Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Blue and White at Stampavie

Good morning. 
Well all the Christmas and New Year festivities are done and dusted for another year - hope you all had fun.
So I guess it's time for 'normal' service to resume and today I would like to share my DT card for 

STAMPAVIE AND MORE 

and this fortnight we would like to see your projects that are 

BLUE AND WHITE

I had a card to make for a friend of my MiL's and here's what I came up with:




Now I wouldn't normally put flowers on a man's card but I figured as it is for a keen gardener that it would be okay lol!!!

Card Ingredients:
Image: Mo Manning 'Gardener Guy'
Colouring Medium: Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Design Papers: Pink Petticoat 'Autumn Blossoms - Shades of Heather' Seed Pods and Little Leaves printed in 'Ocean'
Spellbinders: Classic and Scalloped Rectangles
Memory Box: Party Lanterns from My Crafty Heart
Martha Stewart: Hydrangea Punch, Scalloped Dot Border Punch 
Sentiment: LOTV
Gems, pearls, baker's twine and alphas from stash.

Challenges I would like to enter:
Loves Rubberstamps - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Here Come the Boys - Anything Goes
OSAAT - Use a Digi
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
Sandy's Crafty Creations - Blue &/or White
Sparkles Forum Challenge - Anything Goes
One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
Digi Galore - Something New (Image)
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

I guess as normal service resumes in my little crafty haven so it should resume in 'domestic' life as well so I really should find some time to 'play' with the iron as well :o(

Thanks for your visit today I really appreciate it.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

20 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Debs, what a great image for the avid gardner.fabulous colouring and love the blue and white.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Dina said...

wauh i like your card a really nice one for a men, super

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the image. The papers are beautiful and the layout is fabulous
hugs Sue

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is a brilliant card thank you for joining us at Here Comes the Boys challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Claire said...

Great card hun, love the blue and white combo .... now I did look at the flowers and the fact it was for a man and thought has this woman gone mad? LOL. Hope you are having a lovely day. I've spent the morning taking down trees and giving the house a thorough once over and will succumb to the craft room shortly as the ironing can wait until tomorrow! Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

Aww this is fab Debs! what a sweet image and I love the pretty flowers and the gorgeous bunting!
All the best for New Year.. hope it's a Happy and Healthy one for you and family!
Love Sue xx

Sandy Trefger said...

Debs, this is adorable! I love the fabulous image and the pretty blue and white, the flowers and all the wonderful detail! Thank you so much for joining my challenge!
~Sandy
Sandy's Crafty Creations

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, love the dp and the great card design you used with this adorable image.

Annie said...

Happy New Year Debs! what a beautiful blue and white creation you have made, and some lovely cards I've missed seeing too! I have emailed Kiki at Stampavie & More a couple of times about being picked for the DT - but haven't had a reply .. .. any reason why not, do you think? I hope you don't mind me asking you.
hugs, annie x

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie this is gorgeous so loving the colours you chose perfect, huggles Pops x x x

coops said...

stunning male card debs.i love the blue and fab image :D

xx coops xx

Danni said...

Awesome card!

Marcy said...

This is an adorable card! I love the image and the colors you used! I agree that using flowers for this man card works! :) Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

Laura Love said...

This is super cute Debs! You chose such beautiful blue colors! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

Sue said...

A gorgeous card. Great for men. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

Teresa said...

Brilliant card Debbie, thanks for joining in at Here Come The Boys. Teresa x

* Shaz * said...

Fabulous creation!

Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our * Anything goes * challenge

Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
Hugs Shaz x

Made by Mandy said...

What a perfect card for a gardening man. That is a lovely image :)

Many thanks for joining in with our Use A Digi challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

Helen said...

A lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

Hugs Helen xx

Lisa S. said...

I love this image and the design of your card. Thanks for joining us at Make it Monday.