Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 22 December 2012

My Last DT project for Allsorts

Good morning.
It is with a sad and heavy heart that I am sharing this post with you today as it is my last DT project over at
ALLSORTS
and the reason I am sad is because I have been with Allsorts since it started way back in May 2009.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Emma (and Kirsten)for giving me my first DT position - just a month after I started blogging - I have loved working alongside you and most of the other DT.
I know that I have made the right decision for me.
The theme this week is
AS PLAIN AS BLACK AND WHITE
 and I took the opportunity to make a few last quick Christmas Makes
Here's what I did:




Card ingredients:
Black A6 Card Blanks
Design Paper: Pink Petticoat 'Large Snowflakes'
Snowflakes: Various Spellbinders Dies
Sentiments: Pink Petticoat 'Traditional Christmas Sentiments'
Adhesive Gems from stash

Challenges I would like to enter:
Aud Sentiments - Anything with a Sentiment
Craft Us Crazy - Merry Christmas
Crimbo Crackers - Sentiment as Focus
Sarah Hurley - Christmas
ABC Christmas - Favourite Punch/Die
Simon Says Stamp - Christmas
Creative Craft - Non-Traditional Christmas
Lady Bug Crafts - Anything Goes for Christmas
Papertake Weekly - Pick of the Year (Anything Goes)
Card Mania - Snowflakes

Thanks for popping by and all your support.
I really appreciate it.

Have a fabulous weekend.
TTFN

23 comments:

Samantha said...

Beautiful card I LOVE the the design!
thanks for playing along at ABC Christmas challenge this time!

Have a great Christmas,

Samantha :0)

Crafty Kitten said...

What a fantastic project to bow out with Debs! Sorry to read you are leaving, I always look forward to seeing your gorgeous creations. Good luck for whatever the future holds for you sweetie.
Happy Christmas!
hugs
Dawn xx

Debs M said...

very classy x

Craftnut said...

Lovely card debs. Wishing you happiness and a happy Xmas. Thanks for the lovely card and hopefully see you around bogland xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW these are stunning, I love how sophisticated your cards always are. Sending You HUGE hugs,
Hazelxox

Sue - bearhouse said...

Such gorgeous cards Debs. The black and white design is so effective and elegant.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
hugs Sue

Juls said...

so very stylish!! Love them, Hugs Juls

Faye said...

I bet Allsorts are as sorry to see you leaving as you sound to be leaving. Ironically I saw your cards over there this morning and admired them. Very striking and super elegant. Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year with your family. X

Mary said...

Love the black and white. So classy looking!

Vicky said...

They are all so gorgeous Debs :-)

Wishing you a Merry Christmas...biggest of hugs VIcky xx

Sarah said...

Hi Debs, ooooh this selection of cards really caught me eye! Wonderfully elegant and looove the colour combo!

I might well, with permission of course, nick (ahem no sorry borrow!) your idea for my batch Christmas cards next year!

Hope you have a fab Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

Best wishes,
Sarah

Fleur said...

Gorgeous, striking card Debs,
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Sue said...

Wow! these are gorgeous Debs! Love the design and the pretty paper and snowflakes… they are fab cards!
Hope you have a lovely weekend hun!
Best wishes for Christmas and New Year!
Huge hugs
Sue xx

Divinity said...

beautiful card! i love the non-traditonal christmas card colors. it looks awesome! :)

coops said...

all so stunning debs.really love the snowflakes and stylish black and white design :D

xx coops xx

Sarah said...

Absolutely stunning cards Debs, such beautiful design. I am so sorry you are leaving Allsorts, I'll miss you but will pop in and visit when I can. Thank you so much for your Christmas card, it's gorgeous xxx

Helen said...

Fabulous - so elegant!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Merry Christmas!
Helen x

Lacey Stephens said...

Wonderful card! And great take on the Favorite Die or Punch Challenge. Thank you for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge! We will have another new challenge tomorrow. We hope you will play along again soon!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
ABC Christmas Challenge DT

jaine the basement gal. said...

I love the black and white look, it's so chic. Thanks for entering the challenge with Sarah Hurley.

Iva said...

Merry Christmas!Thank you for joining us at Card Mania!

Ani said...

Beautiful cards! Thank you for playing along at Card Mania! I hope you'll join us again on Monday for our new challenge! Ani

Carol Christie said...

Beautiful cards, so elegant x Thanks for joining us at the Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog this month :) x

Tip Top said...

Wonderfully elegant! Hope you had a lovely Christmas and Happy New Year! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers