Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Glitz and Glam at An Oldie But Goodie

Good morning.
Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.
We had a little light dusting of snow overnight and I hope that's all we get today as Jack is at school and John is working in Birmingham today - hope neither get snowed out!!!

It's very quiet in my house today as my scrummilicious Lola Arizona has now gone home :o(
I guess the only positive to take from that is I can get back into my little crafty haven and have a good play :o)

This is my busy DT week - I have something to share with you everyday - and tomorrow I have some exciting news - watch this space lol!!!!

So today I'm here to share my DT project for 


and this fortnight my bestest blogging buddy Claire has picked a gorgeous theme

GLITZ AND GLAM

Here's what I did:



I've had this image for such a long time and this is her first colouring :o)
Everything else I've used on my card is at least 6 months old - some much older than that lol!!!

Card Ingredients:
Image: Saturated Canary 'Fancy'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Paper:
Guipure Lace from stash
Memory Box Prim Poppy from MCH (given a little 'Frantage' Treatment)
Adhesive Rhinestones from stash

Copic Colours:
TBA

Challenges I would like to enter:
Dream Valley - Girls Girls Girls
Cute Card Thursday - Diamonds are Forever
Stampin for the Weekend - Something Girlie
Created With Love - Anything Goes
My Craft Spot - Bling it Up
Addicted to Stamps - Use Material/Texture (mine's the lace)
Card Crafter's Circle - Layers
Saturated Canary - Inspired by a Movie (Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend)

Thanks for popping by today.
I haven't forgotten about my 500+ followers candy - just waiting from some things to arrive in the post and then I can get a photo of it all - watch this space :o)

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the stunning inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.
And to check the details for our DT call.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

33 comments:

Whisper said...

Oooo very glam, and i love the way you have put the gems on the dress, lush colours too, Luv Sam x

Kobie Fouché said...

Gorgeous as always...Hope you keeping well...
Hugs Kobie

Mau xx said...

This is Gorgeous Debs, I love your colouring and the image and detail are fab.
Enjoy your Crafty time ...now what is this news I wonder, I will be back to see :))
Huge Hugs Mau xx

Scrappin Chris said...

Great card. Very elegant. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge this week at Created With Love Challenges

~~Chris

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is stunning Debs, I love the glam image, your colouring is wonderful and the details and papers are gorgeous too.
Hugs Sue

Janice said...

Debs this is outstanding! What a stunning card. So love how you've coloured the dress. Bet ur house is quiet with the little un gone & what can ur news be... I'm thinking a DT, but which??? Jx

Sherrie K. said...

FABULOUS card! I LOVE the coloring-so beautiful and the bling on her dress add so much!
Thanks so much for joining us at My Craft Spot!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
DT Memeber

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Debs you hit the nail on the head, So glamourous, Love it, What a brilliant card, Hope you dont take too bad with no Lola Arizona there now, Love Hazelx

tilly's crafts said...

stunning card, love the blues/purples, so effective!
Kim x

cotnob said...

This is stunning Debs, what fabulous colouring and great layout.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Wow! this is beautiful Debs! isn't she a cutie and your colouring is awesome! Love the pretty colour combo and the scrummy lace… and the prim poppy looks so fab with the frantage! and the gems on her dress are perfect.. it's a stunning card hun!
Hope you didn't get too much snow…
Thankfully it has all melted here for the moment! :-)
Stay safe and warm!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Lady Bug Stampers said...

What a stunning card you have created. Love all the bling you added and the die cuts too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Created with Love Challenges.
Linda K.

Chrissy said...

Very beautiful Debs, love this image with her lost, sad eyes...gorgeous colouring and love the gems on her dress..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Dora said...

O wow Debs, this is awesome, your colouring is fantastic, love everything about your card xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Wonderful card Debs, love the image and the details are gorgeous. Stunning colouring too hun.

Donna x

Claire said...

WOW hun, you rocked this challenge, gorgeous image, beautifully coloured and love all the bling, absolutely love it. Hugs, Claire x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Wow! Really beautiful and elegant card. Love your colouring and the gems on her dress.
Caroline xxx

coops said...

wow so stunning debs.i really love your colours and fabulous sc image :D


xx coops xx

DesignerDiva said...

WOWSERS Debs this is glitzy and very glam!! Fabulous colouring and the stones look fab dripping off her dress and don't get me started on that lush black lace!!
HOpe you're not missing LOla too much HUgs Laurie xx
oops forgot - the movie is 'Some Like it Hot' diamonds are a girls best friend is a song from it lol I was made to watch all the hollywood films as a child!!

Susan Flynn said...

A stunning card Debs! Love the purple and her hair has been coloured magnificently! xx

Faye said...

Wow, Debs, not only is this a stunning card, but your colouring is beautiful. I love the dark pops of colour too. Gorgeous. Hope you're staying safe and warm. X

Tracy said...

Hi Debs
This is so pretty, I love the image you’ve used and the embellies too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Deb said...

wow, this is totally stunning!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Danni said...

Simply gorgeous!

Jules said...

Hi Debs

Very Glitz and Glam!!!

Love the Frantage treatment you have given to your MB Die!

Stunning image too.

Hope you have settled back into being "home alone" again. :-(

Looking forward to your exciting news!

Love Jules xx

debby4000 said...

Love your beautiful, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Debs this creation just blew me away I lost my breathe when I first saw it, this is truly so very beautiful, it is outstanding, the colours, lace and image are spectacular.
hugs
lorraine x

mags said...

A gorgeous creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and good luck.
Mags
x

Anne-Marie said...

Lovely glamorous creation....love the sparkle and the colouring. thanks so much for linking to Card Crafter's Circle.

Rebekah said...

I adore the gems on her dress Debs this is superb! thanks for entering at SC hugs rebekah xx

Kate (Small Bits of Paper) said...

This is such a striking card! I love the way you've added the gems to the dress. That looks lovely!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at SFTW.
Hugs
Jayne

Kjersti said...

A gorgeous card, beautiful colours!
Thanks for joining in at Addicted to Stamps Challenge this time!
Hugs Kjersti:)