Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Happy 1st Birthday

Good morning. Did you miss me yesterday :o)
I did the shopping in person this week - had a break from online shopping and did some baking then had to play catch up on some housework :o(

I also had a little play in my crafty haven as I had a card to make for my MiL and that's the card I would like to share with you today:



Card Ingredients:
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: First Edition 'Animal Antics'
Ribbon recycled from gift bag 
Sentiment PC generated
Buttons from stash

Challenges I would like to enter:
Forever Friends - Birthday
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
DigiStamp Boutique - Use A DSB Image
Whoopsi Daisy - Card for A Child
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes 
Here Come the Boys - Bingo (Patterned Paper, Free, Buttons)
Red Carpet Studio - Card with  Bear
Stamptacular Sunday - Spots & Stripes
The Squirrel & The Fox - Something New (Design Papers)
Jelly Park - Button Up 
4 Crafty Chicks - Buttons
Ready Teddy Go - Something New (Design Papers)

Jack's not feeling too well today - think he's picked up a bug from somewhere - his friend was ill all last week so I guess he will be staying at home today - so if I don't get to pop in on you all you'll know why :o(

Don't forget I have some Celebration Candy available here

Thanks for popping by today.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

29 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable, cute card and I absolutely love it.
luv
Debby

Susan Flynn said...

What a cute first birthday card Debs! Love the image and fab layout x

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie, this is just stunning, huggles Pops x x x

Christine L said...

Fabbie card for a little one Debs.. love it.

Hope Jack is feeling a bit better..

Hugs
Christine x

Jackie C said...

Wow, thats wonderful. Just a sweet and perfect card! Saw it at MIM this week xx

Janice said...

Great card. Love the image and your colour choices. Great design too, Jx

Kim M said...

Super cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Red Carpet Studio.

Dina said...

what a nice card for a little one super

cotnob said...

This is adorable Debs, I love these cute Digi Stamp Boutique images. Great papers and layout.
Pauline
x

Whisper said...

Oh what a cutie of a bear, great papers and layout, Luv Sam x

Debs M said...

great card, fab new papers! Thanks for joining us again at Ready Teddy Go!

Debbie Dt x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous. I love the cute image and your design looks fab.
I saw you on MIM
Lorraine x

Claire said...

I think I have taken over your online shopping, as this is the third week in a row I am getting it delivered!! LOL. Love your card, great image and fab papers. Great to see you joining in at Ready-Teddy-Go this month. Hope Jack feels better soon. Hugs, Claire xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

Awwwww I love that cute image and fab papers and layout.
I hope that Jack is feeling better soon.
Have a good evening
Hugs Sue

Katina said...

So cute and just perfect Debs!
xx

Tamie said...

Fantastic birthday card! I love the ABC buttons and the image totally makes a person smile. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs! what a cute image and those papers are really scrummy! it's a perfect card for 1st Birthday! :-)
I'm sorry that Jack isn't feeling well… I hope he feels better very soon...
Take Care hun
Big hugs
Sue xx

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.really sweet image and i love your fab papers :D
i hope Jack is better soon.

xx coops xx

Rene said...

Oh my gosh, so CUTE!!! Love it! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Make it Monday! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back soon!
Rene :D

Cheryl said...

So adorable! I love your mix of papers.

Scrappy Doo said...

Lovely card. I love all your layers. Your card reminds me a bit of my friend Jeni at FlipFlop Creations.

Beautiful!
Naomi

Sande said...

This is so cute card!

Thanks for joining in our challenge at Whoopsi Daisy! Hope to see you again soon!

Hugs, Sande (DT)

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really adorable, love the layout and the papers
Lindsay xx

Pam said...

Adorable card. Love the use of different papers. They really showcase the sweet little bear.

Thank you so very much for playing with us in the Spots and Stripes Challenge at Stamptacular Sunday! So very happy that you could join us this week.
:) Pam


Sonia said...

Thank you for joining our challenge and sharing your wonderful card with us at Forever Friend^_^
Good luck in the draw^_^
Sonia DT member
http://passionidicarta-sonia.blogspot.it/

Lisa said...

Love your card, love this image and the layout is fab, thanks for joining in with Here Come The Boys x

Danielle C said...

Super cute card! I love the image and the fabulous papers and layout! Thanks you so much for sharing your card with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenges!
Danielle:)

Blankina said...

I love your layered card with these beautiful papers ...and how cute the little bear,

Thanks for sharing your lovely card at our FOREVER FRIENDS - BIRTHDAY -MONTHLY CHALLENGE,

Goodluck and hope to see you back soon,

Hugs Blankina FF DT

Jan Ltc said...

Fabulous card thanks for playing along at WD xx Jan