Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 27 December 2012

Well I MUST have been a REALLY good girl!!!

Good morning lovely friends.
Hope you are all having a lovely Christmas and hope Santa was good to you :o)

He was VERY good to me!!!

On the top of my wish list this year was
Copic Ciao Set of 72
and here's what Santa brought me

So all I can say is I REALLY MUST have been a VERY GOOD GIRL lol!!!!!

But I wasn't the only GOOD one in my family

So was Jack
Oliver

And of course Lola Arizona

That's it from me for today.
Best get back in the kitchen as I have another big family roast dinner to prepare.

Enjoy your day.
Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

11 comments:

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW! Looks like you are going to be having lots of fun with your new goodies and I sure your gorgeous Grandchildren loved their new toys too.
I hope you have a good day
Hugs Sue

Faye said...

Sounds like you're all having a fab time. Enjoy! xx

Donna said...

Wow Debs, you must have been a really good girl to receive such gorgeous pressies, it looks like you had an amazing time with the family and I wish you all a very happy and peaeful 2013 :) Donna ♥ x

Claire said...

Loving your lovely pressies hun. Hope you have had a lovely Christmas. Hugs, Claire x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh you were a very good Girl!!! Love all the goodies, They look ace, Loving the kids pics too, Love Hazelxox

Jules said...

Hi Debs

Golly gosh .. .. you must have been super duper good to have all of those crafty goodies.

You won't know what to play with first!!!

So pleased you had a good time and the Grandchildren look well impressed with Santa's visit too.

Thank you for playing along with my little quiz. Hope I didn't give you too much torture in the process.

Best of luck and all the best for 2013.

Love Jules xx

Juls said...

all your crafty goodies look fabby!! cant wait to see what you make with them!! Hugs Juls

Jenny said...

Wowee that is an impressive haul! The little ones look just so cute opening there presents ahhh <3 Jen xx

Sue said...

Hi Debs… glad you had a lovely Christmas! and Wow you've got some fab pressies from Santa!! :-))
what gorgeous piccies of Oliver and Lola Arizona… love the one of her looking at that huge pressie!!! it's so sweet!!
Hope you're having a nice weekend!
Love and hugs
Sue xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Can't believe how grown up those cute Grandchildren are hun!!!
You must have been very good to have all those yummy new things to play with hope you have had a lovely christmas and an equally creative new year!

Em x

Didi said...

Maravilhosos presentes, só mesmo pra uma boa menina...
Lindo o Natal na sua familia.
Que i ano novo seja cheia dessa alegria em todos os dias que vão chegar.
Um beijo
Didi