Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 7 December 2012

One for the Boys at Totally Papercrafts

 Good morning.
I can't believe we are at the end of the first week of December already - they say time flies when you're having fun - so I guess I must be having a ball lol!!!

Anyways as it's Friday I'm here to share my DT project for

TOTALLY PAPERCRAFTS

And the theme is:

ONE FOR THE BOYS

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous

offering 1 lucky winner


Here's what I did:
I used a gorgeous LOTV die cuts - great for those quick last minute makes and such great value too.
I simply rounded the corners and added a touch of Star Dust stickles.
 Sentiment - Craftwork Cards - layered onto textured gold mirri board punched with circle punch.

This also used:
Memory Box 'Frostyville Wreath Die'
Magnolia Doo Hickey 'Star Border Die'
Spellbinders Square Nesties
Design Papers 'Back to Basics - Vintage Christmas'
Lashings of Star Dust Stickles

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:
Lil's Little Fairies - Use 3 Punches and or Dies
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge - Christmas
Made Especially For You - Christmas Card with a Die Cut
Paper Playtime - Christmas Colours
My Craft Spot - Merry Christmas
Sketch n Stash - Sketch #102
Cupcake Craftroom - Anything Goes for Christmas
One Stop Craft - Christmas for the Boys

Hello and welcome to my lastest new followers - so good to see you here :o)
Thanks for popping by today.
Would love to know you've been so I can come and see you too :o)

I think today I'm going to make a start with 'covering the house in Christmas' as Jack used to call it when he was a lot younger :o)

Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

18 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Absolutely gorgeous sweetie ♥ Pops x x x

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a gorgeous card Debs. Lov the image and your colours are great.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sue said...

Aww this is SO sweet Debs… love the cute James image and the added sparkle looks fab! the papers are gorgeous and Love those stars!! :-))
Hope you have fun 'covering the house in Christmas' - it's a wonderful expression!
Hope you are well hun!
Take Care
Big hugs!
Sue xxx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Debs. Love the cute bear image - I've used quite a few of these die cuts myself this year! The star dies look fab too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

MagsB said...

This is such a great bloke's card! I love love love the beautiful wreath behind the cute image! Fabulous!

love Mags B x

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so pretty! I love all the shimmer from the hat down to the gold on the sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Playtime!

Stacey

Debbie said...

What a little cutie.Lovely card sweetie.Hope you've had fun decorating the house for xmas, that's on my to do list.Hugs Debbie x

tilly's crafts said...

gorgeous card Debs, love the LOTV bear
Kim x

mixamatoasties said...

Love this Debs! That image is fab.

Thanks also for joining in at OSCC this week.

Susan

GiGi said...

This is adorable! I love the teddy image and the arch of stars! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

ScrappinFabPam said...

I LOVE THIS BEAR! What a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us over MEFY.

Laura said...

sweet card, love the image,the glitter and that ring of stars! thanks for playing along this week at MEFY!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Darling bear - beautiful coloring! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Susan Flynn said...

Hi Debs this is fab! Love the star border and the star wreath just fabulous! And what a gorgeous image!! I still can't get your blog up on my reading list!! Hugs Susan x

sue w. said...

Hi Debs, don't you just love these cute LOTV images. Love the detail, that star border is fab.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sue W.

Sue - bearhouse said...

Hi Debs, oh I'm still keep missing your wonderful cards, sorry for my delay in commenting!
This is wonderful. I love James Bear with his sparkly bits and the papers and layout are fabulous.

Thank you, also, for taking part in the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge this week

Hugs Sue

Helen said...

Great card. Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Aud Sentiments.

Hugs Helen xx

Julie said...

How adorable! Love the circle of stars
Hugs,
Julie