything Goes - Mononchrome 
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Marker Pop - Pretty in Pink
Totally Gorjuss - Flowers
QKR Stampede - Soft Pastels

Thanks for your visit today - I really do appreciate it.
Don't forget you can still enter my celebration candy - full details here.

Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

25 comments:

Janice said...

Beautiful Debs, lover your colouring of the image and card design. Hope all goes well at sch and hosp, Jx

Pop's Cards said...

This is just gorgeous sweetie, huggles Pops x x x

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is so beautiful Debs, I love the pretty image with all those gorgeous flowers.
My youngest is trying to choose her options too, she is as indecisive as me and has changed her mind 3 times so far
I hope you have a good day
Hugs Sue

Whisper said...

Oh gorgeous and girly hun, fabby flowers, colour and image, Luv Sam x

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card Debs, I love your image and lovely punched flowers.
Pauline
x

Bettina L. said...

This is absolutely beautiful. Love the pink pastel design for such a lovely birthday card and love your colouring too. Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede and good luck. Hope to see you back friday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is delightful Debs. Gorgeous image and details. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Creative Card Crew.

Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxxxxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Such a pretty girlie card hun love it!
Hugs Shell xx

Sue said...

Aww this is gorgeous Debs! what a fab image and you've coloured her so prettily! Love the scrummy papers and embellies… those flowers look fab… it's no good - I am going to have to get my punches out !! :-))
Hope all goes well with your appointment tomorrow… will be thinking of you hun! and also at meeting for Jack's GCSE's… yes it is so hard deciding what options at that age… I didn't have a clue what I wanted to do back then, but went with the Arts…I also did typing which was good for getting job...
Hope you have a good day!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Lisa Jane said...

This is so pretty and girly .. love the flower punched out of the image
Lisa x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Debs I love this its so pretty, What a great card. Loved the theme it was ace. I hope the tests went ok and Jacks meeting at school. In one way with Jake I was blessed as he has always know what he wanted to do! Phew!!! Love Hazelxox

xxcalamityxx said...

Love your beautiful card - brilliant layers - my favorite !! The image is lovely too thanks for sharing with us at ATG for our monochrome challenge xhugsx Nikki

Annie said...

a sweet card with this daisy fairy - and love the tones on her tutu!
hugs, annie x

Sarah said...

Hi Debs, oooh this is just sooo pretty! Lovely soft colours and a gorgeous image.

Sarah

Claire said...

Fab challenge Debs, love your girlie image and pink colour tones. Hope the test went OK and the results come through soon. Catch up over the weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Tammy said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Debs! I love that sweet image and your fabulous coloring! Beautiful flowers too!
Hugs, Tammy

DesignerDiva said...

Your card is so pretty Debs, I love all your punch work and the colouring is superb!
Hope all went well at both your appointments yesterday, I'm now off to my mums
Hugs Laurie xx

Marita said...

Love this card debs♥, it is beautiful♥. Gorgeous papers and fab colouring♥.

Have a nice day♥.

Hugs, Marita

Laurel said...

So pretty! Great coloring.


Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

Samantha said...

lovely card love the way you have punched the flower and have the aperture too, Thanks for joining us on the Totally Gorjuss challenge,
hugs Samantha x

coops said...

so stunning debs.i love the image and really gorgeous colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Sonia said...

Charming image and fabulous card Debs:)
Happy weekend,
Sonia

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Debs this is a beauty it is also pink and girly which I love, that image is a stunner, the papers and those flowers look ACE.
hugs
lorraine x

debby4000 said...

This is so sweet and pretty Debs, I love the use of colour and the design is gorgeous.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby

Kezzy said...

Wow stunning card I love the colours and papers and your colouring is amazing. Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge Blog :-) Kezzy xx