Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 12 January 2013

Another New Obsession!!!

Good morning. 
Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.
I think I have another new obsession - Stampin Bella Uptown Girls - have you just seen how gorgeous they are???!!! 
So I had to have a few to play with:
Ordered from Quixotic Paperie and My Mum's Craft Shop on Wednesday and received on Thursday - wow that was fabulous service - thank you :o)
So I had a little play with them yesterday :o)
And here's my first card using Ava Loves to Celebrate:



Card Ingredients:
Image: Stampin Bella Uptown Girls 'Ava Loves to Celebrate'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Stickles: Diamond
Design Papers: Grace Taylor 'Blossom' - bargain from Hobbycraft £10 for 12"x12" Paper Pad 100 sheets
Heart Ribbon from stash
Sentiment: Kaisercraft
MFT Die-Namics: Fishtail Stax
Beaded Heart: MCH

Copic Colours:
Dress: RV000 RV10 RV02 
Flowers: RV10 RV02 RV04 G82 G85
Cake: RV10 RV02 E50 E53 C2 C3
Hair: E33 E35 E37
Skin: E000 E02 E51 R20

Challenges I would like to enter:
MMCS - Anything Goes
Card Makin Mamas - Anything Goes
Fat Pages and Cards with Attitude - Add a tag/sentiment or Anything Goes (thanks for the Top3 last week)
Milk Coffee Challenge - New Beginnings (New Stash)
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Crafting for all Seasons - Something New
Papertake Weekly - Happy New........ (New Stash)
Tuesday Throwdown - Shiny & New

Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your visit.
Have a fabulous weekend.

TTFN

25 comments:

Laura Love said...

Beautiful job! I am addicted to these images too - LOL! They are all so adorable!

Claire said...

You been spending again Mrs!? LOL - they are gorgeous stamps and I can see why you just had to have them! Love your card, great image and pretty papers and colours too. Hope you have a lovely weekend hun. It snowed here at about 8.00 am this morning, but luckily only for 10 minutes - bring it Monday I say in heaps so I don't have to go to work he he. Speak soon. Claire xxx

Whisper said...

Oooo very girly, love the layout and papers and cute heart on sentiment too, Luv Sam x

Sue - bearhouse said...

Hello Debs. I can see why you like those stamps so much, they are gorgeous.
Your card is fabulous. I love the bright papers and your colouring is wonderful
I hope you have a good weekend
Hugs Sue

Susan Flynn said...

Great image Debs can see why you love them! Fabulous layout love your bargain papers xx

Pami said...

This is so funny we both posted the same thing today!! We obviously have fabulous taste!!! Gorgeous card, love the colours, I don't have this one. Have you seen the new ones yet? Audrey is at the top of my list! P x

Juls said...

such a gorgeous card!! Love her fabulous pink dress!! Hugs Juls

Hazel said...

Hi Debs

You are right - these are just delicious stamps - gulp - feel a buying spree coming on!!

Your card is just beautiful - I love the colour combo - stunning.

Thank you for dropping by to see me and leaving me some very much appreciated comments.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Ta ta for now.

Hazel xx

kanda said...

This is just fabulous, That is a super image and looks great with those papers. Thanks for joining in with the PCJ challenge this time xx

Chrissy said...

They are all gorgeous Debs..your card is fabulous, love the colours and colouring..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Janice said...

Delightful image and sentiment Debs, love thi one, Jx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Debs this is so beautiful that image is a stunner they all look wonderful, the colouring of the image itself looks fantastic, those papers and the design are stupendous, I love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Vicky said...

Fabulous card sweetie love the lush colours.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Katina said...

Sooooo gorgeous Debs! I think I'm going to HAVE to give in to temptation - I just love these stamps!
xx

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Debs, love the sweet image and gorgeous design.

Donna x

vickiscraft said...

Lovely card Deb and absolutely loving those images, think I might just have a little look myself(wink)

xx

Judith said...

Fab card debs - I'm not even going to look to closeley in case I go and buy some!! hugs Judith x

Judith said...

Fab card debs - I'm not even going to look to closeley in case I go and buy some!! hugs Judith x

cotnob said...

This is a lovely card Debs, I can see why you are obsessed with these images.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

coops said...

wow love this debs.fantastic image and your colours are really pretty :D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Ooh I've just seen one of these gorgeous girls on Pami's blog and I love them SO much!! oh and I have banned myself from spending for a week!! LOL - might have to have a wee relapse!!! hee hee
you've coloured her beautifully (love that shade of pink!) and I love the bright and cheery papers…
Big hugs
Sue xx

Jill said...

gorgeous creation thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh this is such a sweet creation!! Love the pinks and the gorgeous design!! :) Thanks for playing along with us at the Elphine House Challenges! Hope that you will join us again in the next challenge and good luck! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

Bonnie Irvine said...

This is a fabulous card. I love your colouring...it's beautiful. I can see why you bought these stamps. They are sweet. love that heart ribbon, too. Thanks for joining us at Fat Pages With Attitude this fortnight. I hope we see you again next challenge.

Jani said...

Great card!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x