Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 4 January 2013

My Favourite Five of 2012

Good morning. Can you believe it's nearly the weekend already??!!! This week has just flown by.
I have spent most of it trying to decide which 5 cards to pick to play along with Debby's Favourite 5 of 2012  and eventually after much deliberation and changing my mind I have settled for the following 5.
Hope you like them :o)


This was for my bestest blogging buddy Claire and her husband's Wedding Day card and I loved the image and card shape.
The original post can be seen here

I love the soft colours of this and of course the sweet image.
Original post here

This is one of my favourite LOTV images and I love the Spellbinders die and the felt flower.
Original post here

This was my card to my DH for our anniversary - I was really pleased with the CAS design and the red really pops.
Original post here

I loved the techniques used on this card - the inking and the frantage - some of my favourite things of 2012
Original post here

It was great looking back at the cards I made last year - I didn't realise I had made so many lol!!!
It was a reminder of how much love my hobby too :o)
I hope I can be as creative in 2013 - and I'm sure with your support and encouragement I can and will be.

Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

16 comments:

Claire said...

A fabulous choice of your favourites, it must have been so so hard to pick as you made so many gorgeous creations. Have we skipped a year LOL as we haven't had our first anniversary yet .... he he. Have a lovely day. Hugs and love, Claire xx

Janice said...

What a great selection Debs, so love these cards and your great styles! So many different techniques used too. Really lovely work, Jx

Pami said...

Gorgeous selection of cards Debs! I don't know how you picked five, I can't pick a favourite!! Have a great day! P x

Sue - bearhouse said...

A stunning selection of cards Debs, I have enjoyed looking at them.

I hope you have a good weekend
Hugs Sue

vickiscraft said...

Great cards Deb, I love them all. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and best wishes for the new year!

Vicki x

Sue said...

Ooh you've chosen some gorgeous ones here Debs! I still have the one that you sent me for my 50th! - it's really beautiful…. :-)
I love the last one - the colours are so pretty and love the frantage! but all your cards are awesome my friend!!
Hope you have a lovely day!
Love and hugs
Sue xx

Danni said...

Wonderful creations!!

Wishcraft said...

Such a gorgeous selection of cards Debs, all lovely :o) Hugs, Lisa x

DesignerDiva said...

I don't know how you could just pick 5 from all your fabulous cards!!
Happy new year my lovely
Hugs Laurie xx

Hazel said...

Hey Debs

All the cards are just beautiful - how on earth did you manage to pick just 5!!!

Thank you for your support and comments during 2012, they are so very much appreciated and I would like to wish you a HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND CRAFTY NEW YEAR!

I hope you have a great weekend.

Take care

Toodles

Hazel xx

coops said...

stunning selection if cards debs.all so gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Donna said...

Hi Debs, it's been lovely having a wander through your fav 5, I love visiting your blog as you are always so adventurous with the techniques you try. Looking forward to seeing what you do in 2013 :) Donna ♥ x

Susan Flynn said...

Some gorgeous cards Debs, its lovely to be reminded of them again! x

Donna Mosley said...

Ooh! Debs, these are all wonderful. I think my fave is the first, love the image and gorgeous design.

Donna x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your gorgeous cards Debs, no wonder they're your favourites.
Thank you for joining My Favourite Five of 2012
luv
Debby

Juls said...

Lovely to see a review of your work, Thank you for all your inspiration, cant wait to see what you create in 2013 Hugs Juls