Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 6 January 2013

CAS with a Touch of Red

Good morning. Hope you are all enjoying the weekend.  
I have been trying to get some of my crafty stash sorted so on Friday I ordered some of these:

from Sir Stampalot  and they arrived yesterday - wow what amazing service - THANK YOU!!
So I got started with organizing my stamps and 20 Thin Stuftainers, 6 Thick Stuftainers and 4 Thicker Stuftainers later I still haven't managed to get them all sorted lol!!! 
But they do look so much better so far :o)
So I'll have to save a few more pennies to get some more Stuftainers.

I also had a little crafty play and thought I would join in with the lovely Emma's last challenge at Allsorts as Emma has also decided to step down from the Design Team - but I'm only joining in with the challenge to support Emma :o)

So here's what I came up with:



Card Ingredients:
Image: Hero Arts 'Four Flowers Cling' stamped onto red card and heat embossed with True White EP
Distress Inks: Fired Brick and Festive Berries
Star Dust Stickles
Sentiment: Penny Black 'Clearly in Love'
Brad from Teresa Collins Fabrications Kit
Ribbons from stash - wide ribbon recycled from PJ's wrapping :o)

Challenges I would like to enter:
Allsorts - CAS
The Craft Garden - At Least 50% Red
Sweet Stampin - White + 1 Other
Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes with a Ribbon
Crafts 4 Eternity - Something New (Stamps & Brad)
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your visit.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

25 comments:

Loopylou. said...

romfl!! oh Debs! I love those stuff tainers,I have 8 so far though need some more as they have stamps on top of stamps in them now!!
gorgeous card too hun
huge hugs Lou xxx

Susan Flynn said...

Oh Wow Debs I can't believe after all this time you have magically reappeared back on my Dashboard!! Gorgeous card, love the red and the stamp is beautiful. Hope you will show a picture of these cases with the stamps in I need to organise mine but can't decide on a system. They are everywhere and I can never find the one I want - in drawers, on racks, in boxes, tubs, CD packs - what a nightmare!! xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is stunning Debs. I really love the design with those gorgeous red flowers and beautiful ribbon.
I hope you have a good Sunday
Hugs Sue

Debs M said...

this is gorgeous x

Debbie said...

Great storage idea Debs.Your card is beautiful.Love the red and white.You've made some gorgeous creations lately.Busy lady.Hope you're well.Hugs Debbie x

Whisper said...

Great colour choice and layout, gorgeous flower, Luv Sam x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Debs, the red and white look stunning together.
Pauline
x

Vicky said...

WOW........sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous lurve the colour theme sooooooooo much. Its lush!!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sue said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Debs! the distress inks and embossing are beautiful and I LOVE the pretty flower!! :-)
The Stufftainers look fab - will have to go look at them! I've been trying to tidy my crafting stuff too - just ordered some new boxes for my gems etc… 'trying' to get it all tidy for Spring!
Hope you are having a good weekend!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Faye said...

Debs, this is FAB. loving the red. X

Claire said...

Beautiful card Debs, love the colour and that flower is amazing. Glad you are managing to sort through your stash. Enjoy your evening. Hugs, Claire x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Debs this is stunning, I love the red against the white, it looks ace. Hope you are well and have had a brilliant Festive Season. Im blaming you for my latest Crafty Buy!!! Frantage stuffy!!! Love it but need to play more!! Love Hazelxox

Janice said...

Beautiful Debs, love this one. Once you've finished doing your tidy at yours, fancy coming up and doing mine? Seriously running out of desk space- again! Jx

Juls said...

So stylish!! Hugs Juls

Katina said...

Gorgeous card Debs! Such beautiful stamping.
xx

coops said...

so stunning debs.really gorgeous design and i love the red flowers :D

xx coops xx

Danni said...

So pretty!!

MagsB said...

Fabulous monochrome card! The corner design is terrific!

love Mags B x

Wishcraft said...

Ooh! Wow Debs, this card is fabulous! What a great layout and fab stamps. I love everything about this one, and might have to make something similar myself... but with different stamps cos I've not got those ones! Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

PS. I'm pretending I've not seen the storage, so I'm not tempted...

Deonna Bemish said...

I love how your cimensional flower matches your base. I also love all of the red. thank you for joining us at QKR Stampede this week.

michele said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Natali said...

Gorgeous card. Love how you play with stamps and glitter.
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “White + One Other Colour” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Natali

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

This is so lovely Hun love the design and the lo is fab thanks for your support on my last challenge at Allsorts and thanks for also joining us at the craft garden lol !

Hugs Em xxx

Krafty Kows said...

Well done. Your card is very beautiful. Jeanette

Kerry said...

It's very elegant. Thanks for joining in with our challenge at The Craft Garden. I'm not sure what happened with the link. I've added your entries now.